Do white girls think they are better then black girls?

do white girls think they are better then black girls?

Thanks girls for your answers ; ) And the odd boy that felt compelled to answer
ok so a lot of people are saying this is to broad of a question. so do "some" white girls feel as though they are better because they may get more opportunities such as jobs, schooling things like that, every time they turn on the TV its a white face?
And do some black girls think they are better then white because the way they have been treated by the opposite race (white) and the opportunities that don't come easy because they are black?

Most Helpful Girl

• um okay. I'm biracial black girl if it matters but here is my answer...

Of course some do, some don't. Same for black girls, asian girls, etc.

I also think you would have to be more specific still. better in terms of what? Oh okay I see you put down opportunities, etc. but I would still say that is kind of just brushing the surface. I mean white women do have more opportunities, more varied media portrayals, get more respect by default, are seen as more beautiful than black women, etc. that has nothing to do with whether or not each white girl personally thinks she is better than black girls, its more a matter of can every single white girl resist what she has been taught? White women are taught that they are by default better than black women. sure, not many of their parents sat them down in pre-school and said "okay honey see that little n***** over there? she has nothing on you" but it is very much implied in our society that they are without even having to say or think it yourself. just a thought.

i think on a subconscious level a hell of a lot of us as americans (if you are american, sorry I just assume these things ) think white women are better on one level or another. even in the black community which is a damn shame. you see lighter skin being praised by black people, we establish ideals on what "good hair" is and insist that our children relax their hair straight or hell at least put a texturizer on those naps lol, etc. I see that kind of...what can we call it? racism against self? well whatever you want to call it, I see it everyday. black women buy into the fact that they are "less than" and that white women are "better than" when it comes to beauty. skin bleaching creams are really popular in a lot of countries with predominantly black populations (asians use it way more though believe it or not). people seem so shocked when they see a black girl with natural kinky hair because hardly any black women want to wear their hair natural. they all relax their hair, get a blow out, or just weave it up. if black women have internalized that kind of racist spirit which has been passed down through centuries of mental oppression themselves (on top of other very real issues involving race like socio-economics and crime, etc.), what makes you think its even a question if many white women don't feel the same way ?

just my 2 cents. ;)

oh there was a mini-documentary called a "girl like me" about beauty and being black. the girl filming re-did the whole "black doll, white doll" test. I like seeing those things because I think children represent a very real, raw version of many of us. they haven't yet learned how to lie about their feelings or to themselves out of guilt or attach the b.s. onto the truth like so many of us do as we get older.

link

my sister sent me one that CNN did as well:

link

• Oops here's the second part of the cnn one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y52m-NqPrjo&NR=1

• Are you kidding me DoctorSex? All countries have their problems but I'm happy to be an American. I find that kind of ironic of you to say when we have more freedom of speech, press, etc. than the U.K. does. I don't think black people are the greatest people on the planet. That's idiotic and ignorant and I'm above that. Humans are humans and that's it. We all come from the same place. So speak for yourself and other ignorant supremacists and I'll speak for myself. By the way I'm not even into black guys.

• I absolutely agree. I'm a multiracial girl. Some do, some don't. I have met wonderful, amazing, colorblind White women who are so beautiful inside they should be wearing angels wings. And I've met some extremely racist, prideful, insecure, envious ones. Lately, there seem to be a ton of racist White women expressing their ignorance on YouTube, Twitter and other social media. "AllAmericanHolly"(AKA Holly Blondie, AKA PureWhiteHolly, AKA ItRubs TheLotion OnItsSkin) is among the worst. There are also some racist, insecure, envious Black girls who hate on everyone from White people to bi-racial/multiracial people like us and they hate on interracial love. Very sad that some people can't see past skin color long enough to get along with another human being. Many have forgotten Dr. King's Dream. Some are too busy focusing on their own evil agenda to care. The world is in a very bad way.

What Guys Said 41

• some white girls think they are better than black girls, some black girls think they are better than white girls, most just don't give a f*** and think everyone is equal

• IF ANY BLACK GIRL IS READING THIS LISTEN TO ME NOW, BECAUSE I SPEAK WITH TRUTH AND KNOWLEDGE OF OUR PAST.

