What do girls like on guys, clothes , hair, describe please.

it seems I have no sense of style. help me

Most Helpful Girl

• Oops, ignore that 1st one, I posted the same link twice, the 2nd one is supposed to be:

link

What Girls Said 31

• lol I'm sure you do. just look at magazines and magazines and stuff.

• Clothes should fit, but not be too tight. Muscle shirts are out, but so are pants that drag around your ankles. Consult a salesperson the next time you go clothes shopping to get a better idea of what it means for clothes to fit. Also, I know a lot of girls who are suckers for button down shirts. As for hair, I personally have always loved that swooshy style that hangs about around the ears, but that's a personally preference. The basic requirements most girls I know have are the the hair be clean, well kempt, and styled in a way that suits the wearer's face shape. Consult a professional hair stylist (like a salon stylist, not a barber, they tend to go shorter than is necessary from what I've seen) to find out more about what suits your face shape. Or, you know, you could just google it.

• It really depends on the girl, we all have different preferences, but me personally, I think that shirts like this:

link look really really good on most guys. :)

I also love when guys wear Urban Outfitters type stuff:

link

But maybe that's just me. Just wear whatever you feel comfortable in, don't pretend to be someone you're not, cliche as that sounds.

• It actually starts with smell. That the most primal sense. A guy that smells nice is instantly considered more attractive. Find a good deoderant and body wash combo that you like. Also, enlist a trusted female friend to help you pick out the proper cologne. This will be good because you can pick one that you really like. Remember though, it must pass the girl test. Usually women at the counter can offer sound advice.

Don't fake who you are- wear clothes that you feel comfortable in. As long as they look clean, crisp, and good quality, it doesn't matter what you wear. But girls like guys who look put together. Make sure your jeans don't have holes all over them and your shoes are clean. You can tell a lot about a person by their shoes. Your shirt should never be wrinkly, and it helps to throw in a nice watch and/or ball cap. Women add points for guys that can accessorize.

Work with your hair. If you have longer hair, get a good quality gel- I love Crew. You can find it at target. Excellent quality. Keep it trimmed every few weeks. Facial hair is completely up to you. I personally love it. When I kiss a guy with facial hair, it reminds me how feminine I am, and makes them seem more masculine. But in the end, it's your call. Try different looks, and see if anything sticks. But the key is to keep it maintained.

But lastly, your personality and self confidence is what will snag a girl. Make her laugh, and she's yours. Open her car door, insist on paying for her Starbucks, grab her hand in public, call and thank her for a great evening. Women aren't used to being treated like the leading ladies in the classic films. So we're beside ourselves when we meet a guy who pulls out all the stops and performs romantic gestures.

Best of luck!

• personally there are a few looks that guys work well with.

the 1st one is the rugged sports guy style that channing tatum seems to pull off pretty

well. this is like baggy jeans with short maybe buzzed hair maybe adidas and a tshirt on most day

link

the second look is the skater look, this pretty much speaks for itself

straight hair cute face with chiseled jaw bone skinny (this look only really works with really skinny guys or lean and muscular)

link

then there's like the beach guy look which is really good like longer hair straight and flippy toned body usually nice eyes tan

link

theres the guys who are really buff and wear like ed hardy etc.. not realy into that

hope I helped!

• Good jeans! Every girl has a different taste, but there is one thing most girls agree on is good jeans. When you have a nice pair of sevens or true religions, even if a girl doesn't think your hot at first, if you have good jeans she'll consider it.

And nice hair, not a shaved head, not Fabio hair, but like two to three inches long.

• Well, I like guys that are humor and considerate.

They know what exactly they need to do.

They won't do some silly things, like jelousy!

As you know, all of us need some personal space!

Hmmm, I like guys with causal wear. T-shirt and jean.

It is difficult to teach how to wear ,so that girls would love u.

well, the clothes must be ,firstly, suit you!

no oversize or overmini.

Hair should be gelled if you hair is quite messy or too "soft"

You can take a look on some artist's hair.

Or footballer.

Lampard, Cristiano,Fernando,Beckham.

I hope I can help u

• we like to see you in the right cloths (cloths that flatter your body) we like to see a style in your cloths , or try this take somegirl a friend maybe with you shopping they can help , don't get hastey when it comes to buying stuff , and try to find your personality and make it infleunce what you usually wear, don't wear lots of colors , don't put two trends together , try simple styles, jeans a shirt and a jacket and a pair of shoes that are the same color as your shirt ,i don't know what's your body tone what your face is shaped like or wether you wear glasses, so I can't tell you what to wear exactly . as for your hair go to a hair stylest and ask him for a new look he`ll know what to do with it. be SIMPLE.

• link

is a great length for hair or even a little bit longer

and for clothes I really like this style

link

• It is so hard to keep hair like that in a street

• No, I didn't mean keep it perfect like that....just that length isa good length

• If they are confident in them selves.. Then it seems to work out.

A big No No is if they have greasy hair.

If they wear stuff that has holes in it.

And if they just don't wash their clothes.

Basically just keep yourself clean.. And your fine.

If a girl doesn't like whatever else your wearing she's someone you don't want to know anyway.

• NEVER WORRY I KNW ALOT ABT STYLE...WRITE 2ME IN A MSG N IMMA GIV You ALOT OF INFO...U CAN WEAR A TANK TOP WIT CARGO SHORTS...OH You CAN WEAR CARGO SHORTS WIT A TANK TOP N A BUTTON DOWN SHIRT...BUT HAV DE BUTTON DOWN SHIRT OPEN SO You CAN LOOK SEXY...N IF You WANT WEAR A FEDORA...HIT ME UP ...

