Guys what do you feel/think when you see very beautiful girl?

Have ever lost your ability to talk with very beautiful girl?:)

Most Helpful Guy

• interesting question...i met this really hot girl in school and I knew she was interested in me. there were multiple times when I got close to her to see if she would approach and EVERY time she would not take the leap to talk to me. finally, through a mutual friend I met her at a school event and we started talking...i was going with the flow in our convo and smiling and she kept smiling back...but the thing that made me uncomfortable was she never would talk about something until I asked her question...it was like she was too nervous to speak with me...which then made me nervous to speak with her.

finally, she figured out that I liked her (asking her for coffee) and then she started playing hard to get. she tested me by getting mad at me and I totally pushed back on her and walked away from her. which surprisingly got her more interested in me! obviously, she figured out that if I am willing to walk away from her, I was not just there to sleep with her. when I re-engaged her again, she continued to "play these hard to get games" and I heard there were at least 3-4 other guys chasing her. so, I made final move: if you are interested in me then reach out to me because I am done. she finally did come around and by that time I was already interested in an another girl and said c-ya...have a great life. her game playing really turned me off!

also, I got a sense that even though she was beautiful she seemed to lack self-confidence in making her own decisions...she relied too much on her girl friends to tell her who was good for her. I guess so many guys are chasing her that she can't figure out who is good for her...weird.

• Dude, I HATE when I'm the only one who initiates conversations and asks questions. I think I've gotten so turned off and discouraged by it that if it happens in as little as 1 or 2 conversations, that I'll just stop talking to her.

• amen bro...we live in the 21st century...girls should approach too and help drive the convo. they don't and complain how they can't find any good guys. I am not a shy guy but it would great if they approached too.

What Guys Said 23

• I probably would not. The number 1 reason is because I am married. But besides that, if I was single I still probably wouldn't. I say it is hard to impress and talk to a beautiful girl when she hears compliments all day long about their beauty. They are constantly put on a high pedestal or silver plate by all men. Also, she might think that all guys are equal and all we want is take her to bed. Which is understandable, but it would be a mental drain trying to chase one. They would play hard to get to see if you are for real and on the other hand the guy would feel descourage and think she's just not interested.

For that reason and more, I would think twice before I talk or chase a beautiful - hot - girl.

• never thought of that.

• I've heard too many misconceptions from men on this particular topic. So
      Yes, you may assume that beautiful women get complimented 24/7.
      But here is another fact: All other men think that way.
      And this creates the situation, where 1) no one compliments or approaches attractive females 2) their average-looking female friends get all the men and all the compliments.
      I hope there are men who can overcome their ego and ''don't think you got me, bitch'' attitude and talk to women whom they find beautiful.
      I was told that I'm attractive since the age of 4. By older people and straight females of my age. I used to work as a model. I am a nerd, but an outgoing one. It's easy to befriend people, but thanks to the said misconception now I'm getting my Masters degree being an unkissed virgin. My female friends, even the average-looking and bitchy ones get approached constantly. In five years I'll turn into a desperate charity case ready to marry anyone who'll ask. Quite sad perspective :\

• I have speech problems and don't need a reason to lose my ability to talk. It happens all the time anyway.

• i see)) but what do you feel when you see really beautiful girl?)) does something happen to you, your brains?:)

• mental images to fap with FTW hahaha :D everybody does it.

• Believing everyone else does something you do does not necessarily make them right. Of course, in this case, no harm is caused for anyone~

• I think a few times I've literally been unable to get my words out, let alone think about what I even wanted to say. But a lot of the times, I don't necessarily lose my ability to speak I just say things that are uninteresting to others, whether it's to a pretty girl or not.

When I was younger, I would lose my train of thought and become intimidated by the girl. I couldn't figure out how to calm myself down and think straight. I really couldn't tell you what I was thinking, because there were seriously like a thousand thoughts going through my head at once. I couldn't comprehend what my own mind was doing, I couldn't pick up on anything, so I definitely couldn't tell you what it's like lol.

Now when I see a pretty girl, I don't really know what I think. I sort of think "hmm" then move on. I guess I'm just not interested in talking to pretty girls because I don't really think anything of them. What I said above still applies (about saying uninteresting things), but I think it's just a weakness of mine where I don't really know how to socialize with people.

• Oooh yeah lol Or I'll just freeze up for a second and just think "wow" lol Or my brain just shuts down... it happens...

• all-girls-think-they-are-beautiful-but-some-times-when-i-see-a-girl-that-is-genuinely-attractive-to-me-which-is-like-1%of-the-girls-i-see-i-like-to-talk-with-them-first-see-who-they-are-it-surprises-me-they-are-really-nice-at-one-point-my-friend-who-is-my-best-friend-texted-me-when-girls-i-like-were-in-an-area-when-i-wasn't-there-and-when-i-would-open-the-text-it-feels-like-i-have-a-heart-in-my-throat-and-it-hurts:))

• Back in high school maybe but now if I see a beautiful girl I'll jump on any chance to talk to her and get her number. After that I tease her like mad via texting!

• It can definitely be hard... Like certain beautiful women can just "get you" so bad and it really all just depends on the person.

I personally find it easy to talk to most good looking girls, but there are some that just have a much greater effect on you and it's hard to put together a complete thought into words. That's generally when you overthink things tho, you just gotta let it flow and stay cool...