There is knowone on this planet that can hold a flame to what a black woman is. You are beyond beatiful and your excellence goes beyond the skin. We as a nation represented greatness.

We are where we are in this world because others envyed us and craved what we had. Once upon a time the world saw us as great knowledgable and spiritual people, then one day they snaked us, took it all away from us, killed our men and raped our females. Stole our history and burried it in front of our very eyes. They killed those of us that were educated and told the rest that we were no more importat than dogs. We were made into slaves and cast out of society.

But never forget who you are and understand me when I say I love you beyond words. You are my Mother, You are My Sister and My Daughter. I Love you more than you'll ever know. Please don't ever forget who you are, never try and be anyone else because believe me when I say everyone is trying to achieve what you were born with. Without you we would be lost, I would mean nothing.

I don't care if anyone hates me for saying this, I will always be trueful and if you can't stand that then keep living a lie.

I Know about the world, I Love ancient hitory so believe me I know a lot more than you. To all those haters, keep hating and do your research.

Peace and Love to all.

• : ) !!!

• Well written, thanks girl

• This is a beautifull message..

• "as though they are better because they may get more opportunities such as jobs, schooling things like that" You have never heard of affirmative action then have you?

Its actually easier for minorities to get into college, and although some workplaces might discriminate against hiring due to racism carrying over into this century, as a whole once again, due to affirmative action, its easier for minorities to get the job.

Affirmative action... Look it up. It was created to cure the problems created by racism in aspects of school and work, yet it did quiet the opposite. It is legal racism that favors minorities. Pretty unconstitutional don't you think?

• You are completely insane/ignorant if you believe its easier for minorities to get into college, jobs, etc. bitter white people complaining about affirmative action should really do research before letting this kind of trash spill out. I mean really.

• Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Educational_attainment_in_the_United_States

There is just a big a gap in races attaining higher education between blacks and white and Asians and whites.... Does that mean that whites need more help to get into college as well because the percents of whites isn't equal to the percents of Asians getting a degree?

• I agree with you that affirmative action is rather unconstitutional. I mean, I believe it helped America as a whole to get used to the idea that minorities were to be considered equal, but nowadays the whole idea of it is just... silly. Affirmative action has no place in modern society- especially when there are people out their with more experience, more knowledge or more need of a job or an education, but they aren't given an equal opportunity because they happen to be white. It's silly.

• What a remarkably stupid question.

• black girls have a horrible ego problem, maybe this question should be the other way around?

• So you think that's black girls have a bad ego? but white girls do to they just show it in a different way.

• No you wrong because da majority (not all) ah white girls act like spoiled tramps and sleep arround a lot so how can dey think dey better, so you sound dumb bucz black girls don't have ego problems get it straight. da 1 who typed dis dot so I guess I proved yo ass wrong!!!

• I've never slept around, and I'm white. I work for my education and my employment. Why are you making generalizations for millions of women?

• I don't think so. I think people of both races still walk around with chips on their shoulders.

• wow, I can see why you like this question, so many people are on edge here, the question is kinda blunt though, with everyone having to watch what they say and how they mean it, sie... But as for your question, yes, some do, some don't just like every race. Simple and to the point yes?

• Yes you understand.....and I agree

• ok, white girls are gonna be politically correct here, but the truth is, deeeeeeep down in their hearts, they do think that, unfortunately.

• stop fighting we (i) love you both

• Personally I only date white girls,Thats has been my preference ever since way back when.Each race has it good girls and bads girls so if people think one is better than the other all together they are dead wrong.Some white girls think,what what I have gathered that black women are wild,loud,rude and as they say can't even speak proper English.Some black girls think white girls are spoil little bitches and run around and get what they want and the world belongs to them.Thing is I have met some black girls that act the same way.

• of course

as do some of all people in relationship to other people

Of course, the majority of people don't think in terms of "better than" so the question is actually talking about a small subset of people.

• I mean no disrespect, but this question is impossible. It's way, way to broad. I'll at least try to answer, though.

