Do white girls think they are better then black girls?

do white girls think they are better then black girls?

Thanks girls for your answers ; ) And the odd boy that felt compelled to answer
ok so a lot of people are saying this is to broad of a question. so do "some" white girls feel as though they are better because they may get more opportunities such as jobs, schooling things like that, every time they turn on the TV its a white face?
And do some black girls think they are better then white because the way they have been treated by the opposite race (white) and the opportunities that don't come easy because they are black?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• um okay. I'm biracial black girl if it matters but here is my answer...

Of course some do, some don't. Same for black girls, asian girls, etc.

I also think you would have to be more specific still. better in terms of what? Oh okay I see you put down opportunities, etc. but I would still say that is kind of just brushing the surface. I mean white women do have more opportunities, more varied media portrayals, get more respect by default, are seen as more beautiful than black women, etc. that has nothing to do with whether or not each white girl personally thinks she is better than black girls, its more a matter of can every single white girl resist what she has been taught? White women are taught that they are by default better than black women. sure, not many of their parents sat them down in pre-school and said "okay honey see that little n***** over there? she has nothing on you" but it is very much implied in our society that they are without even having to say or think it yourself. just a thought.

i think on a subconscious level a hell of a lot of us as americans (if you are american, sorry I just assume these things ) think white women are better on one level or another. even in the black community which is a damn shame. you see lighter skin being praised by black people, we establish ideals on what "good hair" is and insist that our children relax their hair straight or hell at least put a texturizer on those naps lol, etc. I see that kind of...what can we call it? racism against self? well whatever you want to call it, I see it everyday. black women buy into the fact that they are "less than" and that white women are "better than" when it comes to beauty. skin bleaching creams are really popular in a lot of countries with predominantly black populations (asians use it way more though believe it or not). people seem so shocked when they see a black girl with natural kinky hair because hardly any black women want to wear their hair natural. they all relax their hair, get a blow out, or just weave it up. if black women have internalized that kind of racist spirit which has been passed down through centuries of mental oppression themselves (on top of other very real issues involving race like socio-economics and crime, etc.), what makes you think its even a question if many white women don't feel the same way ?

just my 2 cents. ;)

oh there was a mini-documentary called a "girl like me" about beauty and being black. the girl filming re-did the whole "black doll, white doll" test. I like seeing those things because I think children represent a very real, raw version of many of us. they haven't yet learned how to lie about their feelings or to themselves out of guilt or attach the b.s. onto the truth like so many of us do as we get older.

link

my sister sent me one that CNN did as well:

link

• Are you kidding me DoctorSex? All countries have their problems but I'm happy to be an American. I find that kind of ironic of you to say when we have more freedom of speech, press, etc. than the U.K. does. I don't think black people are the greatest people on the planet. That's idiotic and ignorant and I'm above that. Humans are humans and that's it. We all come from the same place. So speak for yourself and other ignorant supremacists and I'll speak for myself. By the way I'm not even into black guys.

• White girls have nothing on black girls, it just comes down to centurys of brainwashing. To be a black woman means your the fruit of life, if any black females reading this DONT EVER FORGET THAT. If you live in america I feel doubly sorry for you because no other country brain washes its people as effectively and consistantly as america. They're trying their hardest to make us forget what we stood for and what we meant. We were the greatest people on the planet and we suffered for that.

• Thats cause white girls are better.......just kidding

-that would be racist

-i can't speak for all individuals in general, but around my friends I don't see any of this going on

• Show Older

What Guys Said 41

• they should...

• White girls believe they're better as their ancestors weren't slaves.

• Your answer sounds very ignorant, do your research before you start just posting stuff

• white people did have ancestors as slaves

• Ye.

• Do black girls think they are better than white girls?

• I know right :). Haha. Why does it matter. Even if they felt that way(which most don't) how

is asking this question gonna change anything ...

• What a remarkably stupid question.

• Great question. I think most do subconsciously and I totally agree with the BEST ANSWERER. Growing up SOME white people feel superior just like certain Blond girls thing they're the sh*t to be blond. Check it...if you're ugly you're ugly and being Blond aint' gonna help:) Same goes for skin color.

