Do you care if your girlfriend dresses slutty?

I kind of like it actually. Even if I'm not gonna be there. I think think she should show off her boobs and dress slutty if it makes her feel good.

Am I supposed to be worried or not like it when she dresses like that? Do most people mind if their girlfriend dresses slutty

Most Helpful Girl

• Women who dress slutty are baring it all to compensate for something.

If you know you are beautiful, why would you need that negative attention from the opposite gender?

If a woman is confident she will cover up, or dress sexy (but with class.)

Sexy - form fitting clothes that show off her figure but still leave some to the imagination.

Slutty - booty shorts (cheeks hanging out), mini skirt, low rider pants (where you can see thongs at the side.), boobs popping out of shirt etc.

Men will only look at the slutty girl as a piece of meat and nothing else. If you want men to take you seriously try dressing sexy with some class (there is a big difference.)

I don't understand why you would like your girl dressing that way when men will percieve or different than who she really is.

• *Sorry some typos there

• Yea automatically take aslut to be a cheap whore. I don't admire them...its not just **** that gets me attracted to a girl...its her personality and demeanor.

What Girls Said 6

• my boyfriend likes me not necessarly dress slutty but to dress my best and show what I'm working with and let them all know I'm taken even if I'm not going to go with him. But when I'm with him he likes me to dress a little slutty espically around his friends it's a guy thing to show off your girl I don't mind it because I like that he wants to show me off

• One of my friend always dress like that, boots, jeans, or sexy dresses. Some people call her slutty, but I don't think so, she has her style for wearing, and I think it is awesome when she accompany me to go to the bar or holiday party.

• tell her not to dress slutty,if she loves you she must follow u:)

• But I really don't mind it. If she's going out with the girls and they're all dressed up I don't want her to be the only one wearing jeans and a shirt or something. Plus she always comes back to me still showing herself off lol. But from the answes so far maybe I shouldn't be so comfortable with it?

• Actually I would respect her more if she spoke her own mind, even if that means disagreeing with me. Love isn't about doing everything your partner tells you to do, you know...

• Well put TimeAndTimeAgain..

• My boyfriend loves when I wear little short skirts and dresses and tanktops.. but if I'm just going to his house, I'll dress like this for him because he loves it... but if him and I are going out in public.. I'll dress sexy, but not like a whore

• Is she dressing slutty, or sexy? A lot of people mix the two. Is she wearing tight skirts a little above the knees where she needs to be careful bending over, or is she wearing tight skirts a little below her butt and can't bend over at all? Can you only see cleavage when she bends over, or can you see her entire bra? Girls like to look good in front of guys just because they want to come across sexy, independent, beautiful, yada yada. But if she is literally coming off as a slut, then I would not be okay with it. I mean, sometimes when I'm around my boyfriend's friends, I pull up my shirt so I'm not showing a lot of cleavage and I fix what I need to so nothing is showing, but I fix my hair and try to look more confident because I want HIM to look good, like he picked a good girlfriend. If she acts like she's trying to like, seduce your friends, then that's another sign she is just trying to be slutty.

• It usually shows less self respect if a girl feels she must show off her body just to feel confident and attractive.

When girls dress slutty they're usually doing it to get attention from guys. So if your girlfriend is dressing slutty and she's not with you, just know that she is doing it for attention from other guys. Are you okay with that?

I don't think it's wrong to call it "dressing slutty" either, because that's what it is. Slutty is the type of impression someone gives off if they dress that way. If someone dresses in dirty clothing you're going to think that person isn't cleanly, but you don't know if that's true. They can be clean in all other aspects but just wear dirty clothing.

What Guys Said 10

• If she's going out with me, she's free to dress as slutty as she likes. If she's going out with friends or by herself, hell no. She can dress with class and still feel good about herself without attracting dangerous situations.

• this is pretty much the exact same response my ex gave :)

• "Slutty" is the wrong term. Unless she has like 3 shreds of clothing, then it's dressing showy. She can dress however she pleases. If a guy can't handle the fact that his girlfriend is attractive, then I'd say he can't handle her or as too much possessiveness to be healthy.

Now sure, if she's being insensitive to him and what he feels then that's not good and needs to be addressed. But simply showing cleavage or boobs isn't slutty in my opinion, more like sexy or edgy.

• Ya...I completely disagree. I wouldn't want my girl to be slutty in front of anyone but me.

• You completely missed what I wrote. There is a difference in "sluttly" outfits and showy/sexy ones. Would you feel scared or threatened if your lady wanted to feel sexy? That's something you're going to have to learn how to control or dispell.

• Nvm, you are right!

• I believe in truth in advertizing.

• Well, if she is dressing that way for me, then, I would like it. If she dressed that way because she felt like she was not hot enough, or did not feel comfortable being around others without dressing slutty, that I would have a problem with.

• it depends on the ocasion, I love it!, but if we are going to church or somewhere discreet, no wey!..going to a club, is a must! going to the beach! is a must, a party!...

• Yepp

i don't want her to attract the crowd

and the crowd passes slutty comments :P

• Would I care if my girlfriend looked like a slut?... um yeah. What kind of boyfriend wouldn't care?

• Depends, if she does it for me, then great ^^ if she does it to rile up other guys, not so much...

• Sandygirl is sort of right. While it's not the best thing to tell your girlfriend how to dress, it'll keep her in check with what she's allowed to do. Girls get off on being able to do what ever they feel like...and get away with it. It's just one of those things for them..so if you want to tell your girlfriend how to dress go ahead, just remember...she's still human too

• I don't really care how she dresses. She's not a child, nor my property. She can dress herself.