Do I believe that, as a general rule, the average white girl feels superior to the average black girl? I don't think so. But that's simply my opinion. If the question were reversed I'd have the same answer. I've met white girls that feel they are better than black girls, and I've met black girls that feel they are better than white girls. Overall, I think people know better than that, though.

• My opinion is that all your opinions suck. Jk :P But to be honest (from a guy's point of view) I'm way more attracted to anything but black girls. No offense meant, but I guess 'im raised that way'? Its just pure looks though, if its just for friendship I take anyone with a good personality, no matter the skin color nor do I feel certain talents are limited to a single group. But I can think of asian/light brown/white girls right now that can give me a boner, but not a single black woman pops up.

• Ok truthful answer which I like

• im black and I'm light brown, what are you implying that all black women are dark brown? Even if a black girl is mixed she may choose to identify as black

• dude.. white girls are better. honestly I could see myself loving asian, mexican, or even indian chicks.. for the most part black girls just aren't attractive unless they look almost white.

• Um ouch! lol jk well at least you're honest haha

• Uh no dis is not bein honest because I'm african american and I bet I luk better than all da flat ass girls you have dated, JUS 2 B HONEST!!!! so your opinion is stuid, but hey itz what you think

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I have seen ugly mexican, white, asian, and indian girls too.

• an individual white girl may feel better than a black girl but that doesn't mean all of them feel that way. What a weird question.

• Like all things I think its just the rough ones that take the spot light and give the rest of the flock a bad name.

I'm sure there are an equal amount from each race that feel they are superior to the other. Also that is racism... tooodeloo

• You are taking millions of people and jamming them into the same category by race. It's all about culture. If you were raised to think you are better, chances are you will think that way. If you've lived to see how it negatively affects society, then you will know you are no better than anyone else. Does a dog that was trained to fight and kill other dogs care for their feelings?

• People have superiority complexes. Skin color has nothing to do with it.

• Skin color does for some people

• yea lets be all honest, white girls are way more attractive.

• Shut the hell up

• I think your prying into it way to much, its not that serious FernandoS

• Yea lets b honest and tell that dey not!!!!

• I am Indian and I can tell you that many Indian girls think they are better than the others...I think it is all because chicks are jealous/competitive, and when you come down to it, every girl wants to be better than every other girl...that's really what it's all about, and it's not about race at all...us guys are different, we are not like that and don't feel compelled to compete with other guys in the looks department, more in sports and things like that...

• in the part of mass I live in there a racial heirarchy that goes black/hispanic, asain/exotic black, white. by exotic black I mean stuff like black people from the middle east and india

• But our d***s are bigger

• If they are frm the Middle East, they're Arab... if they're from India or whatever, they're Indian... they're not Black... in fact they will tell you so vehemently if you ever make that mistake of saying they are Black...

• It hurts girls with tiny ****s to get big d***s.. So you proud that you do girls with huge pussys? Ok? Its not about big d***s unless you have big pussy. Nasty. It can but its not always the case. try looking it up on this site dumb ass...

• well here is a song that has the opposite view link

• Your question is way to much of a generalisation.

• Not so because a lot of people answered with understandable opinions and views what do you want me to say do "blonde" white girls think they are better then black girls with "weave"? its simply a question with a question mark at the end? but thanks for your input anyway Light Yagami

• You seem to have had a few bad experiences with white girls and your question is pointing at is this a trait in the entire race of white women

(GENERALISATION)

• I have had many experiences with both black and white but that's not why I'm asking this question

• Some do, but this is wrong.

• yea of course they do

• White girls believe they're better as their ancestors weren't slaves.

• white people did have ancestors as slaves

• Your answer sounds very ignorant, do your research before you start just posting stuff

• Do black girls think they are better than white girls?

• I know right :). Haha. Why does it matter. Even if they felt that way(which most don't) how

is asking this question gonna change anything ...

• Ye.

• they should...

• Great question. I think most do subconsciously and I totally agree with the BEST ANSWERER. Growing up SOME white people feel superior just like certain Blond girls thing they're the sh*t to be blond. Check it...if you're ugly you're ugly and being Blond aint' gonna help:) Same goes for skin color.

