What kinds of clothes do girls like guys to wear? and shoes too?

I don't want vague things like a t-shirt because there are a lot of different types of t-shirts. Be as specific as possible.

Most Helpful Girl

• link

those type of shirts I think they are called waffle crew necks? but if you wear them a bit loose and with jeans then it is def the most attractive outfit if you have the right body for it. the guy I like wears this shirt with jeans and a gold chain around his neck and its so attractive like all the girls at the party were staring at him the whole night.

the plaid look is cute on a lot of guys with a plain white T under the plaid with jeans. or black jeans.

remember never wear grey with kakhi or bright green with light blue.

• What types of colognes do you like.

• actually I think my friends boyfriend has that one and it smells really goood.

• That is one of my favs.

What Girls Said 8

• i prefer the athletic or abercrombie look, myself..

a faded abercrombie tee and lightly ripped jeans. and nikes.

or

a sports team hoodie, nice sweat pants and nikes.

simple is best. don't over do it. comfy sneaks. a soft tee. hoodie. jeans. you're all set.

but I just happen to like the look of hollister/abercrombie clothes on guys. if picked out and sized, correctly it looks really good.

and when a guy smells good, it makes them like 10x more attractive.

• I don't really like abercormbie and stuff but what cologne's do you like?

• my favorite, is of course, abecrombie fierce.

• Hmmm...im a fan of clever quoted tshirts and cool accessories like chains on the pants.I like skinny jeans (if he's got the body for that) and converse or doc martens.Leather jackets...rocker type of clothing.

• Basic t shirt and Levi jeans the other styles looks like you are trying too hard I'll give you some tips foe example Mick jagger 1950 shaggy hair,basic clothing .

• I think its so sexy when a guy is wearing a white shirt with jeans.. its simple but looks really nice to me

• Like a nice button up one

• A tight t-shirt if you have a nice body. Shoes something simple like Vans?

More from Girls
3

What Guys Said 0