World Wide Food; Dishes From All Over the World, Pick Your Favorite -Facts and Food- Part 4

So until now i posted Men, Women, and Couples from around the world.

But i think we want to know what do these people eat, and i would like to know what everyone else eats, and what is your favorite dishes from the list below <3 as Italians say "Buon Appetito"

Honestly one of the most memorable aspect of travel for me is food.

World wide Food, dishes from all over the world, pick your favorite  -Facts and Food- part 4.

Me, every time they serve food ...

VIETNAM

The Vietnamese ‘Pho Ga’. Vietnamese cooks use almost all parts of an animal for food, including meat, bone, internal organs and skin. Nothing is left unused!

MEXICO

Mexican huarache, Back in the old days tortillas were actually canned. This was quite prevalent back in the 1940's up to the 1980's. However, now-a-days you can no longer find these creations on the shelves of your local supermarket, no matter how hard you try.

ITALY (of course :P )

Each region in Italy has it’s favourite ways to eat pasta. In Rome, two classics are the carbonara (with eggs and pancetta, which is like bacon) and the cacio e pepe (with cheese and pepper). WE LOVE FOOD <3

Nicaragua

Nicaraguan beef heart,The regualar Nicaraguan has a meal almost everyday that is beans and rice. Supprisingly food for the rice is not much different it consists of rice beans a salad and a meat of choice. Tropical fruits around the Nicaraguan areas are generaly populare. A typical Nicaraguan meal is usually served with tortillas and fruit juice.

FRANCE

Roasted SNAILS (omg) In France, they eat snails (les escargots), frogs' legs (les cuisses de grenouille) and horse meat (la viande de cheval). Officially, it is said that France produces 365 different types of cheese! That is to say, a different cheese for each day of the year. However, it is believed that there are even more than this!

THAILAND

Khao na pet - Red roast duck on rice, Thai people never waste rice on the plate, or step on rice because they consider rice as sacred and believe that every grain of rice has a divine element in it. - AMAZING !!!

ROMANIA

Romanian pork, cabbage and Polenta (aka Mamaliga), Romania’s famous mashed corn with cream.

Romanian food is amazing, it is simply impossible not to find something you will adore.

Mici-little sausage shaped meatballs made of pork, mutton and beef. You can serve them with mustard and fries.

PHILIPPINES

Stuffed squid ... well i would give it a try ... Much like their mainland Asian counterparts, Filipinos use rice as a foundation for most dishes. Several different varieties of rice are used in Filipino cooking and often molded into fried cakes and rice noodles, which are widely served in restaurants and roadside stands.

ISRAEL

Hummus with garbanzo beans, olive oil, paprika, eggs and parsley. Loos beyond delicious.In 2012 Israelis began the Cottage Cheese Revolution. These were national demonstrations launched against the high cost of living prompted by sharp increases in the price of cottage cheese.

JAPAN

SUSHI GUYS !!!! This alone is worth the visit to Japan. Japanese cuisine is one of only three national food traditions recognized by the UN for its cultural significance.

I LOVE SUSHI <3

HUNGARY

his is a rabbit’s leg, i personally would not eat Rabbits since i own one, and i LOVE my bunny, i tried it once, and trust me guys, IT IS DELICIOUS, but if you own a bunny you can't really swallow this.

When the Turks invaded Hungary in the sixteenth century, they brought their cooking customs with them. These included the use of the spice paprika and a thin, flaky pastry called filo dough. They also taught the Hungarians how to cook stuffed peppers and eggplants.

Canada

Beef tenderloin in cranberry sauce. Loos so delicious, they also have a cocktail named Bloody Caesar: Similar to the Bloody Mary, this cocktail is popular all over Canada. It's made of vodka, tomato-clam juice, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce, served on the rocks in a glass rimmed with celery salt. Found this fascinating, DON'T HATE ME but i love Bloody Mary >.<

INDIA

Banana Leaf Meal from Kerala, LOOKS SO AMAZING, i love Indian food and i love all their amazing spices, my mouth waters just thinking about them. India is rightly called the Land of Spices. No country in the world produces as many varieties of spices as India. The first Indian restaurant in the USA was opened in the mid 1960s. Today, there are around 80,000 Indian restaurants in America. There are a lot in Italy as well and i visit them often. (they even know me already LOL)

BELGIUM

Waffles, The American discovered the delicious Brussels waffles – or Belgian waffles – during New York’s world fair in 1964 and they absolutely loved it! Maurice and Rose Vermersch, a couple from Brussels, were serving waffles topped with whipped cream and strawberries to the visitors. It’s said they served 2 500 waffles a day. A legend was born! And trust me, THEY ARE AMAZING ... -Drools-

TURKEY

Ok before we get too sweet here, this is Manti - Trust me guys, Turkish food is AMAZING !!!

Turkish cuisine is often regarded as one of the greatest in the world. Its culinary traditions have successfully survived over 1,300 years for several reasons, including its favorable location and Mediterranean climate. The country's position between the Far East and the Mediterranean Sea helped the Turks gain complete control of major trade routes, and an ideal environment allowed plants and animals to flourish. Such advantages helped to develop and sustain a lasting and influential cuisine.

GERMANY

Käse Spätzle - A calorie bomb, but LORD is this delicious, What I hadn’t experienced until I traveled to Munich was käse spätzle. It’s the Germany equivalent to mac and cheese. Egg noodles mixed with a variety of cheeses – swiss, emmanthaler or gouda. Topped with crunchy fried onions. Germany is famous for its variety of bread and sausages.

