• Ask
  • myTake

Do white girls think they are better then black girls?

do white girls think they are better then black girls?

Thanks girls for your answers ; ) And the odd boy that felt compelled to answer
ok so a lot of people are saying this is to broad of a question. so do "some" white girls feel as though they are better because they may get more opportunities such as jobs, schooling things like that, every time they turn on the TV its a white face?
And do some black girls think they are better then white because the way they have been treated by the opposite race (white) and the opportunities that don't come easy because they are black?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• um okay. I'm biracial black girl if it matters but here is my answer...Of course some do, some don't. Same for black girls, asian girls, etc.I also think you would have to be more specific still. better in terms of what? Oh okay I see you put down opportunities, etc. but I would still say that is kind of just brushing the surface. I mean white women do have more opportunities, more varied media portrayals, get more respect by default, are seen as more beautiful than black women, etc. that has nothing to do with whether or not each white girl personally thinks she is better than black girls, its more a matter of can every single white girl resist what she has been taught? White women are taught that they are by default better than black women. sure, not many of their parents sat them down in pre-school and said "okay honey see that little n***** over there? she has nothing on you" but it is very much implied in our society that they are without even having to say or think it yourself. just a thought. i think on a subconscious level a hell of a lot of us as americans (if you are american, sorry I just assume these things ) think white women are better on one level or another. even in the black community which is a damn shame. you see lighter skin being praised by black people, we establish ideals on what "good hair" is and insist that our children relax their hair straight or hell at least put a texturizer on those naps lol, etc. I see that kind of...what can we call it? racism against self? well whatever you want to call it, I see it everyday. black women buy into the fact that they are "less than" and that white women are "better than" when it comes to beauty. skin bleaching creams are really popular in a lot of countries with predominantly black populations (asians use it way more though believe it or not). people seem so shocked when they see a black girl with natural kinky hair because hardly any black women want to wear their hair natural. they all relax their hair, get a blow out, or just weave it up. if black women have internalized that kind of racist spirit which has been passed down through centuries of mental oppression themselves (on top of other very real issues involving race like socio-economics and crime, etc.), what makes you think its even a question if many white women don't feel the same way ? just my 2 cents. ;)oh there was a mini-documentary called a "girl like me" about beauty and being black. the girl filming re-did the whole "black doll, white doll" test. I like seeing those things because I think children represent a very real, raw version of many of us. they haven't yet learned how to lie about their feelings or to themselves out of guilt or attach the b.s. onto the truth like so many of us do as we get older. link my sister sent me one that CNN did as well: link

• Oops here's the second part of the cnn one:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y52m-NqPrjo&NR=1

• Show Older
    • White girls have nothing on black girls, it just comes down to centurys of brainwashing. To be a black woman means your the fruit of life, if any black females reading this DONT EVER FORGET THAT. If you live in america I feel doubly sorry for you because no other country brain washes its people as effectively and consistantly as america. They're trying their hardest to make us forget what we stood for and what we meant. We were the greatest people on the planet and we suffered for that.

• Are you kidding me DoctorSex? All countries have their problems but I'm happy to be an American. I find that kind of ironic of you to say when we have more freedom of speech, press, etc. than the U.K. does. I don't think black people are the greatest people on the planet. That's idiotic and ignorant and I'm above that. Humans are humans and that's it. We all come from the same place. So speak for yourself and other ignorant supremacists and I'll speak for myself. By the way I'm not even into black guys.

What Guys Said 41

• of courseas do some of all people in relationship to other peopleOf course, the majority of people don't think in terms of "better than" so the question is actually talking about a small subset of people.

• in the part of mass I live in there a racial heirarchy that goes black/hispanic, asain/exotic black, white. by exotic black I mean stuff like black people from the middle east and india

• But our d***s are bigger

• If they are frm the Middle East, they're Arab... if they're from India or whatever, they're Indian... they're not Black... in fact they will tell you so vehemently if you ever make that mistake of saying they are Black...

• It hurts girls with tiny ****s to get big d***s.. So you proud that you do girls with huge pussys? Ok? Its not about big d***s unless you have big pussy. Nasty. It can but its not always the case. try looking it up on this site dumb ass...

• What a remarkably stupid question.

• IF ANY BLACK GIRL IS READING THIS LISTEN TO ME NOW, BECAUSE I SPEAK WITH TRUTH AND KNOWLEDGE OF OUR PAST.There is knowone on this planet that can hold a flame to what a black woman is. You are beyond beatiful and your excellence goes beyond the skin. We as a nation represented greatness.We are where we are in this world because others envyed us and craved what we had. Once upon a time the world saw us as great knowledgable and spiritual people, then one day they snaked us, took it all away from us, killed our men and raped our females. Stole our history and burried it in front of our very eyes. They killed those of us that were educated and told the rest that we were no more importat than dogs. We were made into slaves and cast out of society.But never forget who you are and understand me when I say I love you beyond words. You are my Mother, You are My Sister and My Daughter. I Love you more than you'll ever know. Please don't ever forget who you are, never try and be anyone else because believe me when I say everyone is trying to achieve what you were born with. Without you we would be lost, I would mean nothing.I don't care if anyone hates me for saying this, I will always be trueful and if you can't stand that then keep living a lie.I Know about the world, I Love ancient hitory so believe me I know a lot more than you. To all those haters, keep hating and do your research.Peace and Love to all.

