Is cuddling considered cheating?

If you're dating someone, is cuddling with your guy friend considered cheating? No kissing or caressing or anything. Just you sitting in his lap on a... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• uhh...first off...

Lets just say that ...DONT DO THIS INFRONT OF HIM NEVAAAAAAAAA!

secondly...i think its best to "distance" yourself from your male friends a little bit...its the least bit of commitment you can make in a relationship...as partners having more/close friends of the opposite sex tends to create jealousy and hate...

when you meet with them tell your man that you ARE meeting them...and tell him honestly what you are doin...so that he can feel assured your not doing anything...uhh..."funny"...

If your partner is the good "listener"-type of guy...try to be honest with him in saying that you are comfortable around your male friends...dont say anything specific like cuddling or flirting...it will p*ss him off...

Technically...flirting is not really cheating...and cuddling is not really flirting if the intensions are right...so just be aware that your male friends that you cuddle with...are still guys...and they might get the wrong idea and such...and rumors spread after that...and you know how it is..

hope that helped...

PS

Personally...i wouldn't really like my girlfriend to hangout with other guys behind my back...but I guess its okay to hug infront of me...since it is just a normal greeting...(I grew up in eastern europe btw...where we kiss on both cheeks as greetings)