Do you think it's slutty for a girl to show off their belly?

I'm just curious. I were a crop top with some skinny jeans. I had a guy tell em I look sexier and kept looking at my belly area... lol makes me wonder if I really showed that much skin. My crop top was right below my belly button. I knew it was obvious I was showing skin but nothing to actually mention. I had my crush even staring at me. Something like this. link Only my V-neck didn't show that much skin. Heck, it's 90 degrees out there, so hot and humid feels like Africa

Super hot and humid outside

Most Helpful Guy

• no I wouldn't even think a girl was slutty if she showed off her boobs. so she's confident in her body? doesn't mean she's a whore sleeping with tons of men. a girl can show whatever she wants in my opinion, what matters is who she is and the kind of life she lives.

What Guys Said 9

• Hey... get some breeze on that belly button!

I'm going with the crowd: mos definitely sexy, not slutty.

Bottom line, probably... the flatter your belly- the sexier it is.

• It's really sexy, but it's not slutty. Plus, it means that you are totally comfortable with the way your belly looks. That's wonderful. It's just a little bit of extra skin. The belly area is not private.

• definitely sexy, not slutty. keep up the good work.

• Sexy, but not slutty. It's not like you were wearing a short skimpy skirt to go along with it.

• keep it sexy

• by all means show that belly of yours ;)

• It's not slutty at all

• I don't think in terms of words like that. A girl can wear whatever she wants.

If you're asking me about attractiveness, I've never liked crop tops. I don't think the belly area is the nicest part of the human body. Maybe that's the reason I don't like crop tops. I don't know. But it grabs my attention in the wrong way.

• no. the more skin the better.

What Girls Said 8

• Nopeeeee. I do it as well, but more in this kinda style: link link

• a shirt like that is not slutty at all, it covers most of your stomach, I would call it sexy not slutty

• Nope I love cropped tops. However I don't like when females show off their stomachs by wearing a shirt they just simply can't fit if that makes sense.

• i don't think so at all

• if it's something like that in your link, not slutty at all.

• noo, I like it as lond as it is not too much belly

• Girls will always think its slutty.

I wore a cropped top the other day with jeans and sandals (the top was crew neck so there was no cleavage at all, and I wore it with jeans so my bottom half was completely covered), yet I still got dirty looks and comments about looking slutty trashy. There aren't many parts about my body that I like but I am proud of my flat and toned tummy and small waist.

People will have more to say about a girl with all other body parts covered but have her abdomen showing, than a girl who shows cleavage and wears shorts that barely cover her butt

I don't get. You would think that a butt and breasts are more obscene than a tummy but I guess not.

• Not to me