Do you think women look good in baseball caps?

My boyfriend bought me two baseball caps for Christmas amongst other things. We are both big fans of the team. I have not worn a baseball cap since I was a teenager, but he knew I wanted one. Anyway, he could not stop complimenting me on how good it looked on me the night that he gave it to me. I know it probably depends on the woman, but in general, do you think baseball caps look good on women? Would you want to see your woman in a baseball cap?

Do you think women look good in baseball caps?

• Yes, that is sexy
    61% (19)63% (19)62% (38)Vote
  • No, not feminine enough
    23% (7)23% (7)23% (14)Vote
  • Other
    16% (5)14% (4)15% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
10|14

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys seem to like it for some reason lol.
    I tried on my boyfriends cap once and he loved it.

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I think any head gear especially those meant for guys are sexy when a girl wears it :) Baseball caps and cow boy hats being my favorites :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually do find it attractive for my wife to wear one. She does more for my Fadora than I do lol , she would not agree tho

1|0
    0|0
  • Fitted hats, snapbacks, baseball caps, etc. they all look good on women
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...48670370b1.jpg

1|1
    0|0
  • I love it when girls wear ball caps. Either with their hair down like the girl in the pic, or in a pony that sticks through the snap back.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah a lot of them do

1|1
    0|0
  • yes! especially with a pony tail through the back!

1|3
    0|0
  • I love it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Ponytail coming out the back of the hat 😍

1|1
    0|0
  • I think it's super hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea if she's hot lol

0|1
    1|0
  • If she's hot... Hot girls look good in anything

0|1
    1|0
  • I **HATE** it.

0|0
    1|2
  • The only people who look good in baseball caps are baseball players and then only when playing baseball.

0|0
    1|2

What Girls Said 9

• I think they look fine on both men and women. I have a lot of baseball caps that I like to wear.

1|2
    0|0
  • No. I don't like it...
    And tones of makeup like on that girl and then a very casual baseball hat... who is she kidding?
    Hahaha

1|0
    0|1
    • Haha. Yeah, don't need all that make up, that is for sure.

• I love wearing baseball caps. And I LOOOOVE them on guys! Especially when they wear them backwards. #myweakness

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, sometimes. It depends on the person honestly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most guys like them. I have a few that I wear. I'll even wear them backwards sometimes in the summer. I have snapbacks and flat brim hats.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some girls can pull it off

1|1
    0|0
  • Guys seem to like it on me, but I think you need long hair to pull it off.

1|1
    0|1
    • I do not have long hair, but my man also prefers women with shorter hair, so that would not stop him from thinking it looked good on me. But, I actually agree with you. I think they do look better on women with long hair.

• A woman like that would look good in anything...

1|0
    0|0
  • I bought one and wore it a few times. It's comfortable and blocks the sun, plus I think it looks good.

1|0
    0|0