Guys what height do you prefer a girl?

I feel like I see all the guys with girls who are 5'3'' or so. I'm 5'6''...and not that tall.

i'm just curious. Maybe I just need to find myself a really tall guy. lol

0|0
2|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm open to dating women taller than me (5'10). But I like it when the girl is ~ 5'6 because when we hug I like her resting her head against me and I like resting my head on top of hers.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• %"6 is a great height, don't put yourself down, your not to tall and not to small, so your height is near on perfect, that's a talent, go with it,x

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything from 5ft 4" to 6ft, maybe a bit more.(I'm 6ft 4")

1|0
    0|0
  • anything above 5ft 6, I don't want small kids lol I'm 5'11 we cnt have both small genes -_-

1|0
    4|0
  • My height or smaller, I'm 5'6. Although I might make a few exceptions if she doesn't mind my height and I don't mind how tall she is. Just wear flats if you're taller :)

0|0
    0|0
  • it wouldn't matter at all because being 6'2 most girls are shorter then me :)

(but bonus points if taller :D)

1|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere between 8 inches shorter and 2 inches taller.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any height, as long as she's shorter than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any height within the range where I'd have the option of hugging the same girl cheek to cheek or resting my chin on top of her head (just for variety ;) )

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything below 5'8"

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'8" and I prefer your height. Reason being: I prefer women who are taller than me (with heels ON). Fetish of mine ;)

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'm 5'2. What's wrong with short girls? :(

0|1
    0|1
  • Most guys like a girl shorter than them, not all guys but at least shorter by an inch.

2|1
    0|1