AMERICA

Chicken and Waffles, There is something about the crispy fried savoury / sweet taste of the chicken on top of a Belgian waffle all covered with maple syrup that screams America to me.The United States is a rich and varied blend of peoples, religions, and cultures, and this diversity is reflected in its cuisine. Succeeding waves of immigrants, including those arriving on the United States' shores today, have brought new culinary traditions and adapted them to the ingredients, kitchens, and customs they found in their new homeland — ever expanding what is called "American food."

AUSTRALIA

One of Australian’s favourite phrases is ‘all day breakfast’. Australian’s have what is known as a ‘brekkie’ culture – Australian’s abbreviate everything.According to Food Standards of Australia and New Zealand, meat pies can legally contain meat from “buffalo, camel, cattle, deer, goat, hare, pig, poultry, rabbit or sheep”.

Ok, so before you drool all over the place i would suggest you to either cook something different from your usual food or just go to a restaurant in your town, (good idea actually for Valentine's Day)

Today, i am having dinner at some Indian restaurant ....

Natured <3

918
natured is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex wife is of Italian descent ( hence my daughter's Latina looks ) , my then in laws cooked proper Napoli region food. Of part Hungarian / Ukrainian borderlands descent myself , I can cook a mean Gulyas myself & also blinis from the Ukrainian side . Italian is overall the best European cuisine , enjoy Mexican , Thai , Chinese ( Hong Kong Cantonese is the main influence here in the UK ) & Indian. Used to love the Imbiss's in Deutschland , when based there with the British Army ( was often drunk too !! ; ) & the cafeteria's in Nederland ( Sate sauce !! ) , had Dutch girlfriends back in 1992/3.

• WOW looks like you know a lot about this :D and I just got hungry hehe

• Just cooked Paella Valencia , as your Spagnola cousin people would say " Buen Apetito " . Spain & Portugal also do great food , similar to Italian.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never tried to stuffed squid before 😮
    I would love to try that Thai food and that rabbit leg!
    Great myTake 😃

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 17

• That was cool! I have to say I would love to try them all... most I have but the odd ones if you know what i mean lol

• Well, I just make a few precisions on France since according to the post, which is good no doubt about these, we are mainly see as nails and cheese eaters.

We are a lot more than that, food is in our DNA and without bragging we are among the best country in term of food and renown chefs. Some of them have a worlwide reputation and we invented a lot of classical dishes that are being consumed worldwide.

Also in term of pastry, we are still the capital of pastry with a worldwide recognition. France just won the pastry world cup this year for the 8th times which put us way ahead in the competition.

So if you want go food from "foie gras" to "saumon sauce à l'oseille" ou macarons, gateau au chocolat fondant and so on come visit us :)

• Great Take, as a vegetarian I prefer Indian, Italian and Chinese cuisine because they have the most meatless dishes, but I also like Japanese, Mexican, Turkish and Korean food :D

• Nice mytake. They are look good and yummy.

• I'm a meat/seafood guy who doesn't do veggies or carbs.
    So out of these I would easily vote japan for their seafood and beef.
    But Korea and their BBQ, Spain and their seafood/pork, Italy and their cured meats are all good contenders.
    And of course the occasional Italian pizza is hard to pass up on.

• Ahhhh... that Sushi!!
    I'm a vegetarian, never had seafood before.
    And guess what! I ordered an octopus sushi for first taste.
    It was the strangest thing ever!
    Then the Waiter asked if it was my first time having seafood and then recommended a salmon sushi.
    It was good! But that octopus was horrible.

• Man. I mean, Käsespätzle are all good, but I certainly hope this wasn't the pinnacle of your german cuisine experience. Plus they are a lot better if you boil them and right before they are done you take the meat off of your pan and put the Spätzle in the roast juice and let them get slightly crips until they turn a nice gold-brown.

Anyway, german cuisine should definitely have things mentioned such as "Maultasche", "Kohlrouladen", "Königsberger Klopse", "Sauerbraten", "Weißwurst", "Senf-Eier", "Jäger-Schnitzel", "Eisbein".

I gave them in german on purpose, so whoever is interest should make a google-picture search for them.

• Pho is a beef soup and in general is a beef-centric dish. Having "pho ga" or chicken pho is just not the way to have the dish if you've never had pho before!

• Amazing Take !! Am feeling hungry just looking at these. i have had many of these and just love those !! Italian Mexican, Turkish, German, India, Japanese all are amazing !!

Lebanese is one more which could be part of this list !!

• I would love to try authentic Japanese sushi

• Woot woot... Khao na phet made the list (I'm Thai). Khao mun kai is also good.

• Thai food is just AMAZING i envy you <3

• hehe... Too bad I'm the "non-Thai, Thai." Meaning that both my parents are Thai and I can't handle spicy food.

• WOW, well I sometimes get fed up of Pizza too -_- > Italian <

• turkısh food sısh kebab :) ım turk

• You should try snails ^___^ nomnomnom

• -----

• My favorite is Japan and Germany.

• Always Turkey

• Eeww I don't like squids, frogs, cats, dogs, pork, duck, rabbit, snake, lizard, flies etc.
    Eaten by Filipino, Chinese, Japanese, French, American, British etc.
    I m vomiting.

• Lmao butthurt down voters.

What Girls Said 8

• Lol now I'm hungry

• yummy

• Italy aaaaand the hummus thing isn't Israeli, its Arab, the word itself means Garbanzo beans in Arabic 😊 (not sure which country it first appeared in tho)
    so I'll go for pizza and hummus

• Nice MyTake as usual.
    Just one little correction though, Hummus is not Israeli it's Arab. Actually the word Hummus itself is an Arabic word, and the recipe first appeared in Egypt.

• i love pho

• turkish italian and thai food are the best <3 great now i'm hungry, oh and mexican !

• Mexico , Germany & Turkey

• I've lived in Canada my whole life and when ever I see stuff on here about Canada it is completely different from my experience... I've heard of bloody Caesars but not the other thing.