Girls: Have you ever recevied a wedgie?

Have you ever been given a wedgie before? Am I the only one this happens to? Guys: Have you ever given a girl a wedgie before?

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with Thiezz, it's just stuff from movies, not real life

• does it hurt a girl when they receive a wedgie and what type of panties do girls think are the best to be wedgied in?

What Guys Said 2

• Uh no. I've never actually seen anyone perform a wedgie except in american movies/tv series.

• I've wedgied girls before and they in turn have gotten me back 10
    Fold.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes... so you are not alone in that department. my ex used to give them to me all the time, and my friends would always give each other one if there underwear was showing.

• I thought I was the only one! my boyfriend gives them to me all the time. Have you received many? What was your worst one?

• Do you remember your worst one? Did your underwear ever rip from getting one?

• No, I have recevied some bad ones though.....Yes I have had some of my underwear ruined before....lol