What ethnicity do I look like? (Pictures)

I ask this because lately a lot of people have said I look like different races, I'm half American half Brazilian. But from pictures, what would you say I look like?

link

Click on the pictures to get a better view of them (:

Most Helpful Girl

• You definitely look Brazilian. You're like Adriana Lima or Miranda Kerr twin! Seriously! You look like the mix between both of them.. link

link

What Guys Said 5

• I'll take a wild guess and say Brazilian

• Could be Italian, but probably more of a Latin ethnicity. Either way, you look super gorgeous!

• yeah def. brazil. good looking too

• WOW!

You're amazingly beautiful!.

I say your race would be a hot cutie! lol ;)

• Like an attention seeker from look-at-me-ville.

• Wowww. She's asking a damn question about what race she looks like. She's not asking if you think she's fat or ugly like the rest of the typical ones. She stated the reason why she's asking, because people have told her many things and she's trying to get others peoples views, which is the point of this site jackass. Just because she's pretty and you have no life but to post anonymous sh*t, doesn't mean you should hate. Your lameeee.

• Go back to your cave pleeease. You have a jacked up perception if you think every girl who asks a question is fishing for compliments. Nowhere in her question does it ask if she looks pretty, or anything like that.

• Only this question.

What Girls Said 1

• You look pretty that's what. Lol

(: