Guys, how do you feel about 'straight' girls who wear guys clothes?

I'm not talking about wearing her boyfriend's or guy friend's clothes, I mean actually owning and always wearing her own guys clothes.

I'm straight but I love guys clothes. They look awesome and feel comfy. I hate how girls clothes are all frilly looking and the shirts are super tight(I'm a tomboy obviously). I wear it all, fox rider hat, guys shoes, guys shirts, guys skinny jeans(I like loose fitting shirts but I hate baggy pants).

But how do guys feel about that? Is a straight girl wearing guys clothes a turn off? Do you not really care? Do you think it's cool etc etc etc ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree that guys' clothes look a lot comfier to wear than girls' clothes. Can't fault a girl for wanting to wear comfortable clothes. Not a turnoff. Doesn't exactly spark my interest either, but because it's understandable, it's most certainly not a turnoff.

What Guys Said 8

• I always found girls in casual t-shirts and jeans without makeup a lot more attractive than those overfancied dollgirls. A girl I fell in love with also used to like guy clothes a lot. I guess I'm more into more boyish girls in the first place than really girly girlygirls... :P

• For me it's a turn-off, the prettiest girl I know was wearing some guy clothes for one day during spirit week and it was the only time I haven't went wow when looking at her, some guys might like it though but I'm not one of them

• May I ask why exactly it's a turn off? Is it just an unexplaned turn off, or does it make the girl seem to much like a guy? ect?

Just curious :)

• I think it has to do with the fact that I do like girly girls, also guy clothes doesn't compliment a womens body, you don't see her curves, I think girls clothes are more of a tease for guys but if she's wearing guy clothes then that isn't there, it doesn't make you wonder what's behind it all

• It depends you can still look pretty wearing guy clothes. Just so long as you still try to look a little cute it might actually be a turn on not to be decked out in frills and lace (of course all women I know are from the 1850s). I think the one think you couldn't get away with though is wearing baggy ass jeans, keep a little tight even if they are still guys jeans. remember too that a chick's attractivness isn't based off her clothing

• Yuk!

• I find it sexy, its a turn on for me. I even find it sexy when, that have really short hair.. I would love to find a girl like this around where I live.

• Call me wierd. I'm straight also. But I find it kind of sexy for some reason. When I was in the army I thought it was really sexy to see pretty girls wearing camo uniforms and combat boots.

• girls are girls so they shouldn't be wearing boys cloths.

Id never find a girl attractive who wears boys cloths.

• I find that a little sexist :) (Not your preference but the first thing you said)

clothes are clothes it really shouldn't matter to a certain point.

• i'm a girl and I agree with him

• She never said that guys can't wear girls clothes... Clothes are clothes. I don't care.

• Dont really care, depends on the girl, looks, perosnlity etc

What Girls Said 4

• Compromise on it!

If you like the comfy style of the guys, but want to still be getting the guys, then find an inbetween.

A good rule of thumb to find that place between dressing girly skanky and never going on a date casual is the tight/loose ratio.

How it works: you want to wear skinny jeans? wear them, but watch the butt. Guys jeans do not compliment girls butts usually. Your tight piece is the focal point, so it's gotta be good. If you sacrifice here, you get to wear that loose top.

vice versa: Like those comfy pants? cool, wear a girl top. It doesn't have to be skin tight, but if you've hit your teens then you're probably starting to get some curves. Find a shirt that will show the boob (out) waist (in) hip (out) curve. ) ( <-- like that! A girl's "baby" tee is perfect. the sleeves are cut differently, and more fabric is given in the bust area, which means it won't hang like a tent over your boobs (if you got them! but even if you're a 32A it will still help and look better).

Shoes: I've always thought guys get cooler shoes! so unfair. Buuuuttt again, compromise. if you're wearing those skinny jeans (the good ones that make your Butt AND legs awesome) then you can wear chucks or something. But if you're going to do the more baggy pants, try a more feminine flat for balance

side note: if it's the style/comfort you like, try out some stores like American Eagle who have "boyfriend pants" that are cut in a looser style but still keep some of that girlish cut. (ie, we have hips and a booty, buys do not. This was confirmed for me when my brother, who is 6 years older than me and weighs about 90lbs more than I do, compared hips with me. We were the same. I was mad, and he just went "Welcome to being a women!" so true.)

Bottom line: If you want the straight boys, gotta show them you're a girl. You don't have to give up your style, just let it mature as you get older and get in touch with your feminine side a bit. Also, if you want to go more frumpy with your clothes... play up your make-up. DON'T OVERDO. guys hate the "plastic" look. But a touch of eyeliner and mascara can go a long way toward feminizing that boyish style.

• Well to tell you the truth I love to wear guy pants! theyre confortable I think they look cool ! My advide to you would be to find a in-the-middle-look for example wear a girly shirt with guy pants or viceversa , it has work for me. :D

• 3d

Lol I love wearing guy sweatpants they're so comfortable hehe plus the have pockets

• check out wildfang, a tomboy specific clothing line for women about to launch.. weather your a lesbian bisexual or straight there's finally something for the tomboy in all of us women.

• I think "she's not my type" but to each his own.