SINCERLY:HEAVEN XCLUSIVE

• umm...haha while I'm piky... they got to have the eyes, smile, hair style, the clothes have to match, their shoes, acting, sayings, umm *thinking*... oh ya and they got to have a great personality, fun, happy, and kinda intergetic...do you got any of that? I think some girls will go for a few, of the things I said...lol.

• they like guys that are comfy in there cloths. they don't want a guy that's always complaining about there outfit or hair

Cloths: one style. don't me preppy one day...than punkd the next. if you like both the styles mix them. but don't change one style every day. MATCH YOUR CLOTHS. don't wear orange pants and green shoes and purple shirt. MATCH MATCH MATCH.

HAIR: girls love it when guys take care of their hair. so put some water on it or gel

hope it helppsss =]

• i like this type of hair: link (soz I don't no how to make links so look at that)

and this style:

link

• i like this type of hair: link

and this style:

link

• You have to figure out your own sense of style. What do YOU like? Don't worry about what girls think is attractive...so long as you have clothes that you look good in, regardless of style, you will be fine. Just by hygenic, have clean clothes, smell nice, whatever. Different girls like different styles. If you are true to yourself, you will be more likely to attract someone who is actually compatible with you :)

• As you can see everyone has different tastes in clothing they find attractive. Like I love a man in Visual-Kei clothing: a more feminine look. Wear what you feel comfortable in and you'll feel better about yourself. You can't please everyone no matter what you'll wear and the latest styles change so much that it can be hard and sometimes expensive to keep up with it all. Just look well groomed and smell good. Match colors so you don't clash that's pretty much it.

• well every girl is different... I lyk guys that wear bright colors and match... but I dnt lyk when guys are super coinceded.. you gottta leave that to the girl lol... but I don't know be yourself... if you want to get a girl be your self.. she's gnna want you not what ur wearing.

• I like a guy who is trendy but not a pretty buy.Just someone who takes care of himself.I like a guy with a little rocker style.Not a metal head or anything but just a guy who wears nice clean shirts with some cool designs on it, and jeans( not too baggy, I hate that!, and nice shoes like a pair of converse.Hair can be on the shorter side, maybe a little spiked.A fro hawk is always hot!Thats the way I like a guy to look.

• Simple is the best answer.

I love a guy in just a tee-shirt and jeans, or a button-down shirt and jeans.

I'd rather a guy be dressed for comfort and be comfortable in his own skin than be "stylish"

• I may not now what girls like on guys but I think some girls like it if you can just be you.

If you really want to know I guess a lot of hot guys at my school wear abercrombie and Fitch, Hollister or you know skater clothes your choice. :)

• Goodness, any guy with muscles is good for me. I don't care what he's wearing, it's what's underneath that counts.

• just be yourself.. it doesn't really matter if you don't style as long as you dressed up not in an old fashioned way..

• neither do it. but I found out that it doesn't matter just do you. wear what you like and what you fell comfortable in. just be yourself and if girls can't accept that then they don't deserve you.

• I personally like guys with skater hair and clothes. Guys that wear plaid shirts or band tees work for me. Jeans are a huge thing with me and if they have skinny jeans, that's great. But it all depends on what you like.

• Nice fitting clothes, baggy is a turn off. I love long hair guys, just a real turn on. :]

• what I say won't be the same for another girl but for me...

Head: I love Blue eyes, dark hair, I personally like facial hair..the hair color and length depends though on the guys body and face.

Body: I don't like stick skinny guys, I like them to have muscle and be a little more bigger built but I don't like them fat. I also love guys with six packs, not super defined though but there, and I LOVE sex lines and happy trails. Nice butts are good :)

I like when a guy can wear more than just clothes, like sometimes where button up shirts and nice pants, not dressy but better than normal, I also like when guys wear pants that fit him. Not to tight and not to lose. NO FLOOD PANTS. I hate when guys wear colored pants other than balck or denim.

• i like guys that wear athletic clothing and have shaggy hair. but every girl is different. they like different things so don't stick to what just one girl said for your question...

• polo shirt and jeans

• no hair, or messed up hair, shorts and tshirts, on dates lined shirts o black ones with jeans, sunglasses and watchs are important.. these are the first thing we look at in a guy, and shoes ummm I like safety's:D

• More from Girls
    1

What Guys Said 6

• I have come across an awsome site:

link

Just browse the archives and the forums. Great articles are in there on style and fashion. They even have a "lookbook", in which they dissect various model-level looks.

If I could personally give you one tip myself, it would be this sentence: "FIT IS KING"

If you ONLY make sure that everything you buy, fits you like a glove, and aren't sizes too small or too big, but that fit you perfectly (just ask the person helping you, or bring a girl friend along), your sense of style will improve immediately.

So there. ;p

Hey, you know what? Why don't you post some pictures of your transformation? It'll be awsome! ^^

Anyways, good luck, and have a great day! ^^

• I usually rock colourful, bright clothing. The shoes are always Adidas (usually gazelles - the suede ones. They can be found in lots of different colors to match your clothes), the jeans are mostly dark, the tee's are Ed Hardy, Affliction, Smet etc.. something bright, stand-out, mixed up with some nice jewellery, a change of hair regulary and a nice smelling cologne.

I always have random chicks approaching me in the streets or stores asking me about my tee's and jewelery, so I pretty much consider myself "In Style".

• Be yourself, dude. Don't care what girls think. You don't want to associate with girls that only talk to you for your style anyways.

• Any girls like the crew cut kinda hair style?

• get a tattoo... haha

• good question...