Tattoos, sexy or skanky?

Simple question do you think tattoos are sexy or skanky?

• Sexy
  • Skanky

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I figure that the guys who say girls with tattoos are skanks probably had their moms tell them that girls are the devil!

What Guys Said 31

• Well, normally I'd say sexy - but I just watched the movie "Wanted" and Angelina Jolie isn't as young as she used to be, so her tattoos were kind of... saggy. So, unless you plan on dying young, tattoos can be sexy for a while, but once you hit middle age, it might not work too well for you.

• If you have nice skin and a good bod, why the fug would you want to mess it up with ink? It stays on you FOREVER dumbasses! What makes you think you will want the same ink in 2, or 4 or 14, years as you think would look cool this week?

If you're really that stupid, maybe you should still be letting mommy and daddy make you decisions for you, no matter how old you are.

• It all depends on the design, shape, and size. I'm all cool with a fwe small ones. I'm not too into super large ones.

• definitely trashy.

• i find them very sexy but it really depends on the women and the location if is placed on the lower back and she is showing it off then it would be skanky

• Sexy. So long as they aren't tattoo designs picked out of a book or copied from somewhere. They have to be completely unique. Otherwise you're just a sheep.

• depends on the girl, but for the most part: SKANKY

• depends on what how much skin the tat is covering I personaly love tats but if someone tries to put to many tats in one area then it just looks skanky

• That depends on where, how big and what kind of tattoo..

a small one on a girl wouldn't be sexy, or skanky. It would be cute.

If they get bigger they could be sexy, that depends entirely on what kind of tattoo it is.

And when they just get huge (the tattoos) I don't think they're sexy, don't think they're cute but some girls can pull them off without looking skanky.

• There wasn't an option to chose "DEPENDS"

If it's hidden and small then it can be quite sexy.

Most of the time, I can't help to think it's looks skanky though.

I really dislike "Tramp stamps"

• I don't really care for tatoos on girls but I wouldn't say there skanky. It depends on what the tatoo is and where it is at.

• It can be sexy if you have a good looking body and don't get tattoo's of people's faces and you don't get a tattoo on your lower back. And don't get them on your face,neck,foot,ear,and neck.

• Everything besides a tramp stamp is fine by me.

• depends on what it is, I think fruit is skanky

• Depends obviously. Its an art form to me so simple common tattoos don't really stand out for me. I'm tattooed myself and I've been a fan of the tattoo scene for a long time so I'm obviously going to say there hot.

• I really hate them, they ruin girls beauty

• sexy

• i don't seem to like em on girls

• SKANKY

• No, I don't.

I've seen a few that are interesting, but I don't like them paricularly and they're a low-level turn-off for me.

But I wouldn't say that they're skanky.

• Depends on the girl and the type of tattoo.

• i love tattoo's on girls, my girlfriend has 5 tattoo's and I love it (the more the better lol tho sadly I only have 1 but am planning on getting like 3 more eventually) so no not skanky

• Depends on the tattoo.

• Vote: A.) Sexy

• depends what and where

• not a fan

• i don't like tattoos or body percings its gross to me

• i like them on women

• It's all depends on the girl, what the tattoo is and where it is.

• If you get tattoos or piercings you will attract people who like them...

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 16

• I find if the tattoo is meaningful and for the right reasons, then that's okay but my friend wants tons of just designs on her, it's just not as worth it to me.

For example, I want:

TWLOHA put on my right wrist

and on my back (not tramp stamp) I want "We will never forget those who have fallen 9-11" written and the twin towers next to it because that day is really important to me.

and the words "prisoner of words" written on the back of my neck.

this is all I want for now, but I probably will want two more.

• I think it starts to look skanky/trashy when people just go crazy and have them all over. That's their thing, but I so couldn't do that. I got one and have kept it at one. I haven't really had much desire to get another. I don't fall into the, "once you get one, you want more," category.

Placement matters, I think. There are some I've seen on women that can look kind of sexy. Shoulder blade isn't too terrible as long as it's not massive. I dunno. Mine's on my hip and it peeks out from my underwear/bathing suit, and I think it looks sexy, solely because of it's placement. Not because it's mine, but I've seen similar on other women and I think it looks sexy.

Foot/ankle tattoos aren't too bad either. Tramp stamps are lame and over done as well as tattoos on boobs. The ones that go up ribs, cover backs, etc are just... a bit much. One I'm starting to see a lot of are people getting long tattoos across their chest along the clavicle. Wtf? It looks really stupid.

• it really depends on what it is like if its small or hidden (or both) its pretty sexy but most of the time I think they're skanky

• DEPENDS...IF you get a hello kitty near your breats...that can be sexy...if you get d*** sucka near your breats--skanky lol --DEPENDS on what your body type looks like to! If you have rolls and get a butterfly on your stomach---plain NASTY...the wing may be all bent. ha ha

• it depends what tattoo you get and on which body part you get it on

• Well I like them on guys, I think they are just plain hot, exspecially on the forearm.

I have two and I'm 16, now before you judge one is very personal about my family, each star representing a member that has passed away. THe otherone is white ink so it's hardly visable and it represents the tough times I've had and getting through them. I put them both in places I can cover up for future carrers.

I think that as long as tattoo's have meaning then they are fine but getting something like... umm idk, a boyfriends name is just silly.. They should have personal meaning.

• It's all about what it's of and where it's at. Some can be really trashy and some get be really sexy.

And tattoos of names are an automatic trashy though. NEVER a good idea to do that. EVER.

• That's ridiculous to say names are automatic skanky. What if it's your own name? What if it's your husband/wife of 25 years & the parent of your child.... your mom or dad's name.... name of sibling that passed away.... someone you really love that died in car accident.... name of your children. You are so judgemental - know the story behind the name before you criticize. And stop using words like NEVER and EVER.... that's just ridiculous. 99% of the time it's just exaggerating.

• I meant tattoos of husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend names are trashy. 25 years or not the relationship can end at any time. Children's names, last names are no big deal.

I am critical of it because I know ALOT of people who've put they're signicant other's name on them then shortly after the relationship ended and then you're stuck with someone you hates name on you.

• my tatto is not skanky, neither sexy... its a tribute to my parents

• Hahaha! That last one was funny bt anyway yea I think tattoos on guys and girls have the potential to be sexy, it all bepends on what and where it is. If its like a third eye on your forehead, that's definitely creepy not cute. Or if a girl has her ex's name anywhere on her body and still says " he was my first love" I'm sure that's a definite turnoff. So yea, tattoos are cool as long as they're meaningful and appropriate.

• I have a tattoo on my wrist and it hasn't held me back at all

• I think tatoos on a girl look skanky, unless they are real small.

• I like when tattoos have a meaning behind them, not just randomly marking your body up for no purpose.

But generally I like tattos, not an overload of them though.

• Depends on the tattoo.

• SEXY! obviously if I like the tattoo design and place it is located :) x

• There sexyyyy. I'm gettin one of my lower back as soon as I graduate from HS (:

• I hate them on guys and girls