Girls, would you date a guy who is 5’11’’ (180 cm) tall?

That’s how tall he is without anything on his feet.

What are your feelings about a guy that height? Obviously, there are many other factors. This question is ONLY about height, though.

Make sure you choose the answer that’s true for you in BOTH parts: your own height; your preference.

I’m NOT asking whether 5’11’’/180cm is your absolute IDEAL.

• It would be fine. (I am taller than that or the same height.)
    17% (14)16% (16)17% (30)Vote
  • It would be fine. (I am shorter than that.)
    68% (56)18% (18)41% (74)Vote
  • It would be a deal-breaker (he’s too short or too tall). (I am taller than that or the same height.)
    6% (5)3% (3)4% (8)Vote
  • It would be a deal-breaker (he’s too short or too tall). (I am shorter than that.)
    4% (3)2% (2)3% (5)Vote
  • I am a lesbian. / I am a straight guy.
    5% (4)61% (59)35% (63)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going to pretend to be a girl for a second.

"Ummm, no, you're way too short. You need to be 6'5, MINIMUM. I'm only 4'11 by the way and have no concept of height relativity."

2|6
    4|0

What Girls Said 13

• My man is 6 feet and I myself am 5"11 so dating a guy that height would be fine for me. I have even dated guys a bit shorter than me as it is hard to find men quite a bit taller than me. I won't go down less than 5'8 though. So yes I would date a guy that is 5"11

0|0
    0|0
  • B. I'm only 5'5 so that'd be fine. Tbh I think my boyfriend is shorter than that(but he's only like 15, almost 16 so he'll get taller probably. lol)

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, probably. I kept growing until I was 20 LOL.

• Yes. I'm shorter than that and I like guys who are taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm 5'5 so that's a perfect height c:

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 180 cm and still growing so I would not. But I'm from the Netherlands and all the guys are like 195 cm here

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I am 181cm and taller than a lot of people in my country. People around me usually tell that I'm very handsome. even so, you would not? because I usually like girls from scandinavia and netherlands.

• Yup I sure would :) I'm 5' 9" by the way :)

0|0
    0|0
  • hot hot hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I just like it when guys are taller than I am.. I'm about 5'5, so you would be perfect. 👍👍😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'0 tall, 5'11 is really tall to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • i am very picky. I am only 5 ft. I have always dated tall guys. 6'2 my ex.

now I am dating two guys one is 5'11 one is properly 5'8. they are good for me. still I rather be with someone 6'0..but who am I to complain lol

so 5'11 is great :)

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

5'11" is one inch shorter than 6'0" you would never notice.

• 5d

@BIGDEX dep on the build. Interesting I do notice 😜

College ex. 5'11
      Now I m dating someone 5'6!!! Can you believe it?
      I don't Remeber the 5'8 guy.. This question was 3 years ago lol.
      Lady ex 5'9.
      All good. 5'6 well... What can I say. Just hope it will work out... Sigh

• Yeah sure idc

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, assuming we're compatible, attracted, etc. etc. That's a good height. I'm 5'3".

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'7" and in no way would that even be close to being a deal breaker for me (and I wear heels often).

My boyfriend is around that height...5'10", 5'11" and it's never been a problem. I can't see how it would be a problem for any guy that height, really.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I'm 5"8 and I get unsolicited interest from girls from all levels of attractiveness.

If I can get this, a guy 5"11 should be able too as well

0|0
    0|0
  • That's very tall already

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend is 5'8 when she wears highheels she's ~6'. I'm also 5'11 so I don't see a problem with the girls I've dated.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think being 5'11" is tall for most girls (myself being this height).

0|0
    0|0