When girls constantly look at a guy's lips?

I've noticed some girls look at my lips when I'm talking to them. I'm sure some of them just do it without it meaning anything special, but there's sometimes when I feel there's something behind it. For instance, there was this girl who I was really into and when I talked to her, she would look at my lips every 5 or 10 seconds and then back into my eyes. What does it mean if it happens more than once or twice during a conversation with a girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• Pucker up, buttercup!

What Girls Said 5

• Do you have big lips ?

I think the big lips or the mouth area is attractive that's why I would look..

or to see their teeth lol !

but if she's looking every 5 seconds , she probally wanted you to kiss her

• No, I don't have big lips... I'm not sure why it happens, but it happens with quite a few girls when I'm holding strong eye contact with them.

• Oh.. don't worry that happens to me.

Some people just do that .

But it also could mean she wanted to kiss you

• STOP READING INTO THINGS, IF SHE WANTED TO KISS YOU SHE WOULD ASK OR TELL THROUGH Gestures. It could mean absolutely nothing, she could be trying to read your lips. I do this all the time and for no reason at all. I don't know why I do it but it doesn't mean I want to kiss every man I talk to.
    NOT EVERY THING IS MEANT AS A SEXUAL INNUENDO...

• She's lusting after your lips

• I do that when I want to kiss a guy! So obviously it means she's thinking of kissing you ;)

• she wants to kiss you!

What Guys Said 5

• Usually she wants to kiss you. Or maybe you had something on your mouth. Probably the former. Flirt her up a little the next time you see her.

• She wants you or to kiss you or is having a fantasy about kissing your "lucious" lips.

• A girl I liked at work did this when we first used to talk and flirt. I really wanted to ask her out even though she said she has a boyfriend, who lives in another town. She must be open to dating though as I saw her on Tinder, to which I pressed the like button. She never liked back, and never responded to my friend request on Facebook. So its hard to tell if she was ever interested. There's a big age difference between us which is the main reason I never asked her out as maybe she thinks its creepy. The worst part is a co-worker who knew I liked her and has a girlfriend asked her out which really pissed me off. The point of all I'm saying is if she's looking at your lips she is probably into you but act fast as her feelings for you could literally change overnight.

• Maybe she is lip reading...

• She is looking at what she wants, she wants to kiss you,...