Why are so many men afraid to make a move these days?

It seems like more and more lately I've noticed or heard from my guy friends and my own personal experience is that even if they really like a girl,... Show More

Don't guys think girls who ask them out are desperate? OR assume they just want sex from them? That's what I've heard anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm speaking from personal experience and from friends I have, that girls like it when guys ask them out. It seems to indicate that the guy in question is confident not to mention that the girl gets a sort of medevil kick out of being the one asked. I'm not saying that girls shouldn't ask guys out, just that if they guy likes the girl or vise versa that the one who doing the "liking" should be the one to ask. Having guys not ask simply because they are afraid of what the girl might say is silly and waiting for the girl to ask you out is not a solution, the girl might be totally oblivious to the way you feel and be trying to not let on her feelings about you because she doesn't know how you feel about her. Besides, girls can ask guys out but they seem more unlikely to. Girls tend to expect the guy to be the first one to make a move. Guys, don't be so frightened of what we'll say =) we may surprise you xx

Asker upvoted
    • So what you're saying is girls don't "like" guys and thats's why they never ask guys out?

You have some half baked statements that work both ways but you only focus on the one way that suits you in a true lazy feminist manner:

"one who doing the "liking" should be the one to ask."

"Waiting for the guy to ask you out is not a solution"

"girls can ask guys out but they seem more unlikely to"

• Show Older
    • it depends on how the girl rejects the guy that makes guys tired of having to make the first move

• While the stupid concept of Feminism keeps surfacing, guys are not likely to do their natural thing - the thing they were born to do.

Also, as someone else has mentioned, the Fems have now got everyone worried about charges of 'sexual harrassment"! ... meaning, that if the girl doesn't like them, they could claim harassment!

Such is the legal nonsense left or instigated via feminism!

If YOU want nature ... if you want Fun, you have to get rid of the feministic nonsense in society today!