When a girl leaves you for someone else...

How do you get over it? How do you gain your confidence back? I'm crushed and my confidence is now non-existent. I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• "You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... Or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the f*** on"

One of my favorite quotes and it helped me a lot, I've read it over and over to remind myself that its completely true. You can't control what opther people do to you, the only thing that's in your control is what you make of it, and of yourself.

I know what your feeling because it happened to me 8 months ago, and I will te you its hard for a little while, but it gets easier and easier with every day that passes. You have your good days, you have your bad days, but if you push on and regain your self worth and self confidence, you will be in a better place months from now then when you were with her.

• It's a very good comment :) i think in the same way with you, but this is a very very bad thing really... :/