I also think its funny when people (usually white people in my experience) grow up and find out that NO you're not superior...there are a lot of non-white people that are more successful than you and better looking, more intelligent etc.:)

My life: I'm black, live in an upper middle class white neighborhood. I'm a successful executive and business owner who supervises several white middle managers. My wife stays home with our kids while the other wives on the block have to go to work to make ends meet:) We keep our sh*t tight and do many things as a family. I'm in shape and look great for my age. The funny thing is I KNOW that some of my neighbors/coworkers can't stand it! I'm sure some hate it because they may be racists...but for others I think it just shakes up everything they THOUGHT they knew about Black people:) I also just KNOW that the husbands on my block envy me. I know the wives envy my wife. Must be why the wives are so much nicer to me and the husbands are standoffish. Dude, take it easy...I don't want your wife! I got the good sh*t at home.

• Luv your answer, and your right when white people are faced with "oh wait I'm not better because I'm white" they do act standoffish ; )

• People have superiority complexes. Skin color has nothing to do with it.

• Skin color does for some people

• My opinion is that all your opinions suck. Jk :P But to be honest (from a guy's point of view) I'm way more attracted to anything but black girls. No offense meant, but I guess 'im raised that way'? Its just pure looks though, if its just for friendship I take anyone with a good personality, no matter the skin color nor do I feel certain talents are limited to a single group. But I can think of asian/light brown/white girls right now that can give me a boner, but not a single black woman pops up.

• im black and I'm light brown, what are you implying that all black women are dark brown? Even if a black girl is mixed she may choose to identify as black

• Ok truthful answer which I like

• IF ANY BLACK GIRL IS READING THIS LISTEN TO ME NOW, BECAUSE I SPEAK WITH TRUTH AND KNOWLEDGE OF OUR PAST.

There is knowone on this planet that can hold a flame to what a black woman is. You are beyond beatiful and your excellence goes beyond the skin. We as a nation represented greatness.

We are where we are in this world because others envyed us and craved what we had. Once upon a time the world saw us as great knowledgable and spiritual people, then one day they snaked us, took it all away from us, killed our men and raped our females. Stole our history and burried it in front of our very eyes. They killed those of us that were educated and told the rest that we were no more importat than dogs. We were made into slaves and cast out of society.

But never forget who you are and understand me when I say I love you beyond words. You are my Mother, You are My Sister and My Daughter. I Love you more than you'll ever know. Please don't ever forget who you are, never try and be anyone else because believe me when I say everyone is trying to achieve what you were born with. Without you we would be lost, I would mean nothing.

I don't care if anyone hates me for saying this, I will always be trueful and if you can't stand that then keep living a lie.

I Know about the world, I Love ancient hitory so believe me I know a lot more than you. To all those haters, keep hating and do your research.

Peace and Love to all.

• This is a beautifull message..

• Well written, thanks girl

• Power to ya for what you believe.

but I disagree in a sense that every "race" has had there abuse.

If only blacks deserve to be powerful and proud, you better sit down and bow when you see a jew walking past.

i don't think any "race" is better.

i think every race went through a tough time at some point.

some worse than others yes.

appreciate eachother.

humans NEED each other, not just their fellows blacks or whites.

• Show Older
  • I hope white women know they are better than black women at everything because its true. But that's just my opinion.

• Yes those were off the top of my head. I'm not going to spend so much time going into detail. I don't ever get drunk. I don't even drink alcohol. I don't even go to parties because they're lame. What do you consider white no flavor food?

• First off Mr. Anonymous you sound dumb as hell what did you get those things off the top of your head, your probably one of those white dudes that nervously sit in the corner at a white party and can't even dance with out getting drunk because you care about what your white counter parts think about you..if you can even dance...you like that white no flavor food, and what do you know about kinky when all you ever had was plain old white.

• I answer everything anonymous when the questioner is anonymous.

• Show Older
  • Some do, but this is wrong.

• True

• yea lets be all honest, white girls are way more attractive.

• Yea lets b honest and tell that dey not!!!!

• I think your prying into it way to much, its not that serious FernandoS

• Your a f***ing idiot fernando and that's the only truth here.

• Show Older
  • Maybe. Maybe not. But I do!

• So sad

• "as though they are better because they may get more opportunities such as jobs, schooling things like that" You have never heard of affirmative action then have you?

Its actually easier for minorities to get into college, and although some workplaces might discriminate against hiring due to racism carrying over into this century, as a whole once again, due to affirmative action, its easier for minorities to get the job.

Affirmative action... Look it up. It was created to cure the problems created by racism in aspects of school and work, yet it did quiet the opposite. It is legal racism that favors minorities. Pretty unconstitutional don't you think?