• : ) !!!

• Show Older
    • Well written, thanks girl

• This is a beautifull message..

• "as though they are better because they may get more opportunities such as jobs, schooling things like that" You have never heard of affirmative action then have you? Its actually easier for minorities to get into college, and although some workplaces might discriminate against hiring due to racism carrying over into this century, as a whole once again, due to affirmative action, its easier for minorities to get the job.Affirmative action... Look it up. It was created to cure the problems created by racism in aspects of school and work, yet it did quiet the opposite. It is legal racism that favors minorities. Pretty unconstitutional don't you think?

• You are completely insane/ignorant if you believe its easier for minorities to get into college, jobs, etc. bitter white people complaining about affirmative action should really do research before letting this kind of trash spill out. I mean really.

• Show Older
    • Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Educational_attainment_in_the_United_StatesThere is just a big a gap in races attaining higher education between blacks and white and Asians and whites.... Does that mean that whites need more help to get into college as well because the percents of whites isn't equal to the percents of Asians getting a degree?

• I agree with you that affirmative action is rather unconstitutional. I mean, I believe it helped America as a whole to get used to the idea that minorities were to be considered equal, but nowadays the whole idea of it is just... silly. Affirmative action has no place in modern society- especially when there are people out their with more experience, more knowledge or more need of a job or an education, but they aren't given an equal opportunity because they happen to be white. It's silly.

• ok, white girls are gonna be politically correct here, but the truth is, deeeeeeep down in their hearts, they do think that, unfortunately.

• an individual white girl may feel better than a black girl but that doesn't mean all of them feel that way. What a weird question.

• Your question is way to much of a generalisation.

• Not so because a lot of people answered with understandable opinions and views what do you want me to say do "blonde" white girls think they are better then black girls with "weave"? its simply a question with a question mark at the end? but thanks for your input anyway Light Yagami

• You seem to have had a few bad experiences with white girls and your question is pointing at is this a trait in the entire race of white women(GENERALISATION)

• I have had many experiences with both black and white but that's not why I'm asking this question

• Some do, but this is wrong.

• True

• I am Indian and I can tell you that many Indian girls think they are better than the others...I think it is all because chicks are jealous/competitive, and when you come down to it, every girl wants to be better than every other girl...that's really what it's all about, and it's not about race at all...us guys are different, we are not like that and don't feel compelled to compete with other guys in the looks department, more in sports and things like that...

• Personally I only date white girls,Thats has been my preference ever since way back when.Each race has it good girls and bads girls so if people think one is better than the other all together they are dead wrong.Some white girls think,what what I have gathered that black women are wild,loud,rude and as they say can't even speak proper English.Some black girls think white girls are spoil little bitches and run around and get what they want and the world belongs to them.Thing is I have met some black girls that act the same way.

• Ok true

• some white girls think they are better than black girls, some black girls think they are better than white girls, most just don't give a f*** and think everyone is equal

• Gd answer

• Show Older
    • Amen

• that is a good answer, most people on here are giving dumb answers

• wow, I can see why you like this question, so many people are on edge here, the question is kinda blunt though, with everyone having to watch what they say and how they mean it, sie... But as for your question, yes, some do, some don't just like every race. Simple and to the point yes?

• Yes you understand.....and I agree

• My opinion is that all your opinions suck. Jk :P But to be honest (from a guy's point of view) I'm way more attracted to anything but black girls. No offense meant, but I guess 'im raised that way'? Its just pure looks though, if its just for friendship I take anyone with a good personality, no matter the skin color nor do I feel certain talents are limited to a single group. But I can think of asian/light brown/white girls right now that can give me a boner, but not a single black woman pops up.

• Ok truthful answer which I like

• im black and I'm light brown, what are you implying that all black women are dark brown? Even if a black girl is mixed she may choose to identify as black

• I mean no disrespect, but this question is impossible. It's way, way to broad. I'll at least try to answer, though.Do I believe that, as a general rule, the average white girl feels superior to the average black girl? I don't think so. But that's simply my opinion. If the question were reversed I'd have the same answer. I've met white girls that feel they are better than black girls, and I've met black girls that feel they are better than white girls. Overall, I think people know better than that, though.

• White girls believe they're better as their ancestors weren't slaves.

