• Toms
    83% (10)38% (3)65% (13)Vote
  • Sperry
    17% (2)62% (5)35% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I have two pairs of TOMS, and I love 'em.(: The ones you picked out looks like they'll itch though lol. I've seen a lot of those loafer looking shoes lately. They are weird to me for some reason.

So the verdict---

TOMS: classics and comfortable.

Sperry's: they're in style right now.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• the sperry look like shoes, the toms look like your wearing hay. They both do look very comfortable though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not keen on either but anything's better than the first pair... I could make better with newspaper and celotape... I'm sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • If you wear the Toms shoes then people will think you broke your feet. They look like ACE bandages.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely the second pair. First one looks to much like slippers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sperry's! I'm going to get me some white ones to wear with my clean looking clothes because they're baller. I've seen it done and I like how they look, so I'm going to try them out. You should do the same :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Sperry looks better than the Toms imo.

And better question, why is someone named "assly" not showing off her ass? -_q :P

0|0
    0|0
  • get the toms

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 9

• Tom's hands down, but not when compared between those two. The plain navy blue one's look really nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the Toms ONLY because they are DIFFERENT. The Sperrys just seem to mainstream. But that's my opinion. Toms are usually pretty ugly. I'm pretty sure you could get a burlap sack, cute it, and sew together something that looks identical to those $54 moccasins.

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally prefer toms...though I like the cordones style of theirs better than the classic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sperry. It looks like it will last you longer and they are way cuter than Toms which kinda look like they are made out of straw or something. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been wearing Toms for like 2 years and they're wonderful. I recomend those. Plus it's for a good cause, as well. ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Sperry's

0|0
    0|0
  • Sperry, I like them. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • ick get real shoes!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not really a fan of either, but if I had to choose, I'd go for the Toms.

0|0
    0|0