Why do the girls like boots so much?

So many girls and women are wearing boots. It looks OK, but why they love them so much?

Some boots don`t look pretty, more hilarious, it are such, who cover the knee and a part of the thighs.

I`m not really against boots by girls and women, this is an error. Only such who are covering even the knees and a part of the thighs, such are a little bit ridiculous.

I`m curious to know the motives.

But I think we are still at the surface! There is no explanation, why only women and only gays wear them. The overwhelmed majority of straight men don`t wear them and if they do it, they don`t wear

outside the pants. So you see only the "feet.part". (I myself had never wear boots)

Most Helpful Guy

• because they think it looks like a horses hoof and want to attract well-endowed horse like men,

they do so by tapping their feet and presenting their body by grinding their buttocks against a potential mate

What Girls Said 21

• I think this comes more from what is in fashion, versus what we like. I find boots can be sexy, but honestly, not so comfortable. I have a pair of boots that are thigh-high and my boyfriend finds them sexy, but I don't wear them often. I agree they are over the top and they are not much fun to wear either.

• They're warm. Think about it, heels hurt, your ankles are barely supported, and your feet are FREEZING!

Girls(or at least I) think that boots make them look sexy, kinda like a cat woman thing or something. It makes us feel powerful. "These boots are made for walkin'"

Ya know?

• It really depends on the person. I couldn't upload a link but if you want to know more about boots go on line and search for wearing boots with skirts or dresses (hit image) and you will understand why we like them.

It's how you wear them and with what! Straight leg pants with riding boots can look very nice. I also wear boots with dresses or skirts. Done correctly boots can be very sexy, elegant and classy. Some of them are tacky, like the type you mentioned, but I'm sure you will find looks that would fit your taste.

• I like them because I think they look good on me. They go with my outfit, and because its another option as opposed to wearing flats/sneakers all the time. Boots just seem to be the best choice for fall and winter when you want to be all bundled up and still look nice.

• nothing will ever come between a woman and her footwear though the handbag will try foolishly - you must know this. It is a special, sacred relationship you have no right to question. Lol ;O)

• They're an option, they look great with some outfits. I have a couple of flat pairs for bad weather, and a pair of heeled boots which make me feel so sexy and confident. But I wouldn't wear thigh-high boots!

• b/c they're cute and its fall/winter. most girls like and wear a variety of shoes. its mainly for our enjoyment

• because they look cute? lol

• we like boots because those are the kind of shoes you wear when its wintry, cold, and snowing. Didn't realize this was so confusing. It would make more sense if you were confused about some of girl's weather-inappropriate fashion choices.

• It's my legs. I can decide what goes on them.

I decide I like boots. Whether you like them or not...needless to say, it is obvious Idgaf about your opinion of boots..

I wear them to please myself. They are awesome.

._. (point, blank, period)

• We should go the next step, see the phenomena by psychology. So it`s the question: what do the boots symbolize?

• they symbolize my happiness.

• well hopefully if you have good style.. you pick cute ones.. but I love my boots because they're heeled so when I wear them I feel sexy.. but they're warm and look fab if you pic the right pair.

• i love snooki's furry boots

link

i have no idea why, they're just so fluffy, and look super comfortable.

• I don't own a pair but they look good with just about anything from a skirt/dress,jeans,etc.

• Because it's fall/almost winter..

It's not like we can wear flats all year long.

I love boots.

• link

You don't think this looks good?

• they're cute

• I dunno, I just like the way they look. I feel like I can stomp on things/people and take over the world in my Docs. :D I don't care if they're not "pretty".

• That's why you're old and don't know what's hot, so shush please.

• If I was a young guy, I had my doubts about the wearing of boots by girls.

• They're easier to put on because they have no laces, like running shoes do.

They also match with more outfits. For instance, most other shoes look terrible with skinny jeans because the jeans just end- Where as boots hide the bottom of them to make them look better.

They're slightly warmer than most other shoes, better for the changing season.

• Because it makes the girls look sexy and hot...I mean if they dress in the right way,not trashy.

• Well, I loooove boots, I always wear them in winter since they are in fashion, they are comfortable and warm in the winter, and when it rains your feet stay nice and warm, so those are just some reasons why I wear them, I think they are just awesome :P

• and what`s the matter with all the sweat? It comes often to a transpiration.

• sweat? who sweats with boots, I don't :P

What Guys Said 3

• Because I like it when they wear it :D

• I like those soft looking bots with the fuzz in them. So ah-door-bull. :3

The ones with heels I'll suffer through, but those soft ones are fantastic. Ah! Just want to touch! :)

• I was wondering the same question.