Is really pale skin on a guy unattractive?

I'm just wondering cause it seems most girls like a guy with a tan.

0|0
7|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, I prefer guys with fair skin.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• really pale? yes. But pale can be attractive. I've noticed that I'm more willing to date a guy that's less fit if he has a tan though...for some reason tan guys seem leaner. If you have a really nice body and you're pale, I wouldn't care at all though

0|1
    0|0
  • i like a guy with a slight tan. I don't like it when it really looks like he goes to the tanning beds frequently but a nice, subtle tan is very attractive to me. pale skin is just not my thing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Umm a little bit. But you can fix that with fifteen minutes in the sun every day with no sun block. Doctors actually recommend because it increases levels of vitamin D which prevents cancer.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dig it all, white or tan.

0|1
    0|0
  • I honestly find pale skin really attractive, along with tan skin. And no, I am not a twilight fan. But everyone has different taste, so not everyone has the same view on this as I do...

0|1
    0|0
  • i love pale skin and dark hair and no I'm not into vampires...

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• One word. "twilight"

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol not true. My friend is extremely pale and he's the biggest anti-twilight I've ever met. He just can't tan, his skin turns red and begins to welt. but honestly, I think both tan skin and pale skin is attractive, and I hate twilight!