My boyfriend is too busy for me.

My boyfriend way to busy for me, I haven't seen him in 2 MONTHS! and it's hurting me, I always ask when are you going to come see me, and he's like I gotta see...

i mean I know he's busy with him job (he works 9-5) then he has church like 4 day's out of a week, but why can't he be busy with me too and every time he promise to come see me, he doesn't.

I even told him I didn't believe he was going to come see me, and he tells me to shut up, because he knows I'm telling the truth, he's always saying he loves me and that he is sorry and that he has to make it up to me, he call's me to check up on me but I rather see him =/ I love my bf, but what's the point in a relationship if I can't see him, ah I'm so annoyed I want to cry hell I did cry...what should I do?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• If you really love him, then you'll be willing to wait.

Otherwise, if you're not willing to wait and go without seeing him for a while, then you don't really love him.

• I do love him, so I am going to wait to see him...even if I am sad about the whole thing, but I do understand that he is busy.

What Guys Said 1

• Well he is obviously too busy between work, church, and jerking off to the blessed mother to spend any time with you unfortunately. No one should ever tell you to shut up, especially someone that loves you.

What Girls Said 3

• he's not your real boyfriend hun. dump him, I think he is just telling you what you want to hear but he doesn't really want to be with you. he's keeping you hanging on and it's not fair to you. it doesn't make sense for you to not have seen him in 2 months. do what is best for you and what will make you happy.

• He is not in love with you anymore.

You need to tell him you are leaving him, and actually do it. If he shows up at your house in tears, then take him back. If he doesn't seem to care, then move on and find someone else.

Guys will always find time to be with a girl they are still interested in, trust me.

I'm sorry things did not work out but I'm sure you can find someone else sweet and interested.

• My boyfriend and I have very busy schedules and yet we always find time to be together, mainly by losing sleep and staying up all night despite having to go to work the next morning. I think it's likely that he is not interested in you and just doesn't have the guts to cut you off, perhaps keeping you as a back-up.

My ex-husband cheated on me and kept me hanging on for the longest time until I had enough and we went our separate ways. He could be just checking on you to see if you're still into him or if you're moved on. There's no worse feeling than becoming some guy's safety net.

Now granted, guys do need space and I usually smother guys and I've made a huge effort not to do that with my boyfriend and it's paid off immensely. I respect his space and he respects mine. Sometimes guys have too much to do and they can't multi-task and will focus on that one thing they're dealing with until the issue is resolved, but I still think his resistance is a like a red flag saying he's no longer interested.

It's really a judgment call that only you can make. Go with your gut feeling/instinct as it's usually right.