Are short girls sexy too?

I am not happy with my height at all. I am 5"4. I know it´s not incredibly short, but I would really like to be a lot taller. All the models I see are extremely tall and they seem very sexy because they have long legs. Whenever I go out with my group of friends I ALWAYS wear extremely high heels because I feel so not attractive and so not sexy with my height. I had to go to the doctor the other day because my back was killing me and he told me I should stop wearing high heels all the time. I have to go out with my friends tomorrow and I do not want to go with low sandals! What am I supposed to do? Is it normal that I feel inferior to taller girls? Even if the girl is not so attractive, if she is taller than me, I inmediatly feel disgusting compared to her.

If you want to know, I weigh 99 lbs and I have a body similar to Mila Kunis- that means I don´t have huge boobs or ass, but I´m still curvy.

Most Helpful Guy

• The models are there to sell clothes. I'm a tall guy and I love short girls. I find them much cutier, sexier and more attractive. Don't ask me why but I've always dated 5'6 and below. Not that I haven't found 6ft girls attractive too - but for some reason I gravitate more to shorter.

Don't worry about the high heels. They definitely make your calves look better in dresses/skirts but in general - 2 inches taller isn't going to impress me.

And wow - I LOVE Mia Kunis. She is super sexy. I love her in the Forgetting Sarah Marshall movie.

In a group with 2 taller girls - my eye would gravitate towards you. Don't sweat your size at all. Embrace it. Half of being attractive is non physical anyways.

There are plenty of guys of all heights that would be attracted to you. IF anything you have a broader spectrum of guys. Both the tall guys like me would like you and you are a fit for the shorter guys as well. If you are 6ft tall girl - many of the shorter guys are out either with your hang up, their hang up or society hang up.

What Guys Said 27

• I don't believe it matters to us that you are 5'4. I think what guys are most interested in comes down to girls that are height-weight proportionate.

Even that doesn't necessarily carry a lot of weight. Women (maybe men too - let me know!) can present an intense vibe that will attract men. Call it sultry, or something like that. It is a confident, physical, open impression.

There are also those studies out there that claim that the number one thing men notice is the hip-to-waist ratio. You can be big, small, heavy, light: doesn't matter if that ratio is there, according to this view.

But back to height. I always understood that most models were tall because clothing and cameras both "agreed" with height. The camera has an easier time with tall people than it does with short people. At least that has been my understanding.

Where I have heard about height mattering has been with regards to women not being interested or capable of being attracted to men shorter than they are - especially an issue with tall women, who have a more difficult time of it, since the numbers of men as tall as they are are much smaller than if they could find themselves compatible with all men in general.

I've never encountered much in the way of men having this same view.

Ultimately my best advice is this:

Pay attention to your attitude. It speaks as much or more than any other trait you have to put out there, including your height.

• Don't be insecure about your height at all! My mother was only 4'11"! My second girlfriend was actually this height as well, she was this beautiful petite lady who brought me so much joy when we were dating. I loved every part of her at the time, inside and out. Be confident in yourself and who you are. A man who sticks his nose up at you because of your height will never know what he's missing! Remember, confidence is a trait attractive to both genders. I am sure you are beautiful just the way God made you. Don't let anyone tell you differently!

• All the models are chosen to be what women like, not what men like. Women think tall is sexy so they choose tall models. On average men actually prefer shorter girls over taller girls.

• *In cookie monsters voice* Give me short girl nomz nomz nomz

• my fiance is 5'2 and she is sexy as all heck

• Men honestly don't care much about height... not in the slightest.

• 5'4" isn't short, it's the statistical average.

• I love short girls, you're on the taller end of my ideal height for a girl. My girlfriends a shortie too (5'2). I think you need to gain some weight though, but that's just to be healthy (try to gain between 10 and 20 pounds), and It could fill your figure out a little too. I'm 6'2 by the way, just so you know it's not the short liking the short. :)

• Mila Kunis is a hottie! You have nothing to worry about!

• Well I just looked up Mila Kunis and figure-wise, she's very sexy. You have nothing to worry about. Heck I would date you if you were 4'5", let alone 5'4" and had a figure like that.

• Heck, if you were cute and had a nice personality, I would date you at 6'4", lol!

• whats wrong with being short? I mean I like short girls. you seem nice, Im sure you will find a guy who likes you for you!

• Yesssss ohhh yes you sound quite gorgeous by the way but um my mom has always been tall and she has always said she wishes she was around your height short girls are beyond sexy 5'4" and under

• No boobs or ass? I'm sorry :/
    I'm sure you'll find a guy who will like you for your personality though

• If you are built like her, you are lovely down to your adorable little bottom. 5'4" is fine. 99 pounds is lean, though.

