Do girls look at attractive guys?

I've noticed that girls hardly ever look at me anywhere and it kinda hurts my confidence. I wanted to know if girls look at guys they find attractive or if they just don't care

Most Helpful Girl

• You would hardly ever know that Im checking you out 😂 Im probably the least obvious person ever, unless Im with my friends who become all noisy and embarrassing when they see a good looking guy ahaha (they even creepily followed after one once... or well twice 😂).

I don't know I have a really hard time looking at strangers in the face. I don't look at people much in the face when they talk anyhow no matter how much I know them lol, not sure why.

• I feel even worse now. Why does life suck so bad?

• LOL that doesn't mean you should ignore females altogether. Just don't be so bothered about relationships. So when you come across somebody that you like and they like you then good for you go for it, but if you don't get anything don't be so darn bothered by it and just get on with your life.

• Sorry for being annoying. Thanks for the advice

Sponsored

What Girls Said 18

• 2|2
  • The devil has gag now? Ohhhhh shiat! 😂😂😂
    Seriously though I never check out a guys butt... I don't even notice how round and muscular it is.😏😏😏

• girls check out men but they won't even know. we dont stare like men

• What type of guys do girls check out and what exactly do they sheck out in guys?

• Aren't you supposed to be God's most beautiful creation? (Insert interrobang) Women check men out all the time but we're subtle.

• I look at attractive guys when they're not looking. So maybe lots of girls do look at you, you've just never caught them staring :)

• Don't let it get to you, some girls just don't care or is in a relationship.

• Yes of course, we like to look at whatever we find attractive just like guys do as well

• We do look but we're a lot less obvious than you guys haha

• Perhaps that's why I don't notice. Why aren't you girls more open about it so we would know?

• Well then she found you attractive. We're not all that open about it, you're not the only one to feel that way, I'm sure.

• It's just I'm 22 and never had a girlfriend and I feel depressed that I can't experience all those warms feelings that couples do. This is why I gave up on all that stuff and I don't try anymore

• haha
    i look! all the time and id be like in my head "mmm not bad"
    lol i notice the way the guy dresses, his smile and his confidence

:)

• Personally, i dnt look at anyone. Hpwever if there is a guy thay stands out i do look at him but only for a split second. Character is what attracts me. Like arostotle said: " speak so i can see you." Or something like that.

• who doesn't lol

• More like stare.

• Yes but I'm always subtle.

• But why? Are you shy or something?

• On the contrary sweetie you should always be confiedent. Confidence is sexy in both men and women. When i like someone i male it clear that i like them and find them attractive. Eye contact is the key to that. But, and i repeat confidence is a must. And if rejection does occur so what? What is the worst that could happen.

• @Avery18 I am confident

• Dude that's a pretty stupid question sorry, but it is!

• You're righ t

• Don't judge yourself based on others. Especially those you don't know.

• we do

• Personally I do notice attractive guys but I certainly avoid looking at them, I end up with the feeling that other girls are looking at him too and obviously if he got the looks he can be easily taken by another girl.

• They usually do.

• We have eyes. We look at them

What Guys Said 16

• Yeah. Girls and guys look at attractive members of the opposite sex. And some look at the same... And they look at people they find unattractive as well... Not sure I understand the question bud

• Most seem too glued to a friggin' phone , but in general as an average , women are less attracted to men , than vice versa , a man has to bring way more to the table , than just looks Many straight men do not look at women either for fear of being seen as predatory & perverted , read this blog post which goes into more detail
    edumckaytion.com/blog/men-notice-women-anymore/

• This question probably won't get the question of the year award. Are you kidding? Girls cannot stop staring at attractive guys. You getting your confidence torn up because girls hardly ever looked at you is normal. I am a prime example, so I know how you feel.

• Well, I get told that I'm attractive, but girls hardly ever look at me. See what I'm saying?

• Hate to break it to ya kid, but the grass is greener on the other side. That means that maybe you are attractive, but the guys surrounding you are just more attractive than you. Thus, the girls are probably looking at them. I know other guys who don't have girls looking at them. Instead of letting something so small stop them from talking to girls, they just put their heads down and do it. How many girls you talk to is more important than whether or not they look at you. So focus more on talking to girls without caring about what they initially think about you.

• It's rare when you catch a girl looking at anyone. They're super good at not getting caught, I don't know how they do it cause I get caught every time. But I'm a guy, it's in my nature just to stare a little longer.

• Yes they do, but they're more discreet than men.

• Girls have better peripheral vision than guys so they can actually look at you without fixating their eyes on you.

• Nah, women hate how men look. They are disgusted at how we look. If it was for them we would all look like girls...

• Girls don't look at you because you are literally the top Babylonian wind demon!!

For serious though, girls won't look at you when you're looking in their direction. So maybe they are but you don't know it.

• They do, for half a second from the corner of their eyes...

• Also, you can be more attractive than 80% of guys out there and still have very few girls check you out, so it doesn't mean you can't get a decent-looking girlfriend who adores you.

• your reasoning for that question is really stupid

• well first of all, if anyone checks anyone out its gonna be as discreet as possible, there's no way you'd know. second, you should know what sort of worth you have. if you're fuckin ugly then no shit no ones gonna comment on your looks. thats why you talk to people and meet them and shit, not let your worth be determined by whether or not people glance at you for a sec or two. you're suffering from a case of I-give-too-many-shits-about-the-wrong-shit-itis. thats the problem

• they sure as hell look. they are just more subtle than us about it

• yes, my boyfriend is quite attractive but most people assume he's straight. Straight women are bigger creeps than men honestly, i've seen women filming him and snapping pictures while he's minding his own business.

• Both genders look at those they find attractive.

• I look at attractive guys too, but I'm straight. Some people are nice to look at men and women

• Do you want to feel my light on you little lucy

• It's hard to catch. Don't believe at those guys, who says girls always stare at them. If you are very attractive, girls will be intimidated to blatantly stare at you. But ya you should occasionally notice girls checking you out.