• I agree with you that affirmative action is rather unconstitutional. I mean, I believe it helped America as a whole to get used to the idea that minorities were to be considered equal, but nowadays the whole idea of it is just... silly. Affirmative action has no place in modern society- especially when there are people out their with more experience, more knowledge or more need of a job or an education, but they aren't given an equal opportunity because they happen to be white. It's silly.

• Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Educational_attainment_in_the_United_States

There is just a big a gap in races attaining higher education between blacks and white and Asians and whites.... Does that mean that whites need more help to get into college as well because the percents of whites isn't equal to the percents of Asians getting a degree?

• Not my fault minorities don't take advantage of it. They have every opportunity to do so, yet they don't. They opportunities are there, there is no way you can possibly deny that. It is their own fault for not taking advantage of what there is out there.

• Show Older
  • I am Indian and I can tell you that many Indian girls think they are better than the others...I think it is all because chicks are jealous/competitive, and when you come down to it, every girl wants to be better than every other girl...that's really what it's all about, and it's not about race at all...us guys are different, we are not like that and don't feel compelled to compete with other guys in the looks department, more in sports and things like that...

• You are taking millions of people and jamming them into the same category by race. It's all about culture. If you were raised to think you are better, chances are you will think that way. If you've lived to see how it negatively affects society, then you will know you are no better than anyone else. Does a dog that was trained to fight and kill other dogs care for their feelings?

• I'm a white male. If you don't talk for three days no matter what and not think about problems you will notice a diffrent life then what most other other races claim. Go to a white neiborhood and everything is so quite for the most part its because its a reflection of their innerself. If you go to most other areas evrybody violent. Full of tatoos and want to damage wall with spray paint and attack other races. Its a reflection of there hart. The truth is you create your own world. Yes many white women are worthless bitches. That's why they have small families. Iwould rather date any other race. Most men get 1/8 the amount of sex when dating white women. Worthless if you want losts of sex in your years. Other races have are more real. But more ghetto.There's more to life then violence and spray paint. But man your women are so hot and more approaceable and you don't have to have a lot of money.

• "Other races have are more real. But more ghetto."

>I'm not white and I'm not ghetto, come correct

• Yes you do change but life always have two choices in your responces.... what where your two choices? You can react by what another does, but life is short and some of every race lives in those comfortable neiborhoods. Even if they don't a few of every race choose not to have a race chip but instead live in peace. Instead focas on meeting and hanging with a crowd with the morals and thoughts that brings you to the correct path in in life. you only live once then you die. why waste it on racisist

• Lol wot an idiot, the neigbourhoods in your area are quiet becuase the people in them, during the day, spend their lives (jobs) f***ing every1 elses lives up, Then you go back to your quiet little neighbourhood and sleep like babies. II Don't know about you mate, But after you've been f***ed over by society you change as a person.but you wouldn't know that, cos lifes perfect for you and you aren't the ones being f***ed.

• Show Older
  • white girls dem white girls dem girls

• yea of course they do

• Why do you say this?

• Yes they do and that's a problem...

• I think a lot of them do. I think it for superficial and materialistic reasons.

• in the part of mass I live in there a racial heirarchy that goes black/hispanic, asain/exotic black, white. by exotic black I mean stuff like black people from the middle east and india

• It hurts girls with tiny ****s to get big d***s.. So you proud that you do girls with huge pussys? Ok? Its not about big d***s unless you have big pussy. Nasty. It can but its not always the case. try looking it up on this site dumb ass...

• If they are frm the Middle East, they're Arab... if they're from India or whatever, they're Indian... they're not Black... in fact they will tell you so vehemently if you ever make that mistake of saying they are Black...

• But our d***s are bigger

• I'm going to borrow a line from Louis C.K. "I'm not saying white people are better. I'm saying that being white is clearly better. Who could even argue?" link

I don't really understand why you think that white girls don't work hard to get opportunites. For the most part, jobs don't fall into anyone's lap. To the "every time they turn on the TV its a white face" thing, I'm not really sure what that has to do with anything either. I think most people realize that white people are the majority in the U.S (about 65% I think), so its only natural that the majority of people on television would also be white. Its also a marketing thing. Most people like watching things that they can relate to, so why would business deviate much from marketing to whites? That would be dumb.

• Okay so I'll do my best not to offend anyone. Someone said that black women are going to get bleaching creams. How can that be blamed on the white woman? Look we were born with white skin; that's how it is. No one is forcing you to buy bleaching creams. The only person who can make you believe something is yourself. And about the media, if you are appealing to a primarily white audience, then they'll probly want mostly white actors. We work hard too for jobs, and I will defend that forever,

• doctor sex is marketing sun tan lotion in white communties racist? stop making exuses and creating theories for your race

• Asian. I'm talking about their channels and not the channels from America or the base we were on obviously. The Japanese must be extremely racist for catering to their majority. How dare they?

