Guys could you still be attracted to a girl who is 4ft7, full grown adult height?

Honestly speaking would you date a girl this short? I'm not a midget I'm in proportion. I need some honest answers. Yes I do sleep with quite a few guys because I think that's all they want and when they put there moves on me I feel like I can't say no. I don't have a very good personality either but I do try to be considerate and friendly. I am curious as in In retrospect a lot of guys would use me for a root and nothing more because of the fact I'm 4f7.

Im curvy 32dd cup bust, size 4-6 American decent average looking face.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you have a picture?

• yea in my description

• Cute! I don't suppose you have a bikini shot do you? Just trying to get a better sense of your body. Your last picture is very fuzzy.

What Guys Said 12

• I'm 6'1". It would be a long way down to lean over, but if your personality was just fine, sure, why not? I'd probably pick on you a lot knowing you couldn't fight back. You would learn to like it or you'd run away screaming, your choice! Short girls can be really cute and I've dated a few sub-5 footers. Just like dating really tall girls, it isn't something you see everyday, but it isn't the only selling point as to whether or not you'd want to stick it out in the long run.

• I think you may be running into the fact that your height makes you MORE desirable then the average girl for a one-time thing. I'm not saying that its a barrier to something longer term, its that guys may be going out of their way to have sex with you once even more then the average girl experiences.

If we hit it off personality wise, yes, I'd date someone that short.

• I love petite girls, so sure, why not? I had a Girlfriend who was 4' 10" (I'm 5' 10"), so it wouldn't be a problem for me. Lots of guys love small girls.

• I'm 5'7" and that might be a bit too short for *me*, but my preference used to be more-so the 5'5" range because I'm weird like that. Some guys have a preference for "the shorter the better" so I'm fairly certain a whole bunch of 5'7" guys would be all over a 4'7" person.

• I have seen gals like you with guys over 6 ft tall

Opposites attract

as for me, I have things to do that requires a gal a bit more my height for these to work more easily

• Shorties are effin hotties! I love short girls, especially ones who are comfortable in their stature... HOT!

• I don't think it matters nearly as much as girls think when it comes to guys and height preference... There's some guys who want tall and from my experiences there is probably far more guys that seek out petite women.

Personally I think shorter women are far more attractive... 4ft7 certainly wouldn't put me off at all, even quite the opposite.

Maybe I am a bit biased, my wife is 4ft8 (143 cm) and the most adorable person I have met

• You could date me... I am only 5'3'5... I guess that's what short guys are for!

• A women is a women...regardless of size, shappe or color!

All that matters is the confidence YOU exhude and project to others.

That is attractive!

• love girls like you .i think ther the most attractive

• even if you were 3 foot 7 you will still get a guy, but a guy would be in trouble.

• You're attractive

What Girls Said 0