I wear diapers to bed (incontience) should I tell my boyfriend?

I am an attractive 24 year old, and have to wear diapers to bed. And no I am not lazy, I just happen to have a medical condition. I do not wear them anywhere else, just when I sleep.My boyfriend doesn't know, and I am hesitant to tell him, Should I warn him? I don't see him by shallow, but it would be nice to get some input from some guys..Guys if your girlfriend had to wear diapers, would you be weird-ed out? or run away?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Tell him when you are comfortable. If I really loved a girl with this condition it would not bother me one bit. It isn't your fault. Hell, I'd offer to buy her the damn diapers if she wanted. If he can't accept you be because of this then you are better off without him as he will eventually find out sooner or later.

What Guys Said 11

• Ummmmmmmmmmthere is no good way for your boyfriend to find out that you wear diapersbut if you MUST let him know...umm a telephone is okayan email will door just let him find out for himself

• Is it bad if I think it's kinky?

• Did you ever tell him?

I also wear (non medical) and yes, you should tell him.

• If he really loves you, he'll be understanding of any medical condition(s) that you may have. Your condition is no laughing matter, and thus shouldn't be embarrassing.

• If he really loves you he won't make a big deal out of it, besides it's your fault.I also wear diapers because of an auto accident and people need to be more understanding. Good luck!

• i wouldn't make a big deal about it since there's nothing you can do about it but I would suggest to you that you tell him sooner rather than later.btw, I wouldn't eat out anymore...

• not eat out anymore? I only have the issue when I am sleeping. not like during the day, or when I am out at night.

• I think he means he wouldn't give oral sex anymore

• i don't like being given oral anyways

• If he really loves you he won't make a big deal out of it,besides it's not your fault.I also wear diapers because of an auto accident so your not the onley one who wears diapers.People just have to be more understanding that's all.Good luck!

If I was truly in love with someone this wouldn't bother me at all. I'd even change her diapers if I had to.
    As far as telling him goes, it depends on how long you've been dating and how comfortable you guys are with each other. I'd say if it gets to the point where you're willing to sleep in the same bed and/or have sex with him he should know about it and understand it.

• I would just talk to him about, in person. Definitely tell him before he stays the night with you and finds out, because it could be a shock to him if he is not expecting something like that.If my girlfriend had to wear diapers, It would be weird when I first found out, but I wouldn't run away or dump her because of that.

• 10d

I'd say tell him and I'd he can't accept it move on I'm sure there's a guy out there who will accept it

• It depends how close you are. If you don't know each other too well, wait until you know each other relatively well to tell him. But if you already know each other kinda well, then definitely tell him. If you want to have a healthy, strong, trustful relationship, then you need to tell each other things like this, no matter how embarrassing they are.

• By the way, this isn't even embarrassing. I'm sure he won't care.

• Not like you want to wear them, it's a medical condition. It'd take someone of remarkable insensitivity to take issue with that. It's not your fault, can't blame you for it.

What Girls Said 4

• Only if you plan on having sex before sleeping.

• Most of the horny kind of guys; They will be all over this! They will probably try to get you to wear more often! I would say that you should just come out and tell him. The sooner the better;Thus if things go south, less time involved, you each get on with your lives faster. I personally would not mind it, sometimes seek it out. I know having such a problem like this can be stressful. I am kind and caring enough to be there for the person, however they would want me.

• If I was in your position, I wouldn't tell, only because guys aren't exactly sensitive to those situations, they normally do not care and I see no purpose in telling. But that's just me.

• interesting, however not all guys are insensitive.

• Show Older
    • btw. I didn't. I wanted to hear from the guys, and their opinions. because there advice seems better. thanks anyways!

• Whatever

• I showed my boyfriend this question and he lol'd and said he would be turned off and that you should just not tell until you are married and even then keep it to yourself