I also think its funny when people (usually white people in my experience) grow up and find out that NO you're not superior...there are a lot of non-white people that are more successful than you and better looking, more intelligent etc.:)

My life: I'm black, live in an upper middle class white neighborhood. I'm a successful executive and business owner who supervises several white middle managers. My wife stays home with our kids while the other wives on the block have to go to work to make ends meet:) We keep our sh*t tight and do many things as a family. I'm in shape and look great for my age. The funny thing is I KNOW that some of my neighbors/coworkers can't stand it! I'm sure some hate it because they may be racists...but for others I think it just shakes up everything they THOUGHT they knew about Black people:) I also just KNOW that the husbands on my block envy me. I know the wives envy my wife. Must be why the wives are so much nicer to me and the husbands are standoffish. Dude, take it easy...I don't want your wife! I got the good sh*t at home.

• Luv your answer, and your right when white people are faced with "oh wait I'm not better because I'm white" they do act standoffish ; )

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 113

• I think its more of"why do black girls feel the need to stand up for themselves to white girls when really white girls aren't even paying attention to them? So many black girls, I'm sorry to generalize or be rude, but so many have such self pitty and think the world hates them when really nobody cares. a lot of them go around with an attitude like they're tough and better than whites.

once again I'm not trying to generalize or stereotype and I know I sort of am but a lot of black girls I come across are like this.

• I like your answer truthful blunt and to the point, and I know what you are talking about, but I think they act this way beacause of thier confidence level..and maybe a little bit of jealousy mixed in...and its kinda odd how if a white girl outwardly acted that way toward a black girl, she would be deemed a racist.

• Actually in most cases nobody knows, not even you because you ain't neva took yo ass all around da world and met ah black girl 2 go with yo little THEORY HERE!!!

• Lmao. I'm so late on this but whatever. You are aware that stereotyping is a form of uneducated generalizing? You even said in your question that you were so I don't get the attitude. trust me your opinion isn't even valuable enough to cause me to be "butt hurt." I just call out ignorance when I see it. It's pretty much an involuntary reflex for me at this point because I'm so used to ignorant people saying ignorant things. don't consider yourself special honey you're just another ignoramus to me.

• haha,..i can't answer for every single girl out there,..but majority of white girls don't really care I think, I don't see any problems with it,...for me personaly,..I don't think I am in any way better than a black girl,..in most cases I actualy think they are a bit better in some ways (from the ones I have seen). I think they are very beutiful and have great bodies, personality wise,..they are just huiman, and just girls, black or white. I am not sure why you are asking this question,...but I don't think it should matter, cause it is a very general question, and it is not gonna apply much in life.

P.S. sorry for the long answer :P

I also have a question that I am probably gonna post later, do balck guys have any problem dating a white girl,...I mean I would like to aproach this really cute black guy,...I am just not sure how he would feel about it.

• We should be the generation to kill stuff like this. It's old, and we're all equal. This is why it will never stop, because people never let go. I'm black and I like all races. If we try hard enough, questions like these will NEVER have to be asked again.

• Well I think racism is like a tattoo over time it fades but it never really goes away

• That's why I said we have to try. People don't think it's possible because we're so used to it happening. Put forth the effort and it can be done.

• are you one of those black girls that makes the rest of us look bad?

• Nope why do you feel like this question is making you look bad?

• Oh wow this chick is rascist as hell

• She sure iz and ha ass ain't better den nobody else

• Ha I need to stop coming back to check on these questions...the answers get crazier every time. lol

I keep reading the OP saying "dont knock other peoples opinions" and things like that. Just a random thought. While everyone has the right to their own opinion and to voice it, I don't quite get the "we shouldn't trash other peoples opinions" or "all opinions are equal." That's complete nonsense, no offense. Not all people are educated about the same things so not all people are even on the same level intellectually. Some people are just uninformed. Others have strong racist prejudices as a result of being uneducated, lacking in intelligence, etc. So no, I have to say I don't consider my opinion to be any where near the same level as someone who walks around saying things like the guy above did, "white women are generally better than black women at everything except rap, r&b, hip hop, and gospel music." Are you kidding me? Yes, I will criticize opinions like those, as that is my right of free speech and no, our opinions are not equal. We aren't even operating in the same mind set for christ sake. So, by all means, have your opinion. I'm not saying you shouldn't speak your mind but I'm not going to buy into this ridiculous belief that all opinions are equal or that we shouldn't criticize both our own opinions and others opinions. that's pretty much all I wanted to add. for now. ;)

• I'm a white girl.