• white people did have ancestors as slaves

• Your answer sounds very ignorant, do your research before you start just posting stuff

• You are taking millions of people and jamming them into the same category by race. It's all about culture. If you were raised to think you are better, chances are you will think that way. If you've lived to see how it negatively affects society, then you will know you are no better than anyone else. Does a dog that was trained to fight and kill other dogs care for their feelings?

• Like all things I think its just the rough ones that take the spot light and give the rest of the flock a bad name.I'm sure there are an equal amount from each race that feel they are superior to the other. Also that is racism... tooodeloo

• Do black girls think they are better than white girls?

• I know right :). Haha. Why does it matter. Even if they felt that way(which most don't) how is asking this question gonna change anything ...

• People have superiority complexes. Skin color has nothing to do with it.

• Skin color does for some people

• yea of course they do

• Why do you say this?

• well here is a song that has the opposite view link

• Lmao. I should be offended by this but idk. its just kind of sad

• dude.. white girls are better. honestly I could see myself loving asian, mexican, or even indian chicks.. for the most part black girls just aren't attractive unless they look almost white.

• Um ouch! lol jk well at least you're honest haha

• Show Older
    • Uh no dis is not bein honest because I'm african american and I bet I luk better than all da flat ass girls you have dated, JUS 2 B HONEST!!!! so your opinion is stuid, but hey itz what you think

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I have seen ugly mexican, white, asian, and indian girls too.

• Ye.

• yea lets be all honest, white girls are way more attractive.

• Shut the hell up

• Show Older
    • I think your prying into it way to much, its not that serious FernandoS

• Yea lets b honest and tell that dey not!!!!

• stop fighting we (i) love you both

• Lol cute

• black girls have a horrible ego problem, maybe this question should be the other way around?

• So you think that's black girls have a bad ego? but white girls do to they just show it in a different way.

• Show Older
    • No you wrong because da majority (not all) ah white girls act like spoiled tramps and sleep arround a lot so how can dey think dey better, so you sound dumb bucz black girls don't have ego problems get it straight. da 1 who typed dis dot so I guess I proved yo ass wrong!!!

• I've never slept around, and I'm white. I work for my education and my employment. Why are you making generalizations for millions of women?

• I don't think so. I think people of both races still walk around with chips on their shoulders.

• Yea.

• So true

• white girls dem white girls dem girls

• Im not a mind reader so I can't really tell what they are thinking although it would be nice if I could...

• Show More

What Girls Said 111

• I'm white and in no way do I think I am better than anyone else.

• not all girls are like this but being half Asian myself I get the snob attitude from a few who are too proud to associate with other races or bi-racial people...but I guess it exists in all races, and it shouldn't. I hate talking to snobs like those who think they're better than others. this is a good question.

• Yea...it does seem like that they only like to associate with "thier Kind"

• i don't think a persons skin clour can determine a persons personality.

• not me, its just skin.

• Yes...some of them do just like some black girls think they are better than whites. In the end? They are wrong. No one is better than the other. It's that sort of mindless banter that causes wars on all scales.

• O I agree...but do you think its sometimes because how they have been treated like they are better because they are white..they should get the first opportunity because they are white..and for the black girls do they think they think they are better because they sense that type of attitude from them

• To some yes. My point is that people think all different things for all different reasons. Now, what is your reasoning behind this question?

• Just wanted to know peoples reasons and what people thought...its interesting

• I don't. But there are probably some people who think they are better than other races.

• there is no need to get all mad about this subject, we can't help are skin color,. so we should all stop hating..and I think its both waysi hate it when black girls think they can yell and and say bad words to white girls, but if white girls do that then the will jump them and beat them up,

• Not the ones I've met...i went to a black and white school, with a few indians and mexicans, and it wasn't a racist place (well the students werent racist)...and if someone thought they were better than someone else it never had anything to do with color, it was more of a "im a bitch and you're below me" kind of thing, and that came from all races..but I can only speak from what I've witness and what I know based on where I'm from...

• I def don't think I'm any better then a white girl. I feel put down sometimes for being a white girl by balck girls. I think racism goes both ways

• Of course not!

• That question is racist ..No they are equal to me : )

• I'm just surprised when I see a question like this. Life isn't about generalizations. There is no single woman who represents and can speak for all white women or black women or any group comprised of individuals who are the same. Regardless of race, I'm sure there are men and women of every walk of life who think they are better than others just as there are some who will inherently feel worse off.

• Well I don't think I'm better than any race. For the girls who do I'd say they were brought up to think that way by their family and/or community.

• I don't go around my days thinking of who is better than someone else because of their skin color.

• Good out look

• Thanks :)

• I agree with what everybody else has said in that some probably do just like some black girls probably think they are better than some white girl.I have a motto I made up and I remind myself of it any time I start feeling proud or superior to someone - The moment you believe you are better than someone else...you cease to be.

