Are small thin lips ugly or cute? Can small lips ruin a girls face?

Are small thin lips ugly or cute? Can small lips ruin a girls face?(Making a weird face , her lips aren't crooked lmao)
Close up :
How about hers too?

Can small lips ruin looks? everybody is always talking about how beautiful big , full lips are and it makes me feel insecure. Are these lips not kissable at all?

• They are ugly !
    6% (3)9% (3)7% (6)Vote
  • They are cute!
    49% (24)68% (23)57% (47)Vote
  • I don't care
    45% (22)23% (8)36% (30)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Those lips are perfect. Far better than lip injections. Women have this notion that guys want big lips, umm, no, most of us don't and certainly not injections. We just want your normal natural lips. Yes there might be a guy or two out there that likes "full" lips but if a woman happens to have them naturally. Injections just make women look silly.

1|1
    0|0
    • Also I might add guys don't generally notice a woman's lips ever unless they really stand out in some way (like injections). Women are generally much harder on themselves when it comes to appearance. You (women) tend to focus on things guys don't.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how they look on the entire face - if they suit the other features it's attractive, if they don't, nah.
    Personally I'm not a fan of super thin lips because I find they they don't really suit any face but yours still seem fine.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• The lips in those pictures don't look bad at all. Personally I am not into thin lips but they are not unattractive to me. In other words I'm not gonna dislike a girl just because she doesn't have the lips I like best.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like small lips, and what I dislike are lip glosses that are too prominent in terms of color. Like deep red. It makes the lips too dominant :-(

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah that's bullshit
    Your lips are absolutely fine and very kissable 😘
    by the way those are your lips right?

0|0
    0|0
  • i was about to say that i dont like small lips but urs look very good actually. its more about the shape than the size..

0|0
    0|0
  • looks cute to me

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest, big full lips totally creeps me out

0|0
    0|0
  • for me i like small lips but also at the same time it really doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope they are cute, don't worry about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • hmmm I like that last one

0|0
    0|0
  • Your lips are beautiful :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like thin lips

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• they are cute! And so are big lips!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're unappealing personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your lips are NOT thin.. I think they're very cute..

0|0
    0|0
  • Those lips look very kissable. And i am sure a lot of other girls and guys would think the same. Its not something to be insecure about as big lips dont suit everyone i sure would look silly if i got my lips bigger even though sometimes i wish they were a tiny bit bigger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Small but not thin at all. You have demure small mouth that makes your lips look 'thin'.

0|0
    0|0
  • the whole full lips thing works on some girls. don't feel unsure of your body, full lips and thin lips are both pretty features.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey don't be silly. I hope i could have that kund of lips! My lips are thick :( T. T i dont like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are average sized lips and they look nice! Her lips have a nice shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them.

0|0
    0|0