Why do women look and look away quickly?

there is this girl who I have seen around and who has caught me looking at her loads of times...i was walking up the stairs and she was walking down the stairs when I looked towards my right side she was looking at me while coming down when I looked at her she quickly looked away...whats up with that?

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably finds you attractive, so she'll look at you, but she's embarrassed when she sees that you caught her looking so she looks away. Next time you catch her, start a conversation and see where it goes. Lots of luck :)

• what if she's in a relationship does she mean she just may like the look of me

• If she's in a relationship (or even if she's single), it's probably that she finds you attractive rather than interesting (because she doesn't know you). Even if she is in a relationship, starting a conversation isn't that big of a deal, so go ahead and try.

What Girls Said 2

• She wants to look at you, but she doesn't want you to know. She's into you. You should say hey to her when you cross her in the hall and strike up a quick conversation. She doesn't want you to think she likes you (and is looking at you) if you don't like her. Make a move

• She is definitely interested, but wants you to start the conversation. She might be in a relationship, but all girls still want to have hott guy friends. You never know where the conversation will lead you. If it begins a friendship and she is in a relationship, you will have lots of time to get to know if you really like her or not for when that relationship ends.

What Guys Said 1

• Yep, the girls answers are right... she thinks your good looking... talk to her if your interested.