Do guys like eyeliner on the bottom part of the eye?

would you rather it look completely natural or would you like a little thick eyeliner like this: link

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends... sometimes eyeliner on the bottom will make your eyes look smaller... depends on the shape of your eye...

try only putting bottom liner (black) on the outer half of your eye and then use a brown (because its softer) on the middle bottom part and blend.. but don't extend the eyeliner tp the inner corner of your eye because it could make them look smaller.

also... some people like to use a white eyeliner on the waterline of your lower lash to make eyes appear bigger then put black liner on the bottom.. see how that works1

hope this helps!

What Guys Said 2

• That's not a fair picture.

Anything Taylor Swift wears is going to look just plain goddess.

• It looks good on her

What Girls Said 5

• I say just wear it however it likes. It doesn't matter whay a guy thinks. I only wear eyeliner on the top.

• I'm sure everyone has their own preference, but to me eyeliner really brings out the eyes. Don't over do it, because it will start to smudge everywhere.

• put a bit on to lok sort of natural GL

• I rather a little thick eyeliner because it makes your eyes pop out more and it doesn't make your face look plain but don't go over broad because then it would smudge.

• Please don't ask for a guy's opinion.

It only matters what you think looks best on YOU.

Most guys can't even tell when you're wearing makeup (unless it's completely overdone or done with improper techniques).

It's whatever makes you feel more confident and pretty.

Personally, I line my top and bottom lids to give my eyes more definition and to make my eyes appear larger.

Good luck.