Girls: Do you find musicians attractive?

Curious, since I've seen a lot of patterns where girls seem to be oddly interested in people with artistic abilities.

What makes them special or if you're on the other end of the spectrum, what turns you off to them?

Thank you everyone for your responses! :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I grew up in the 80's where I found the guys of all the rock bands sexy! Like Bon Jovi, Brett Michaels, etc. Now that I am older, I honestly don't know any musicians. I think that a man who knows how to play an instrument is very attractive, as it makes him seen as an intellegent guy, and I think most girls associate musicians as being somewhat rebles or bad boys. And many girls fall for the bad boy. I think it also depends if you are a "struggling" musician, very successful, or if you just do it as a side hobby, as I am sure there are many doctors and lawyer types who play an instrument or are in a small band on the side as a hobby( think Hugh Laurie's House character). His character is very attractive to woman at least of my age in my 30's. I don't know if this helps , but as you can see, artistic men or musicians can still vary personality and look wise. The only turn off for me would be if they were not a nice person, or now that I am older if they were poor,struggling musicians, as not nice as that sounds, when you are younger you probably wouldn't care about the money as I did not, but once you get older and have a house , car and money of your own, I would not want to be with someone who wasn't at my level financially, as you get sick of struggling. Good luck!