What kind of winter coat should I wear?

I fail at any sort of style.

I don't want to look metro, and I don't want to have to try too hard with my clothing (I don't do accessories because in the morning I can't get myself to care)

So that usually leaves me wearing hiking style clothes, but I feel like those might look stupid. So what are some more stylish alternatives that I might invest in for this winter?

Most Helpful Girl

• i agree with getting a pea coat, theyre very flattering with all styles you wear them with (business suit, grey jeans, blue jeans, black jeans, casual jumper/sweater, nice shirt, polo top, scarves etc) get one that's quite long and in black or grey: link link link link

they honestly aren't in the slightest bit metro or feminine looking unless you specifically wear clothes that make them look that way (v neck jumpers, skinny jeans and girlie pointed boots)

if you hate pea coats you can go for :

the military look:

link

link

link

or the casual look:

link

link

link

What Girls Said 2

• Pea coat is classic, and never goes out of style. I personally love them.

• How about a parka style coat? It's not metro, but it's still stylish.

What Guys Said 2

• Get a black pea coat with anchor buttons.(and a de-linter)

• carhart=best jacket ever, you should get one.