I hate my big lips? :(

I feel like they are a turn off to people and it would be weird for guys to kiss me (not that they will I'm so fugly anyway) is there a way to get them smaller?

Most Helpful Guy

• When it comes to lips, big is better

What Guys Said 5

• Ha! Big or small lips really don't matter, don't sweat it! All that matters is the eyes, oh my, just staring into the eyes of a girl I like makes me want to melt and write some crazy Shakespearean poems.

• Big lips are amazing. And feel better when kissing.

• I honesty think big lips are sexy, don't give a poop what people say. God made you unique, not to hate on yourself and blow your money on some sh*t that would make you less beautiful. Once your with a man that accepts you for who you are then you won't worry, I promise

• Nothing wrong with big & full lips I think there sexy.

• I Love big Lips, a lot to kiss WOW !

What Girls Said 8

• Angelina Jolie has big lips and she's beautiful I think! So play them up! They're basically screaming kiss me!

• Omgosh big lips are sexy girl ... Embrace it!

• Mutilation /plastic surgery. A lip reduction.

I wouldn't though. Mine are perfecto. Yours probably are too. :-P

• I am the opposite. LOL. I hate my little lips. :( they're thin. But there are guys (obviously) who love that & I don't think guys solely ever go on lip size anyhow...good news for both of us. :)

• big lips are hot. that's why women with small lips get injections to make them bigger but you rarely hear of women with big lips getting them reduced.

• you can't make them smaller but having full lips is agood thing trust me. this girl I know has really big lips and I think they are one of her best features and she is beautiful. sometimes I wish I had lips like hers!

• ahhh you don`t know how many girls and of course guys dream of full lips

i wish I had them :(

look at daphne groeneveld! she has also full lips and she is a topmodel!

• If they are natural, then you are blessed. Look at all the people that have collagen lip injections to make their lips fuller! And what man wouldn't want to kiss a girl with luscious full lips?