Do you think studs on men are attractive?

My girl-friend
has gages on her ear (they're not really big) and i told her i wanted earings like that but i didn't want to stretch my ears out and she suggested studs

i looked these up and fell in love with them,
i only have my left ear pierced so i can have them in both ears

(These are the type of stud earrings i want though, they're a bit bigger and all black.
they're called dumbell stud earrings)

• They all look good.
  • The other ones look ok, the ones you want are ugly.
  • The ones you want look ok, the other ones are ugly.
  • They're all ugly.
  • Other
Now that i look at them, i think i might like regular studs better
I don't know

Most Helpful Girl

• I was never a fan of guys wearing any type of studs - I think men should stay away from ear jewelry.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, if you like them and want them then get them. Don't listen to other people and change your mind. I have the same ones as the third picture, girls love them. Those diamond ones look too tacky/flashy, black looks simple and blends.

by the way I'd recommend both ears if you're going to do it

• thank you
      and yeah i already asked my mom if shed allow me to she said if thats what i want so yeah im getting the other one done

What Girls Said 1

• I find them unattractive.

• but why

• I think they look trashy. I have rarely thought any type of earring looks good on a guy.

What Guys Said 3

• They have no benefit nor function. So, I would not use them and they look fragile. They may be vulnerable in a fight.

• I don't like them. Not on me or on another guy.'

• Sometimes they can be attractive but it depends is it easy to remove it if you wanted to remove it?

• yeah studs look lik gages but work just like regular earings they have a back to it to keep it in place

• Cool