Do guys like "simple" girls?

I would say I'm a pretty "simple" type of girl. I like to look nice, but I don't wear makeup for normal days- like when I just have class or something. It's not like I bum around in sweats everyday- I usually wear a blouse and jeans. I do dress up though for fancy occasions, but even then I don't wear ten pounds of makeup on my face. I'm not into skimpy/tight clothing.. I just like to be comfortable. I'm not into taking pictures of myself (I think that's really narcissistic) and I'm really easygoing/easy to please in general- the tiniest things can make my day. Do guys think girls like me are weird and prefer the girls that wear a lot of makeup/show some skin?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if you are looking for the type if guy that wants you in bed, then yes, looks do matter. But if you are looking for more, then the way you look, shouldn't matter. No matter how much makeup you put on or skin you show, it doesn't change who you or they are inside. So, if you are just looking for fun, right now, yes it does matter, if not, do what you want to dom the right guy will come along

What Guys Said 5

• I think you are perfectly fine... most girls I am attracted to are pretty simple... the first thing I look for is the face... is she cute ? then her general silhouette .. if she is regular ( not over weight or anorexic .. plain regular is perfect) then I would watch her behavior .. is she vulgar .. trashy... stuck up etc.. ... then she is good to go !

• Personally, I like someone who is smart and classy, but simple. Classy I mean with integrity and honesty (not trashy). I'm a fan of simple people in general! I think a lot of women over do their appearance.

• Please don't think that being sime makes you less desirable. Its all in the personality and nature. If you feel sweet and nice to someone, he will not look for makeup of flashy clothes on you. As long as you are not a complete tomboy or you are unfeminine and nasty natured, you will always find tge special someone. But then, even tomboys get bf's.

• I Like Simple Down to Earth girls,especially those wear little to no make up.

Clueless women are a turn off.

• A good balance is right.

Because if I saw a woman with her titties hanging out all the time, I would think she is just desperate and looking for attention from the first man she met. And I would wonder how many STD's she has as well.

What Girls Said 0