Why would she try to catch me looking at her butt?

I know this girl, so she's not a complete stranger. We were walking the same direction, she walked past me and said "hi" then sped up some and started walking right in front of me. She whipped her head around to look at me, so it looked like she was trying to catch me looking at her butt. Her female friend saw her do it and later told me "I think she was trying to catch you looking". Since she turned around so fast, it seems like she was hoping she'd catch me red-handed.

She had yoga pants on, so she knows guys will be looking; maybe she wants guys to look. Should I be complimented that she is interested enough to know if I'm checking her out? Or girls think a guy is behind her drooling and licking his lips, so she turns to make sure he isn't looking? 'Cause if she has yoga pants on, she obviously knows she'll get a few looks from guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm I don't think that is the reason... I look behind me to say hi to people at work is I am in a hurry or get called to go do something. Especially if we are friends because I usually wanna talk to them/joke around for a bit so its a type of'see you in a bit' as I walk away.. she could be doing something like that unless she does it unknowingly...

What Girls Said 4

• 1 of 3 things:

1. She thinks you're a perv and is trying to prove it. (I doubt its this one)

2. She wants attention (for her own personal reasons) and of course needs to be aware of you checking her out. Which raises her self esteem. (maybe)

3. She's totally into you and is wondering if you're into her. We're not kind readers. So we have to look for signals to tell if you're interested. And a guy checking us out is defiantly a signal. (most defiantly)

• She's an attention whore. Whether she wants to catch you looking is hard to tell, but she wants your attention either way.

• because she knows your interested!

• I would have guessed that she was trying to look at your butt.

What Guys Said 4

• You left out the most important detail in this story: how was her butt?

• sounds like an ex of mine

• She wants to ride your giant d***, man. Double thickness, cocksucka!

• Sounds a little childish.