What if a guy never looks at you?

Girls, if you're attracted to a guy and you glance at him every chance that you get, what would you think if a guy doesn't look at you most of the time, even if you stare at his face at like 4ft away!?

Forgot to say: You don't know him. But you're in the same class.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would think that he's not interested in me...It could be that he's shy? But even if he were there would still be a fleeting response at some point if he was interested...So, is this a new strategy you're trying out? lol

• I wish!! It's a friend of mine. All the girls flirt with him, looking at him like crazy, but he never seems to give a rats ass about it. Some lost interest and don't look anymore and some actually think he must be some kind of a strange guy for not looking them back. In other words, he makes himself look impossible, I suppose, but he's always a great person to be with once people meet him. I guess he just hates flirting, and I know he finds some girls attractive, but he does not flirt them back.

What Girls Said 8

• I'd definitely think he is NOT interested and stop flirting with him.

• i would first think well this is not going to work and think he's playing hard to get - which will make me want him first ...but then after a while I will give up and decide he does not feel the same way

• I would think that he either wasn't interested in me or was just paying attention in class.

• I would think he did not like me AT ALL, not even as friendsll!

• hmmm I would find it that he doesn't like being stared at and move on

• i would think he wasn't interested or I was creeping him out lol I would be gutted basically lol

• I would think he is not attracted to me or interested.

I wouldn't be staring at his face though.

• maybe he's shy

What Guys Said 3

• What the f***? This isn't the cinemas. It's good to break your stares and turn them into "glances".. But if you or her is staring, that would be more uncomfortable than not looking at all. Looking is a sign of subconscious interest, so if you're interested it would be great to show it discreetly and let her catch you, but don't let her catch you "discreetly" looking at everyone else.

The trick to this is that you are showing the signs of not being interested, but that you are. It conflusterf***s them and makes them intrigued that they COULD get you, but that they don't have you.

If you don't show that your minorly interested, you will pass under the radar.

~ ArtistBBoy

• he shy

• stop staring, grow a pair and say "hi"