Some do, some don't. Some girls don't feel like they can relate to black women for some reason so that can look like they think they're better than them. Others can relate or find common interests so they're more open to being friends with black girls. I have a few myself. My best friend is mixed!

Also, some white girls feel like black girls might try to judge them or be like, what's this white girl doing? ha ha like in movies(I know, stupid excuse but some people believe movies lol)

So I feel like it's all about how shy the girls are and if they feel relatable or not.

• I agree with what everybody else has said in that some probably do just like some black girls probably think they are better than some white girl.

I have a motto I made up and I remind myself of it any time I start feeling proud or superior to someone - The moment you believe you are better than someone else...you cease to be.

• I like that saying.... it show that you are more secure with yourself when you are able to put yourself in a place where you don't think I'm better then that person for whatever reason. I do the same as you but you just put words to it ; )

• I think a fair assortment of all types of people think they are better than another group, for all sorts of reasons. In general, no white girls don't think they are better than black girls.

I must say that I think many caucasion girls who do look down on other races are actually just jealous of some physical attribute they don't have that the other race does. But it's probably just as true for black girls, asian girls, hispanic girls, etc . . .

Either way, we're women, we have a million reasons for being bitchy.

(I'm not saying I'm proud of that, but its true.)

• not all girls are like this but being half Asian myself I get the snob attitude from a few who are too proud to associate with other races or bi-racial people...but I guess it exists in all races, and it shouldn't. I hate talking to snobs like those who think they're better than others. this is a good question.

• Yea...it does seem like that they only like to associate with "thier Kind"

• I know this is an old question, but I have to say...

Sometimes, living in a very sheltered, educated, and politically correct environment, I lose face of why certain African American's hold so much aggression against Caucasians.

and then I read things these answers, and I realize; racism and ignorance are still stronger than the few of us out there who want to change things. I forgot how hateful people can be.

:(

So saddening. I want you to know though, I'm white and I find black women beautiful, as a race at large, but I judge people from there personal merits and I could say the same for all nationalities of women.

Race is nothing but collective traits shared by a group of people. If your beautiful your beautiful if not your not. That is as far as I take race when grouping someone.

I will most likely love you or hate you for who you are, not what you are, and I judge talent not on what your RACE can do, but what YOU can do.

Sometimes I think I'm all alone on this one. Or maybe it's an environmental thing, up here racism doesn't seem to be as present...

• Wtf?

• I'm just surprised when I see a question like this. Life isn't about generalizations. There is no single woman who represents and can speak for all white women or black women or any group comprised of individuals who are the same. Regardless of race, I'm sure there are men and women of every walk of life who think they are better than others just as there are some who will inherently feel worse off.

• let me think...black girls are more beautiful than white girls, are usually nicer than white girls and are, in my opinion, 10 times more superior to white girls...i think white girls are in no way better than black girls... I live in a city that has a majority of black people and minority of everything else a.k.a. white people

white = white trash (not everyone though)

:)

• Wow that's is a very unique answer..

• Why thank you, I like being unique. I mean it's not the ultimate truth, it's just my opinion. :)

• pshh some black girls think theyre so much better than white. I'm a white girl and black girls that come up to me in my store act like they own the freaking store and the people around them and that everyone has to look at them, No offense but its what I feel and this is clearly what happens everyday to me.

and give the question a rest already, no one is better than everybody! Just like thisislifefuucck said everyone is equal!

• Interesting...and I can't give the question a rest until people stop answering

• Not the ones I've met...i went to a black and white school, with a few indians and mexicans, and it wasn't a racist place (well the students werent racist)...and if someone thought they were better than someone else it never had anything to do with color, it was more of a "im a bitch and you're below me" kind of thing, and that came from all races..but I can only speak from what I've witness and what I know based on where I'm from...