• I don't think 5"4 is a bad height at all.

I my self am a short guy. I am 5"5 so a girl that is 5"4 is perfect for me.

• You've got nothing to worry about.. I find shorter girls sexy.. Both is high heels and lower sandals. I don't judge height as a factor at all in determining sexiness.

• As a guy who is 5'6 I can say that 5'4 is just fine.

• Honestly height isn't much of an issue. You can be short and sexy and 5'4" isn't that short.

• I find short girls pretty hot to be honest!

• I have a "friend" who's engaged to a girl who's only 4'11

• Short gurlz rule, tall gurlz drool

• I'm 6'5" & have always been attracted to short women. I think that they are beautiful.

• Look, tall girls are sexy as fuck, but there's no reason to feel inferior. Height is not what guys care about, almost any other feature is more important than height.

• You are not short. And yes short girls can be very sexy.

• 5'4 isn't short.

• You are on the taller end of the range I prefer. I like 'em short! I'm 6'3".

• Short girls, tall girls, skinny girls, curvy girls... :P

Everyone has some kind of complex so height is yours. I don't care... plus 5.4 is more than OK. There's this girl I know... she's 5.1 and she couldn't care less. And nobody does. By the contrary she seems to get lots of attention.

I'm never going to say "hey I wanna date that girl because she's tall... " The tallest I've liked was at about 5.6 so it's not big of a diff compared to you.

Some of the tall models you talk about are really lanky and seem uncomfortable with their height.

What Girls Said 11

• I really wouldn't classify you as short because you are an inch away from average height.

An inch isn't noticeable.

But anyway, yes short girls can be sexy!

The thing is women can get away with being short, more than men can.

Men like girls' that are petite and soft and delicate.

Women on the other hand, like someone larger in size, taller, can protect them.

• I'm around your height and build too. Only I have 10 lbs on you :p

I never wear heels because they're super bad for your feet. You just have to have a kick ass personality to make up for the height. But in my experience guys prefer shorter girls as opposed to taller ones. That's generally speaking though.

• I'm sorry you feel that way. I am 5'2" and while I have had my moments of feeling inferior to the girl standing next to me, it was never because of my height. Not all guys like tall "model" type girls and you really should work on just owning your height.

• Exactly. It's all about confidence. Us tall girls get insecure too but I have learned to love what I was given and work it lol.

• Exactly! My best friend is 5'10 and she is insecure about how tall she is sometimes. If you can't change it, you might as well embrace it. It will make you happier in the long run

• I feel the same way... I'm also 5'4" and have been the same height since I was 12... I'm in my late 20s now so am not going to grow... ever since I turned 15 I've worn at least 3" heels on a daily basis... I feel very insecure about my height... it's mostly because my legs are short... or at least they look short because I have an apple body shape with a butt. My legs don't look good to me no matter how much I work out and eat healthy... which is a lot...

I'm bigger than you... I'm 112lbs which seems to be my normal weight... my boobs arn't big... but I have a big butt and a small waist... so the butt sticks out : (

I've even considered surgery to make myself taller when I was younger... but I've come to terms with it... sometimes I even wear flats but feel unattractive when I do

• To you and the QA. I don't get this logic, but I've always been more attracted to short women. 5"4 is at the tall end of my preference and I'm 6'

• 6'2 and the same thing

• Cavmanier... for me the reason I'd like to be taller is to have longer legs... mine are quite short and I don't like how they look in shorts/skirts... because I'm a pear shape... I'm heavy on the hips and thighs no matter how much weight I loose.

• You're taller than me haha

Most guys like short girls. It gives you a greater selection really. You can get anyone taller than you, which is more than tall girls will get. It may sound cruel, but it's true. And because you're curvy, it gives you an even bigger advantage. Don't worry about it. A lot of guys think it's cute.

• Lol I'm 5'1 =[ woe is me.

• the average female height in the usa is 5'4. you are not short, you are average and with heels, tall. at least you can create the appearance of height.

• Guys all have different tastes. But my boyfriend really liked my height (5ft 3.5in) Because my head was lower (around his stomach) region. It made him feel big and strong.

• I'm 4"10.5
    I've been told multiple times that I'm attractive but my height makes me even more so
    Honey, just be comfortable with who you are. Don't compare yourself to other girls because there only one you. You're unique it is what make you, you!

• Almost every guy I know prefers short or petite girls

Fun sized girls can be sexy :s

• Your lucky your taller than me