What does it mean when a girl asks "Where have you been"?

Like they are waiting on me to jump on them like every other guy ?

I see it as the phone works both ways ..

you don't hit me up, I won't hit you up ..

It's just another part of a girls game ..

but what goes into that really ..

21
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• Hah yeah I agree with you. I don't really get what's up with that. I feel like it's some excuse for not having contacted each other. A really crappy stupid excuse.

• I hate it. Its one of those vicious circles..we think "oh he can't be arsed, I won't call him" and you think "she hasn't called, so I won't bother" and so on and so on. Its crap and I'm currently stuck in that sort of situation myself.

What Guys Said 1

• Actually I dealt with this quite a bit. Listen, in nature guys are the pursuers so don't expect girls to chase you, they just won't. Some girls I know, who I know genuinely care for me as a friend or even more, will never initiate contact with me. This used to piss me off, so I'd stop all contact, then a couple weeks later I'd see them and they'd say where have you been?

That's actually a good sign, if they say where have you been it means they were actually thinking about you, because if they truly didn't care they wouldn't ask the question, they'd just say hi.

In any relationship yea there needs to be give and take but I know some girls that just aren't good at initiating any contact but that doesn't mean they don't care about me