• Yes...some of them do just like some black girls think they are better than whites. In the end? They are wrong. No one is better than the other. It's that sort of mindless banter that causes wars on all scales.

• O I agree...but do you think its sometimes because how they have been treated like they are better because they are white..they should get the first opportunity because they are white..and for the black girls do they think they think they are better because they sense that type of attitude from them

• To some yes. My point is that people think all different things for all different reasons. Now, what is your reasoning behind this question?

• Just wanted to know peoples reasons and what people thought...its interesting

• lol I think some girls think they're better than EVERYBODY. It depends on what type of person you are.

• Omg that is so right...my fave answer out of all of them

• Okay, as a white girl, here is my opinion.

I beleive that to a degree there is racism on both parts, extremely within the black and white community. I think they're probably more white girls who beleive they're better then black girls versus black girls beleving they're better then the white girls. I think a part of this, is because of how some (not all) black girls act in school (opinions start heavily in school). I cannot tell you how many bad things I have heard about "black girls being loud, rude and bitchy". So white girls here this and then they start acting upon this. A huge misconception is the only "good" black girl is the the black girl that has only "good white friends".

In my opinion white girls can be just as annoying as any other girl, same with any other race. And I think even though we are in the 21st centuary white people will always have more opportunites. I think if you live in mostly "white" country the whites will always have the advantage.

Another point I want to make is; I really hope I don't sound racist. I am currently in a wonderful relationship with a wonder ful Black/Mexican boy, and I have plenty of black friends. But this information is things I have heard from both black. white, asian, etc. I think its always going to take one bad person to give the rest of the people a bad name. (like how blondes are really dumb, can't tell you how often people are shocked to know I'm on honor roll).

Again, this information I have only received by ear. :)

• i am white, and wouldn't mind whatsoever being half black half white

i think the skin tone is gorgeous

either that or latino

people who are racist about colour are ridiculous, especially white people

exotic and dark skin tones are the best!

• I think there's a millllllllion answers to this question.. Its a matter of opionion but for me I don't think white girls think they are better, but I do think we are all intimidated by black girls. Don't want to be stereotypical but in my experience a lot of black girls are really intimidating, and act tough and judgemental.. White girls don't have a prob with dating any race, at least I don't anyone who does, but most girls will consider black girls reaction first thing before dating a black guy.. to be honest I've never heard a racist comment from white, spanish, phillipene girls, but heard so many racist comments from black girls. Maybe if you go the mountains, haha, you will find white people who think they are superior, but I don't think that that really happens mainstream anymore.

• Your a really good person for such a out look I have heard racist comments from whites and blacks many times.

• everyone has their own personality and ways they act. confident or not, skin color does not matter. you can be white rich or poor. you can be black rich or poor. depending on how you take things in life and how you judge them makes you who you are. what you've been through in your life good or bad makes you the person you are today. everyone has a bump(s) on the road. white isn't any better than a black person. and a black person isn't better than a white person. they are equal. they all are born on earth, they all have a life. different or same.

• I can only answer for myself, I do NOT think I'm better than any other female of any other ethnicity! Further more, I believe it takes all kinds to make a world! I think we all have something unique to offer though. It's all a matter of opinion/perspective who's better than who, isn't the same for me as it is for you.

• Very good answer...yes I feel the same exact way

• The racist, insecure, arrogant ones who have been taught that they are do. I would dare to say that most of them don't. I'm multiracial (Black, Chaldean, Native-American and Asian). I'm not racist, never have been and never will be. I've had White female friends (2 or 3 of them were Blonde) and they were (showed it in words and actions) by my beauty. All the women in my family are drop dead stunning (Not bragging. Just being honest. And I know I'm not superior to anyone).

They would always clique up and act as if I wasn't there sometimes. They'd rarely ask me what I wanted to do that day. It was always about this one girl Tonya whom they favored. I was a very sweet girl, just a bit quiet. One day they all turned on me for no good reason.

Tonya would sometimes tell me how beautiful other people thought she was. Yet one day there was a handsome White guy who was totally my type expressing interest in me and my beauty. About a week after that incident Tonya flipped out on me for no reason, turned the other girls against me and was planning to throw my clothes out of our dorm room (she was my College Roommate).

