• Ask
  • myTake

He wants me to meet his kids. Is that a sign he sees the relationship as getting serious?

We have been dating two months and agreed to take things very slow.He gets his 5yr old son and 9 year old daughter every other weekend.ours is a long distance relationship as we live 150 miles apart for the moment.We were supposed to spend Feb 19 the together, but today I asks f I would like to come this Saturday instead. To spend the day with him and the kids .I don't have kids, but if I did, I would introduce them to someone I was dating until I was thinking it may be a chance of a lasting thing..So, does this mean we are entering a new stage does it mean anything at all?I really like this guy and I'm thrilled he wants me to meet his kids.

tomarrow is the day... I am so nervious! I want his kids to like me... He told me he has never introduced anyone to them before... I don't have kids. They are 9 and 5.. What do I talk about with them? I like kids, but these two have become very importa
important to me before I've even met them! ... I'm freaking out.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 2

• It sure does.

• I think so...but I'm a girl, but I have 3 kids and I am very particular about who I let be around my kids. How & why would you introduce random people to your kids? So I think dis is a good sign.

• see. That's what I'm thinking too. No way would I want to be dragging random people in and out of their lives.. He really loves those kids and is a great dad. Very thoughtful, so I don't think he would have made the ofer without thinking it through... Thanks!