What does a guy mean when he says that something you do is cute?

I tend to get nervous/ excited around this guy which makes me mess up, which in turn often gets me embarrassed. This causes me to mess up my words and blush a lot. He says that when I blush it's cute, or when I mess up. Just wondering what he means by that.

Most Helpful Guy

• From my experience, he's probably gay. LOL jk. He likes you, but watchout ! He may just consider you a friend. Guys say crap like that when you are in the Bro-Zone.

• lol ya I figured it may be the case...but hey doesn't hurt to ask :)

• Haha It doesnt, because he may just be overly nice (which is good because if you are in a relationship with him, chances of him leaving are like nill) and really likes you. From my experience with my bros tho, when a guy does that he's just trying to be safe. sometimes he may not even know what he wants from his lady friend. But you have to MAKE him know what he wants ;)

• :P that works...it's just cause I figured there may be a different cause I asked him why me blushing a lot was a good think and he was like.."what? it's cute"...so it kind of blurred the line of what he may mean...but ya...like I said probably wishful thinking xP

What Guys Said 5

• Cute = attractive, flirty, desirable

In a way, he appreciates your nervousness, as it really shows how you feel.

Ever think why women like to wear blush?

• Men and women use the word cute differently. When a man says it about a woman, it's a GOOD thing.

• could you explain?

• Usually, if a guy likes what he sees, he's interested. It's the same thing. Unless he's already in a relationship.

• sweet :) Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it.

• awwwwwwwwwwww your so cuteeeeeeeeeeee :D means he likes you and proly mean he REALY likes u. only 1 way to find out...

• lol it wasn't like that, he told me that I tend to blush a lot (and that it's a good thing) he told me that it's cute.

• it gives him an ego boost.

• think about when you call a pair of shoes/ purse etc cute you think that it is something good looking and you like seeing it. kind of the same thing when a guy describes something you do as cute.

What Girls Said 1

• it means they like you and your cute?