Are short legs unattractive, guys?

Guys do you think that short legs are unattractive?

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Guy

• How tall are you?

1|0
    1|0
    • No update yet, so I'll give a general answer.

I find short girls sexy. They tend to have short legs, not just absolutely short, but proportionately short.

I also find long legs sexy. Tall girls can have great long legs.

In practice, that means I can appreciate and enjoy different things in different women.

• Show All
    • Girls your height always have short legs, comes with the territory. But on the upside, they're easy to pick up and move around in bed.

I'm 6'3, I find 5' women hot. But I find 5'10 women hot too, in a different way.

• haha aww thanks (: The guy I likes really tall too, I'm always scared hell just take one look at me an be like no lol I have a thing for tall guys I don't know why lol

What Guys Said 7

• no. short girls are cute, I know lots of them. There is even a super short girl (4'8 or something: short enough to use a booster seat) that's 15 and she already has a baby, but she's really cute and so is the baby. Long story short (you see what I did there) there's nothing wrong with short girls , and I'm 6'0 so yeah..

4|0
    1|0
    • aww ha ha thanks (: everyone says I look younger than I am an everything & I don't like the fact a guy would just look at me like some kid lol

• Show All
    • lol awk well thank youu anyway (:

• You know lots of short legs? Haha

• that sounds adorable

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. They can be just as sexy as long legs. As long as you keep them in good condition then you're fine lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • haha shall doo! thanks (:

• I think they're super cute! =-)

1|1
    0|0
    • thank you (: you look super cute! lol

• Hahaha It's the nose...

• haha aw you know what that must be it! lol :)

• no!

They're so cute =)

1|0
    0|0
  • they can be if they're thick. but that's just to me.

1|1
    2|0
    • wow people are so immature.

• Show All
    • woo calm down? lol

• i'm calm.

• In my opinion short legs and long legs are cute and sexy but what is really important is what inside.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• It depends on a number of factors: your height, your weight and the proportion of your body.

1. Your height: short girls have shorter legs (I'm 5'1" so I have short legs too)

2. Your weight: heavier people appear to have shorter limbs. If you are skinny, your legs will appear longer (optical illusion)

3. Proportion of your body: longer torso = shorter legs, shorter torso = longer legs

But in my opinion, if you're pretty, you're pretty. As long as you're not extremely unproportional, it shouldn't matter. Hollywood is obsessed with leggy bombshells and some people lust after that but I always find petite girls prettier (because small is cute and good things come in small packages) ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • They aren't UNattractive. They just aren't as attractive as long ones.

1|0
    5|1
  • Im 4'11, 102lbs. And I've been told im proportionate in all areas, and guys call hot or adorable and i guess its what most of them find cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know cause I have short legs as long as they are proportionate to yuor body <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm short so I have short legs. I wish I had longer legs because they're more attractive imo.

0|0
    0|0
  • im 4‘11” and my guys 6‘7” its a big difference but I like it. and from experience(my cousin is 5‘9") men choose short girls before amazon women.

0|0
    0|0
    • aww yayy you just give me hope ha ha the guy I likes really tall too lol happy for youseee (:

• LOL!...glad I gave you hope!

• Short legs look bad when they're slender. They need some developed calf and thigh muscles to be able to look good in fashionable summer wear. Without that you'll just look awkward.

2|0
    2|0