• first thing in my mind is ... OK calm down, don't let her looks make you see her differently.. then politely act like you would act around anyone else whether male or female

hot girls are traditionally hard to get, if she likes you it might be easy but still tough, it took me nearly six months for a hot girl to finally admit she liked me, even though she liked me all along.. I just ignored her till she couldn't take it anymore

• yer lucky, I tried that approached, she just stopped waiting, and went on to some jock

• hot girls are easy to get. theyre harder to maintain/retain. theyre used to attention so the next guy that comes along who shows her even more attention she could easily fall for. lol, my gf's "hot" and while she says I'm the best she's ever had, I know deep down she could always have better BECAUSE she's hot. like I said. theyre easy to get, harder to maintain. compared to less attractive girls

• it was unusual to me as well... never has girl liked me this long. the thing about hot girls, they keep you by the toes, the trick is not to let her get you.. once a woman has you by the ballz its over

• i think wow she's amazing.. I feel no motivation to tlk to her watsoever for 1 of these reasons -

1. she's way out of my league

2. I don't feel very comfortable talking to a girl who has 10 ohter guys after her everyday

3. beautiful girls where I'm from are a dime a dozen but there all personality dead

• I lose my ability to talk to anyone with whom I cannot relate. Of course, being nervous just makes it worse.

• Hell yeah all the time.

I haven't even asked a women out in quite a while to be honest. I have done it 3 times before and all 3 times I got f***ed over.

• Well I have asperger syndrome so I'm not that good socially. Asking girls is when I'm at my worst, as I've asked out very few and been rejected every time. When I see a babe, I feel that since she will have many options she wouldn't want to choose a guy with AS since many of the symptoms are turn offs to girls.

It's too bad because I've been told my whole life how handsome I am, even told I should model. Unfortunately for me, girls don't put that big of emphasis on looks.

• I can never talk to a beautiful girl let alone any girl.

• nope, I usually just think: "Dam, she's pretty" I'll wonder what its like to go out with her, if she'd be fun or interesting to talk to, how many guys she's had sex with... most importantly, if I'd ultimately mary(spell check) her. cause I won't, then there's no point in talking to her at all. unless SHE wants to be friends.

• I had a problem talking to any girl I found attractive when I was a teenager..

• "She's gorgeous and out of my league." I can talk to her if she talks to me first but not the other way around.

• Why?) are you not confident in yourself?)))

• then the beautiful girl should approach the nice guy!

• And she would never be able to like what she finds.

• Not really, I just look at beautiful girl as normal every person that just me

• sometimes when I see an almost perfect girl, I literally feel pain in my heart.

• Imagine shoving a very comfortable pillow in your chest without any pain.And leaving a vibrator in your vagina.

• Intriguing. However I doubt the comparison is accurate, considering you do not have the required experience you're relating to.

• Ive seen things happen I've never fealt it

• when I was younger and more awkward yes definitely

• I do get flustered by hotgirls at times, I am never left withought words but tend to say stupid nonsensicle things.

• That she is high maintenance and/or already taken.

• It depends...I have no problem talking to beautiful girls when we're just talking, but if I'm going to ask out a very beautiful girl I sometimes lose my ability to put words together

• Why does it happen?) I mean if the girl is average there is no problem, right? So beauty can change your attitude toward people?)))

• No...I'm always like that with girls. In my opinion, extreme beauty like your talking about is relative to the cockyness and looks of the guy. To me, being a somewhat average guy, beauty like you are saying is anything that I see as beyond my league, but true beauty come from how o view the girl inside and out and that is when it gets truly hard to talk to them

What Girls Said 2

• i think a lot of guys assume that the really beautiful girls are one of these things: 1) a slut because everyone wants her 2) bitchy or snobby because of the attention they get 3) too hard to get because they supposedly have many options 4) or stupid, because apparently good looks are associated with lack of intelligence and their beauty will get them places, they don't need to be really smart.

i don't agree with any of these things, but I live with all guys and this is what they say

• i recently experienced this with a beautiful girl who had both attributes #2 and #3 above. in addition, #2 was compounded by the fact that she was a rich girl and had access to daddy's money. I gave up pursuing her when she pulled all these test/games on me.

• it can be true. some women who are really beautiful but have low self esteem are slutty because they still need all that male attention to make them feel better. some are bitchy and snobby because people sometimes kiss their ass so they too confident. some are hard to get, not because of the options, but because they've probably experienced enough men to realize that most guys want nothing more than to sleep with them. and I've never met one that was really as stupid as they may seem...

• so basically what I'm trying to say is that there are some beautiful girls who are way too confident, but also beautiful girls who are incredibly insecure. just because a girl is pretty doesn't mean she is high maintenance, and chances are, she is single because she attracts the wrong kind of guy. I'm not trying to put myself in this category, but I have done some modeling, so I am not an ugly girl. and I am a virgin and never had a real boyfriend because all the guys that want me are mean

• They say a picture is worth a thousand words-

link

But I'm also sure that girls can lose their train of thought in the presence of a very handsome dude.

• funny pic :p

it def goes both ways but girls are just sooooooo effing pretty sometimes lol :S

I guess you always assume she has a boyfriend or she's high maintenance... worst part is its usually true