Do you think Kylie Jenner is pretty? Considering all of the plastic surgery?

So, I always hear "Kylie Jenner is so hot" "omg Kylie Jenner"
I agree, she's pretty, so not hating, BUT no one can deny the fact that she's undergone many many surgical procedures to achieve the way she looks today. Sure, she's denied it, but honestly it's OBVIOUS. She looks like a complete different person and your features can't magically change so dramatically, even with puberty
plus, a bunch of surgeons confirmed that she did get: a nose job, ass job, boob job, eyebrow lift, etc
so don't try defending her, saying she's "all natural" even if you do like her..

• Yes, she's pretty, but fake
  • No, too much plastic
No hating, I like her, just stated my opinion! Everyone's opinion is respected :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks pretty nice both ways I think.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she looks very pretty in pictures when her face is at a certain angle but she looks odd in video. Her mouth doesn’t look natural when she moves it and her mouth looks really weird. There’s also something strange about her cheeks and the way they stay completely still when she uses her mouth. You can tell by her mannerisms, her voice, and the way that she talks that she’s trying really hard to look and sound like Kim.

I feel bad for her because she strikes me as an extremely insecure female who’s confidence and self-esteem relies on plastic surgery.

What Guys Said 10

• Fucking hideous

• I honestly think she looks fucking ridiculous haha, her face is literally the aftermath of caking makeup onto plastic.

• She looked fine before. Sadly, I think she suffers from delusions sort of similar to her father's...

• Pretty, but fake.

• Before she was just cute, now she's hot

• Wait are the ones at the bottoms where she got the green and black hair before surgery or after

• After haha

• The bottomed one is when I start thinking she was attractive.

But to be fair those other play pictures where when's she was 14-15 she was a kid

• I agree, but she looks totallyyyyy different, like even the structure of her face

• She lost all of her looks now.
    What used to be cute, is now plastic fake

• na she is a 9 and is peng

• Yes sh's pretty. But I like her better before. She looks older now.

• Oh lord, does she have gold teeth? Pure trash.

What Girls Said 13

• HER NOSE IS THE SAME!! Her brows weren't lifted at all, she just got them arched more. As you age your nose begins to thin out, plus there's contouring which they over use!! I think she's one of the most beautiful people in the world. Plus, lip injections are not permanent.

• She's too fake to be pretty in my opinion
    the only thing id get plastic surgery on is a breast enhancement and even then not too much- maybe just a C cup
    thats the only thing id change about myself while she changed everything, looks like she's 16 tryna look 21

• I feel like her lips are all she had done. Her nose is the same, her face looks thinner due to contouring, eyebrows are easily reshaped. Either way she either looks totally gorgeous half the time, or she looks 40 years old the other half. I think she's pretty though and the girls got a good sense of style. Briefly met her once, seemed nice enough to me!

• I think she's gorgeous and I think what she's had done is cool. People are souls, not bodies, and I believe that how we present ourselves is just how we express our personalities. If you don't like how you look, fuck it, do whatever you want to feel like you. I think how she's altered her body better shows who she is as a person, and that's awesome. If she feels confident and strong the way she looks now then that's pretty fantastic and nobody should be telling her otherwise.

• Definitely pretty, but fake...

• she looks too damn plastic

• yeah she's pretty, dislike the bottom grill in the first pic tho lmao

• "Fake" beauty is still beauty.

• But, if you were given millions of dollars, you could've transformed yourself as well
      Beauty is beauty, but she bought it
      It's not natural

• Exactly. Some of us aren't ugly, we're just poor lol

I stand by my statement. Fake beauty is still beauty.

• I think she just had her lips done and the rest is makeup. I think she's overrated regardless.

• it depends on her makeup. when her makeup isn't too intense she looks good either way

• TBH I think she was prettier before, but if this is what makes her happy, who am I to judge?

• I LOVE makeup, but honestly she was better looking before. But then again, its up to her whatever she wants to do with herself.

• She's average and before she was ugly. Sometime plastic surgery is really good.