• I like that saying.... it show that you are more secure with yourself when you are able to put yourself in a place where you don't think I'm better then that person for whatever reason. I do the same as you but you just put words to it ; )

• I don't know I think it varies what do you think...?

• Show Older
    • Not fully true some people can't help there weight, so its the same some what

• Yea jus lyk sum white girls think they are better than black girls

• Wtf?

• Ha I need to stop coming back to check on these questions...the answers get crazier every time. lolI keep reading the OP saying "dont knock other peoples opinions" and things like that. Just a random thought. While everyone has the right to their own opinion and to voice it, I don't quite get the "we shouldn't trash other peoples opinions" or "all opinions are equal." That's complete nonsense, no offense. Not all people are educated about the same things so not all people are even on the same level intellectually. Some people are just uninformed. Others have strong racist prejudices as a result of being uneducated, lacking in intelligence, etc. So no, I have to say I don't consider my opinion to be any where near the same level as someone who walks around saying things like the guy above did, "white women are generally better than black women at everything except rap, r&b, hip hop, and gospel music." Are you kidding me? Yes, I will criticize opinions like those, as that is my right of free speech and no, our opinions are not equal. We aren't even operating in the same mind set for christ sake. So, by all means, have your opinion. I'm not saying you shouldn't speak your mind but I'm not going to buy into this ridiculous belief that all opinions are equal or that we shouldn't criticize both our own opinions and others opinions. that's pretty much all I wanted to add. for now. ;)

• every girl thinks they are better than one another in some point in their life. Race has nothing to do with it.

• well I'm a white girl in my experience its the black girl that has this in here mind my best friend is black I love her to death its about confidence if some 1 is making you fell this way its wrong what she does you do back or rise above it be the better 1 but I wouldn't were all the same skin or not were all human remember this and money does not make you a better person its about upbrining and manners

• i don't think its the race its the girl. there are some black girls that I'm jealous of because there so pretty!

• Some people just think they are better than others ... nothing to do with ethnic roots ...

• I'm a white girl. Some do, some don't. Some girls don't feel like they can relate to black women for some reason so that can look like they think they're better than them. Others can relate or find common interests so they're more open to being friends with black girls. I have a few myself. My best friend is mixed! Also, some white girls feel like black girls might try to judge them or be like, what's this white girl doing? ha ha like in movies(I know, stupid excuse but some people believe movies lol)So I feel like it's all about how shy the girls are and if they feel relatable or not.

• i think everyone is equal no one is better than anyone else...that's just my opinion :D

• let me think...black girls are more beautiful than white girls, are usually nicer than white girls and are, in my opinion, 10 times more superior to white girls...i think white girls are in no way better than black girls... I live in a city that has a majority of black people and minority of everything else a.k.a. white peoplewhite = white trash (not everyone though):)

• Wow that's is a very unique answer..

• Why thank you, I like being unique. I mean it's not the ultimate truth, it's just my opinion. :)

• I think its more of"why do black girls feel the need to stand up for themselves to white girls when really white girls aren't even paying attention to them? So many black girls, I'm sorry to generalize or be rude, but so many have such self pitty and think the world hates them when really nobody cares. a lot of them go around with an attitude like they're tough and better than whites.once again I'm not trying to generalize or stereotype and I know I sort of am but a lot of black girls I come across are like this.

• I like your answer truthful blunt and to the point, and I know what you are talking about, but I think they act this way beacause of thier confidence level..and maybe a little bit of jealousy mixed in...and its kinda odd how if a white girl outwardly acted that way toward a black girl, she would be deemed a racist.

• Show Older
    • Actually in most cases nobody knows, not even you because you ain't neva took yo ass all around da world and met ah black girl 2 go with yo little THEORY HERE!!!

• Lmao. I'm so late on this but whatever. You are aware that stereotyping is a form of uneducated generalizing? You even said in your question that you were so I don't get the attitude. trust me your opinion isn't even valuable enough to cause me to be "butt hurt." I just call out ignorance when I see it. It's pretty much an involuntary reflex for me at this point because I'm so used to ignorant people saying ignorant things. don't consider yourself special honey you're just another ignoramus to me.

• lol I think some girls think they're better than EVERYBODY. It depends on what type of person you are.

• Omg that is so right...my fave answer out of all of them

• No I don't cause I'm part black ( mixture) but I'm white. I believe every race has beautiful people , its just like going to a new country you'll find people and ugly people so guess its the same ;D

• Ok on the last two updates, I think that is true for some people. I'm white and I totally do not think I am better than anyone, no matter their race, gender, etc.

• i am white, and wouldn't mind whatsoever being half black half whitei think the skin tone is gorgeouseither that or latinopeople who are racist about colour are ridiculous, especially white peopleexotic and dark skin tones are the best!

• Show More