Why do some guys like chubby girls?

I have noticed that I see a lot of guys with chubby to overweight girls and notice that these are the kinds of girls they tend to go for or look at. Is there any particular reason (mainly based on physical attraction)?

ps: in no way am I saying chubby girls aren't worthy or anything I'm just interested, you don't have to be a stick to be beautiful.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls who are thin are generally worse in bed than girls who are a little chubby. Unathletic thin girls have less muscle mass, so less PC muscles, and actually have looser vaginas on average. They also have smaller, saggier boobs, and for girls who are really thin, it's painful to f*** them doggystyle because they have no ass so you're banging your crotch into their pelvis.

Chubby girls are usually more realistic, more appreciative (both sexually and emotionally), more trustworthy, and don't buy into the more anti-male feminist bullsh*t because they don't benefit as much from female privilege.

And this is chubby, not fat. Girls who have a big enough gut that it folds over are another story entirely.

Read more here about what men love curvy women

What Guys Said 22

• They're usually a lot of fun, aren't very body conscious, don't count their calories all the time, never order a salad and then eat from your plate, can name 5 favorite cheeses, and don't spend every free hour at the gym.

And that's just for starters.

• i'm not talking about personality though, I'm talking about the physical stuff. there are a lot of girls who are slim who have the same attitude and a lot of girls who are a bit on the chubby side and hate themselves

• What can I say? I know what I like... :)

• five cheeses LMAO...

• If you don't judge girls by weight, they're *exactly* as good as any other girl.

• never said they weren't

• I didn't mean you specifically; I don't like the "If one doesn't judge..." construction, sounds snooty to me.

• i disagree skinnier girls usually (not always) but usually have snottier attatudes

• Because they find them more attractive.

I do admit, there is both an upper and a lower threshold. Yes, there IS a lower threshold. Being more and more skinny might make you more and more undesirable.

• I don't find chubby girls attractive at all (physically) but, from what I've noticed, they definitely have the best personalities. Granted there are thin girls with amazing personalities and chubby girls with the worst. It's a matter of preference. Some guy just like heavier-set girls.

~Distant

• For one thing it's more exciting. More erotic. More attractive.

When I see my wife I love what I see. Sometimes she threatens to lose weight.

I'm glad she's only bluffing.

More from Guys
17

What Girls Said 10

• because they can!

• Maybe they are attracted to them or really like the girl?

• If we're talking purely physicality, my boyfriend says that he just likes the softer feel of a girl with a bit more meat [both fat AND muscle] on them. He likes the hips/ass/breasts/thighs. I'm actually quite a bit smaller and shorter with less pronounced curves than the girls he normally goes for, and I'm not a small girl by any means. I'm 5'6" and wear a size 12/14. I'm chubby by my own and most peoples' standards, and he says I'm tiny. =P Sometimes I feel self-conscious because I don't have a DD bra size, or more fat on my hips/outer thighs [the only part of my body that's literally almost bony] because I feel less feminine not having the kind of curves I've always admired [mainly the hips], and that I know my dude also appreciates. But I know he likes what I have, and he makes sure I know he thinks I'm beautiful and sexy. It's more my own paranoia, lol, because he makes it very clear how attractive he thinks I am.

• Bigger women are often seen as disgusting and less attractive. Because of this often times they have to make up for it in personality. It's said the a beautiful soul makes a person far more attractive. I believe this to be true. These kinds of girls put everything into relationships. They're marriage material for sooner then other women. Pair that with dressing for your body type and you've got the whole package deal!

• you may as well ask, why do guys like girls? what's the difference, if they like the girl they're not immediately turned off by chubby or skinny. or it could be because they want something soft to bounce off while they're f***ing.

• i just know that some people prefer curvier girls.

More from Girls
5