Girls with hairy arms?

Do guys think it's gross when girls have hairy arms? or a turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend is Latina and has very dark hair, so she has more visible hair on her forearms. It is not more, just more visible and it was not necessarily a turn on in the beginning. But after being with her for 4 months now, I don't even notice it. She is absolutely beautiful, so no its not a turn off at all. If a guy says it is, he is an idiot.

What Guys Said 10

• Not necessarily

• Well there is hairy...and then...there is HAIRY...but, in general, no...I expect my fellow primates to have some body hair...especially on their pubic mounds...(:(:(:

• depends how hairy they are .

• Turn on. I love it

• Yes it is.

• yes it is a turn off, as girls are meant to be beautiful and should always maintain that.

• They might be "ment to" in your view, but it's really important to keep in mind that not everyone thinks the same way. I'd argue that girls and guys alike should focus on what makes them happy, whether that's keeping up with their appearance, throwing themselves into their work, caring for their friends and family, or what have you.

Perceptions of gender roles differ across the world, and what one person believes is right or wrong may not apply to another. :)

• Great but you have digressed from the topic and I completely agree with the phenomenon of perception, and also the fact that few things are beyond our control, like hairy arms, but at least we can maintain it. Nevertheless, difference of opinion is bound to happen, but we can always make effort to look good, rest the decision is yours.

• Huge liking for hairy arms and legs on a woman.

• No, but if you have hairy arms I expect pubes. If you shave your pubes I expect your arms to be hairless. See how that works?

• Unless the arms are as hairy as male arms then no. I think it's absolutely fine. The girl that I've had the biggest crush on had hairy arms.

• Gross? no. Unappealing, yes. For what its worth I shave my legs, underarms, facial hair, and epilate my arms. I loathe bodyhair.

What Girls Said 3

• Everyone has hair under there arms woman should shave it. Ill admit sometimes I forget to shave and it grows a little but for the most part I try to keep it shaved.

• If it looks like this link link link then it's gross. But if it's barley noticeable then it's not a big deal.

• Whoops I post two of the same links by accident. Here's what I was gonna post on the third link link

• lol, don't ever do a Google search for hairy arms because some of the pictures that you find will literally make you wanna scream. I'm learning from my mistake though...

• meh...don't really care either way