Is it okay to show just the waistband of my underwear from my pants?

I love when some of my underwear is visible from my pants is it okay to have just a little bit showing or no?
Is it okay to show just the waistband of my underwear from my pants?
Do I look okay?

1|1
10|23

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes to me, it is all fine... I love seeing panties on a women weather she has only them on in front of me, or I see the top of them above her pants from a distance.. the female and her body are to me beautiful anyways, seeing them can just spice up my thoughts a bit.. and to be honest I would not mind if a women see's the top of my undies above my pants.. say in a mall, public park, or anywhere else, and they have many times.. I feel just as sexy as they do.. even tho my underware is a bit different then what most other guys wear.. and I do not mind that I wear a bit different ones, we all are different.. take care now and have a nice day.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it looks fine it's not much at all so why not if you like it

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• Yes, I think that is fine, but when a guy looks, and then takes an extra second or two to finish looking at them, don't think he is a creep.

0|0
    0|0
  • looks fine, for a sec i confused it for a belt, but yeah, it doesn't look bad, and you can wear whatever you want anyway, it's a free country, nice tattoo by the way

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine! I actually do that with my briefs and jeans sometimes because I don't want the rough denim waistband leaving marks on my waist after a long day. Having the smoother cotton against my waist feels much more comfortable!

0|0
    0|0
  • ugly

1|0
    1|1
  • I wouldn't do that if I was you. It sends the message of being slutty. You dont want people judging you.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've seen lots of girls show the bands of their underwear like in the picture. I think it looks hot lol
    Do it

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's just the waistband, I think you're ok.

If that's really you, you're cute. Too bad the tattoo turned me off.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are out to kill someone with your sex appeal , it can be done. I don't find anything wrong in that even if a normal street girl does it. And even boys do it. Are you the Female Assassin?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a good look :(

0|0
    0|0
  • weird to me tbh... like why would you let your underwear stick out intentionally? XD

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Nothing to do with how YOU look, but just not a good thing to show.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm okay with it. I don't like the tattoo though.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good!

0|0
    0|0
  • it's not much and it looks cool

0|0
    0|0
  • It is fine for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look just perfect..😘😘

0|0
    0|0
  • You look great!! I can see your bellybutton lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with it in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is that you in the pic?

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

What does that have to do with the question?

• 1mo

I don't know was just curious and about the question I think it's fine, yesterday I saw a girl wearing a thong and it was pulled up above her waist it was pretty sexy

• OK. When?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I think it's sexy but everyone will have their own opinions on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like that a lot :) Hey can i drop you a message? :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Who Would even Know or could Tell?
    Cool, hun. Great Style.
    Good luck, Lovely. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • not ok to show it. if you want some design on your waistband, wear a belt

1|1
    0|0
  • Looks silly. I wouldn't do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • At least it's not your butt crack 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Ya that's really trashy haha.
      What's funny is that I actually used to show it and I grew out of it. I'll prob grow out of showing underwear in time too.

• I sometimes do it with my thong

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Same! How much do you usually show?

• Show All
    • 1mo

It's okay I know what it looks like I wear it all the time.
      I don't need pic.

• 1mo

lol whale tail

• Pfft, we all know that this question was just so that you could show off your hotness.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

First person who got that. Didn't think anyone would get that. I'll be more careful next time.

• 1mo

But I did have that question actually I was interested on if I can show it. But showing off my hotness was also a part of it.

• i think it's ok :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it, but there's no accounting for taste so if you are ok with it why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Trashy

0|0
    0|0