I was the only mixed race Black girl in the group. She would sometimes make jokes about how "it wasn't me. Blame it on the Black Chick!" I would never made race jokes about her or anyone else. I wouldn't wish how I was treated by this group of jealous girls on my worst enemy. Believe me it definitely WAS color oriented.

My sister threatened to pay Tonya a visit when she found out how I was being treated. Needless to say she certainly backed off me then and even offered an apology (insincere of course). I haven't seen or heard from her since. That was 20 years ago.

I'm still not racist and never will be! But I refuse to ever again be the lone Stunning Mixed race Black girl in the midst of 100 White female friends who see themselves as God's Gift to the world. They're not all like that but avoid and pray for the ones who are. I've met some racist Black girls whom I want nothing to do with too.

And I have a preference for Handsome White men so jealous White women see that as a threat as well. Too damn bad for 'em cause I always WILL have that preference and there's not a damn thing they can do about it. ;)

• there is no need to get all mad about this subject,

we can't help are skin color,. so we should all stop hating..

and I think its both ways

i hate it when black girls think they can yell and and say bad words to white girls, but if white girls do that then the will jump them and beat them up,

• MEDIA has put the message & image that lighter skin is better. As a 40 year old women I'm just not sure why. I've seen some Ugly lighter skin women all around. I've seen Black Men with fat white women, ugly light skinned woman (INSIDE & OUT). It's a American problem all the way from slavery. I have seen that many lighter skin Woman act very nasty on the inside & very PROMISCUOUS BEHAVIOR. It's just what I've seen & it has been accepted by society. But when black woman act that way it is looked at differently.

• I really understand what your saying specially the the black men with the fat white women part I see it all the time...but I never see a white guy with a black girl not even mixed

• Well you should come 2 oklahoma because half da state has bi-racial couples

• LOL, women in general are crazy and we are jealous creatures by nature. I am black, somewhat educated and lucky so no I am not jealous of white women nor any woman on this planet. I think if my life hadn't been as charmed then yes I would be jealous of any woman doing better than me. In the beginning as a kid, I was jealous of the long hair and the early puberty. But you get over that real quick. Money, we may not start out with as much as some but there are others that have less money or less love or both. I don't think any woman is better than any other based on colour.

Women need to realize their life is their own and to enjoy it and not to worry about the next one.

• yes some white girl are sometimes treated nasty and the black women sometimes are

always acting all that in front of us by showing off in front of the black guys always giving us a

stare like ow those white women are traps and those black women always never talked to us

like the some black women act strange around white women like Furreal and are always and

black women always think that they are all that in front of white women that I can say they

always never want to hangout with us which is annoying and rude because we are different

than them also black women always show off by thinking just because they have a big butt

that they always think they are pretty but Iam not racist myself just to let you know if you asked me

• im black/indian & yup these white girls do thank they better.. they use the excuse.. blacks are from the ghetto and were not meant to be anything.. just cause of slavery.. && half these white girls just thank they better because their offended by what blacks have compared to what they have... most boys like whites for blow-jobs and to bang and leave..i could go on all day about this... but ima chill.

• Maybe alll but I can't tell you that is true for some..true

• U rite because all da sh*t you sayin iz true and sum ah da white girls even kno it

• Ignorant child. When and if you ever grow up perhaps you will find that the reason white people might think blacks aren't "meant for anything" (Not sure where you're coming up with that information) is not "just cause of slavery" but because of examples like yourself. I think you'd find that if you learned to speak properly and tried to make something of yourself rather than bash white girls on the internet you would probably be well liked and respected by these terrible white folk you speak of.

• Absolutely not. For me skin color doesn't determine who a person is, its their personality that makes them who they are. Unfortunately these days you find many girls that feel they are superior to a certain race simply because they were brought up to think that way or their peers led them to believe this. Nobody can speak for everyone, its all a matter or personal beliefs.

• Ok on the last two updates, I think that is true for some people. I'm white and I totally do not think I am better than anyone, no matter their race, gender, etc.

• More from Girls
    83