has gages on her ear (they're not really big) and i told her i wanted earings like that but i didn't want to stretch my ears out and she suggested studs
i looked these up and fell in love with them,
i only have my left ear pierced so i can have them in both ears
(These are the type of stud earrings i want though, they're a bit bigger and all black.
they're called dumbell stud earrings)
- They all look good.47% (8)40% (2)45% (10)Vote
- The other ones look ok, the ones you want are ugly.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- The ones you want look ok, the other ones are ugly.6% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
- They're all ugly.41% (7)60% (3)45% (10)Vote
- Other6% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
I don't know
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
Honestly, if you like them and want them then get them. Don't listen to other people and change your mind. I have the same ones as the third picture, girls love them. Those diamond ones look too tacky/flashy, black looks simple and blends.
by the way I'd recommend both ears if you're going to do it1