Is it okay to show just the waistband of my underwear from my pants?

I love when some of my underwear is visible from my pants is it okay to have just a little bit showing or no?
Do I look okay?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes to me, it is all fine... I love seeing panties on a women weather she has only them on in front of me, or I see the top of them above her pants from a distance.. the female and her body are to me beautiful anyways, seeing them can just spice up my thoughts a bit.. and to be honest I would not mind if a women see's the top of my undies above my pants.. say in a mall, public park, or anywhere else, and they have many times.. I feel just as sexy as they do.. even tho my underware is a bit different then what most other guys wear.. and I do not mind that I wear a bit different ones, we all are different.. take care now and have a nice day.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it looks fine it's not much at all so why not if you like it

What Guys Said 22

• Yes, I think that is fine, but when a guy looks, and then takes an extra second or two to finish looking at them, don't think he is a creep.

• looks fine, for a sec i confused it for a belt, but yeah, it doesn't look bad, and you can wear whatever you want anyway, it's a free country, nice tattoo by the way

• It's fine! I actually do that with my briefs and jeans sometimes because I don't want the rough denim waistband leaving marks on my waist after a long day. Having the smoother cotton against my waist feels much more comfortable!

• ugly

• I wouldn't do that if I was you. It sends the message of being slutty. You dont want people judging you.

• I've seen lots of girls show the bands of their underwear like in the picture. I think it looks hot lol
    Do it

• If it's just the waistband, I think you're ok.

If that's really you, you're cute. Too bad the tattoo turned me off.

• If you are out to kill someone with your sex appeal , it can be done. I don't find anything wrong in that even if a normal street girl does it. And even boys do it. Are you the Female Assassin?

• Not a good look :(

• weird to me tbh... like why would you let your underwear stick out intentionally? XD

• No. Nothing to do with how YOU look, but just not a good thing to show.

• I'm okay with it. I don't like the tattoo though.

• You look good!

• it's not much and it looks cool

• It is fine for me.

• You look just perfect..😘😘

• You look great!! I can see your bellybutton lol

• Nothing wrong with it in my opinion.

• Is that you in the pic?

What does that have to do with the question?

I don't know was just curious and about the question I think it's fine, yesterday I saw a girl wearing a thong and it was pulled up above her waist it was pretty sexy

• OK. When?

• Yes I think it's sexy but everyone will have their own opinions on it.

• i like that a lot :) Hey can i drop you a message? :)

What Girls Said 9

• Who Would even Know or could Tell?
    Cool, hun. Great Style.
    Good luck, Lovely. xx

• not ok to show it. if you want some design on your waistband, wear a belt

• Looks silly. I wouldn't do it.

• At least it's not your butt crack 😂

Ya that's really trashy haha.
      What's funny is that I actually used to show it and I grew out of it. I'll prob grow out of showing underwear in time too.

• I sometimes do it with my thong

Same! How much do you usually show?

It's okay I know what it looks like I wear it all the time.
      I don't need pic.

lol whale tail

• Pfft, we all know that this question was just so that you could show off your hotness.

First person who got that. Didn't think anyone would get that. I'll be more careful next time.

But I did have that question actually I was interested on if I can show it. But showing off my hotness was also a part of it.

• i think it's ok :)

• I don't like it, but there's no accounting for taste so if you are ok with it why not?

• Trashy