Girls, would you date a guy who is 5’11’’ (180 cm) tall?

That’s how tall he is without anything on his feet.

What are your feelings about a guy that height? Obviously, there are many other factors. This question is ONLY about height, though.

Make sure you choose the answer that’s true for you in BOTH parts: your own height; your preference.

I’m NOT asking whether 5’11’’/180cm is your absolute IDEAL.

• It would be fine. (I am taller than that or the same height.)
  • It would be fine. (I am shorter than that.)
  • It would be a deal-breaker (he’s too short or too tall). (I am taller than that or the same height.)
  • It would be a deal-breaker (he’s too short or too tall). (I am shorter than that.)
  • I am a lesbian. / I am a straight guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going to pretend to be a girl for a second.

"Ummm, no, you're way too short. You need to be 6'5, MINIMUM. I'm only 4'11 by the way and have no concept of height relativity."

What Girls Said 13

• My man is 6 feet and I myself am 5"11 so dating a guy that height would be fine for me. I have even dated guys a bit shorter than me as it is hard to find men quite a bit taller than me. I won't go down less than 5'8 though. So yes I would date a guy that is 5"11

• B. I'm only 5'5 so that'd be fine. Tbh I think my boyfriend is shorter than that(but he's only like 15, almost 16 so he'll get taller probably. lol)

• Yeah, probably. I kept growing until I was 20 LOL.

• Yes. I'm shorter than that and I like guys who are taller than me.

• Well I'm 5'5 so that's a perfect height c:

• I'm 180 cm and still growing so I would not. But I'm from the Netherlands and all the guys are like 195 cm here

I am 181cm and taller than a lot of people in my country. People around me usually tell that I'm very handsome. even so, you would not? because I usually like girls from scandinavia and netherlands.

• Yup I sure would :) I'm 5' 9" by the way :)

• hot hot hot

• I just like it when guys are taller than I am.. I'm about 5'5, so you would be perfect. 👍👍😊

• I'm 5'0 tall, 5'11 is really tall to me.

• i am very picky. I am only 5 ft. I have always dated tall guys. 6'2 my ex.

now I am dating two guys one is 5'11 one is properly 5'8. they are good for me. still I rather be with someone 6'0..but who am I to complain lol

so 5'11 is great :)

• 5d

5'11" is one inch shorter than 6'0" you would never notice.

• 5d

@BIGDEX dep on the build. Interesting I do notice 😜

College ex. 5'11
      Now I m dating someone 5'6!!! Can you believe it?
      I don't Remeber the 5'8 guy.. This question was 3 years ago lol.
      Lady ex 5'9.
      All good. 5'6 well... What can I say. Just hope it will work out... Sigh

• Yeah sure idc

• Yes, assuming we're compatible, attracted, etc. etc. That's a good height. I'm 5'3".

• I'm 5'7" and in no way would that even be close to being a deal breaker for me (and I wear heels often).

My boyfriend is around that height...5'10", 5'11" and it's never been a problem. I can't see how it would be a problem for any guy that height, really.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm 5"8 and I get unsolicited interest from girls from all levels of attractiveness.

If I can get this, a guy 5"11 should be able too as well

• That's very tall already

• My girlfriend is 5'8 when she wears highheels she's ~6'. I'm also 5'11 so I don't see a problem with the girls I've dated.

• I think being 5'11" is tall for most girls (myself being this height).