Do you go commando when you wear denim shorts?

Do you go commando when you wear denim shorts or any other short shorts? Do you worry about your bits being on display through the leg hole or if you get wet that being visible?

Most Helpful Girl

• Never go commando, ever unless it's just me in my flat and no one is expected round.

I wear short shorts but they are tight around the legs and are well fitted so there is space between my pants and the inner lining of the shorts so that nothing is visible.

I've also never heard of being so wet that it soaks through layers but that's just me, I'd be stuck wearing skirts all day if that was the case.

I'd also rather be wearing underwear and that be on show through the leg holes than to be flashing my bits about.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah I go commando, but no I don't worry about it. My shorts usually go far enough down to cover my knees, and either way, I frankly don't care who sees what. I mean in the unlikely event it's showing, it's no big deal to me, and if someone has issue with seeing it, either stop looking, or tell me it's showing before kindly asking for me to reposition things, and I will.

• Def not! Lol the denim is rough on the schlong. Haha! Plus don't like junk bouncing around. Lol

What Girls Said 2

• No, but sometimes I do wear sheer to waist pantyhose which are really comfortable and my Boyfriend absolutely loves when I wear them. If I don't have on hosiery I wear my normal VS thongs. None of my bits are showing that I know of.

• i usually go commando in skirts. I love the feeling of the air on me. I don't mind if someone sees something, its kinda hot knowing theyre looking.