She texts me and acts interested? Then a day later she ignores me. I don't get it.

The other day I met a really cute girl and gave her my number. Later in the day she texted me and we ended up talking for a few hours and I could definitely sense that she was interested (which is strange considering I am bad at reading these signs). Yesterday I texted her and she never got back... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, first, girls are insane. Period. They enjoy doing these little games...evil...

Second, as a girl who doesn't want all the other girls here attacking me, I can say that she probably doesn't know what she wants yet, or she just tries to play it hard to get.

Don't call her again and wait for her to reach out for you. If she doesn't in the next 2-3 days, know that she's not serious and even if she does call, just let it go...she's going to play like that all the time. If she does call, just try to ignore what happened and set a date :)