See a girl crying?

What do guys think and feel when they see a girl crying in front of them? Oh, God. I cried in front of him. I’m not one to cry in front of a guy. In fact it takes a lot to make me cry for a guy. But last night I sort of cried… In front of him. Ahh! To make a long story short we had been drinking... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I am very shy and very nice. Most guys will not be as shy or as nice as me. I do not know what this guy is like, because there are many many types of guys, or what he did when he saw you crying. That having been said, if a girl cries in front of me I need to help. My immediate instinct would be to comfort her however possible. Sometimes I am not sure how to do this so I just stand there, shocked, with a grimace on my face because I am feeling for her.

If this guy wanted to "hang out" with you, then invited you to his house, gave you alcohol, and then asked you to play strip poker, and all these things were his idea, he is manipulating you for his own sexual gratification. He probably called you right away as soon as it occurred to him he could do this. He really is an a**hole and does not respect you and thus he is not good enough for you.

For this type of I guy I would guess that he was thinking, when he saw you cry, that you are showing weakness, which is exactly want he wanted, because it would mean that he succeeded in manipulating you. Its good you stopped yourself from crying because I would guess that if you did lose control he would begin pressuring you for a lot more than strip poker. He probably keeps all types of stereotypes about women.

I understand what it is like to be hung up on an a**hole that does not respect you. Bad girls are very attractive for me but eventually I realized that I cannot be serious with them, because they are not good for me. There is not a whole lot you can do to change him but you can work on trying to get yourself over him. Try dating or hanging out with different types of guys: maybe a shy, nice one? They will be uglier but it will be worth it.

Oh, and avoid alcohol when he is near. He can't be trusted.