Guys, do you look closely at girls' cheekbones?

I have a friend who told me that his mom says I have high cheekbones and that it looks nice, then he told me that he agrees with that... so I'm just wondering if guys actually look at girls' cheekbones

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont look closely, but I find it attractive when I look at the face overall.

• why?

• Its just sexy and feminine, it defines the face and gives it more beauty, I can't really explain it, that's just how it feels like to me, and to most people am guessing, you can just google "model" and you'll figure it out yourself.

What Guys Said 5

• nop not really...

• yes... high cheekbones are attractive. "The ideal face of an attractive woman, according to experiments with men, has high cheek bones, big eyes and a thin jaw."

• really? I have high cheekbones, a thin jaw but medium sized eyes and they are kinda greenish with brown.,.. And I've never considered myself attractive... I've always thought that women with round faces are more attractive

• No, I look at a girl's overall face, but not specifically cheekbones.

• No. I look at a girl's face and appreciate her smile and eyes.

• Look closely at cheekbones? Not really, I just look at face overall

What Girls Said 3

• I think men will look at them and see them as a more feminine feature. It will be more like an added bonus. There are features that we as humans are biologically more attracted to due to evolution.

• you don't have to look closely to see the cheekbones you can tell its high when she talks or smilies

• Aren't cheekbones noticeable? I say some guys would notice, and some won't.