• Show Older
  • Personally I only date white girls,Thats has been my preference ever since way back when.Each race has it good girls and bads girls so if people think one is better than the other all together they are dead wrong.Some white girls think,what what I have gathered that black women are wild,loud,rude and as they say can't even speak proper English.Some black girls think white girls are spoil little bitches and run around and get what they want and the world belongs to them.Thing is I have met some black girls that act the same way.

• Ok true

• well here is a song that has the opposite view link

• Lmao. I should be offended by this but idk. its just kind of sad

• dude.. white girls are better. honestly I could see myself loving asian, mexican, or even indian chicks.. for the most part black girls just aren't attractive unless they look almost white.

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I have seen ugly mexican, white, asian, and indian girls too.

• Uh no dis is not bein honest because I'm african american and I bet I luk better than all da flat ass girls you have dated, JUS 2 B HONEST!!!! so your opinion is stuid, but hey itz what you think

• You can't knock peoples opinions...thats the whole point of this question

• Show Older
  • ok, white girls are gonna be politically correct here, but the truth is, deeeeeeep down in their hearts, they do think that, unfortunately.

• Im not a mind reader so I can't really tell what they are thinking although it would be nice if I could...

• Like all things I think its just the rough ones that take the spot light and give the rest of the flock a bad name.

I'm sure there are an equal amount from each race that feel they are superior to the other. Also that is racism... tooodeloo

• some white girls think they are better than black girls, some black girls think they are better than white girls, most just don't give a f*** and think everyone is equal

• that is a good answer, most people on here are giving dumb answers

• Amen

• Thank you

• Show Older
  • I think the answer is as vague as the question: it depends.

A source of people getting these kind of thoughts in their heads is the way they're raised. Being brought up in a racist family obviously makes a difference, while being on the receiving end of racism will also have similar effects. It probably wouldn't be surprising if two girls, one black and one white, stood next to each other and both think of themselves as the dominant species.

Personally, I think this doesn't matter because I've found beauty in every race. If you disagree with me, I wouldn't think less of you. We just think differently.

• stop fighting we (i) love you both

• Lol cute

• an individual white girl may feel better than a black girl but that doesn't mean all of them feel that way. What a weird question.

• I like white girls, I want to have relationship with white girl.

• off topic

• White chicks are super hot,

• Lol

• Show Older
  • of course

as do some of all people in relationship to other people

Of course, the majority of people don't think in terms of "better than" so the question is actually talking about a small subset of people.

• I mean no disrespect, but this question is impossible. It's way, way to broad. I'll at least try to answer, though.

Do I believe that, as a general rule, the average white girl feels superior to the average black girl? I don't think so. But that's simply my opinion. If the question were reversed I'd have the same answer. I've met white girls that feel they are better than black girls, and I've met black girls that feel they are better than white girls. Overall, I think people know better than that, though.

• black girls have a horrible ego problem, maybe this question should be the other way around?

• I've never slept around, and I'm white. I work for my education and my employment. Why are you making generalizations for millions of women?

• No you wrong because da majority (not all) ah white girls act like spoiled tramps and sleep arround a lot so how can dey think dey better, so you sound dumb bucz black girls don't have ego problems get it straight. da 1 who typed dis dot so I guess I proved yo ass wrong!!!

• I agree with Biggus that lots but not all of black girls have ego problems in which they sometimes misbehave assuming you are ask them out when you might approach to ask adress or direction. I think it has to do with many black males who disrespect their sisters by not approaching educated friendly ways. I know lots of black male do that but not all and not all black girls have have problems. It is generalizeing in some ways. But do exist.

• Show Older
  • I don't think so. I think people of both races still walk around with chips on their shoulders.

• So true

• Yea.

• Your question is way to much of a generalisation.

• I have had many experiences with both black and white but that's not why I'm asking this question

• You seem to have had a few bad experiences with white girls and your question is pointing at is this a trait in the entire race of white women

(GENERALISATION)

• Not so because a lot of people answered with understandable opinions and views what do you want me to say do "blonde" white girls think they are better then black girls with "weave"? its simply a question with a question mark at the end? but thanks for your input anyway Light Yagami

• I doubt it, if anything the stereotypical white girl has way more self esteem issues than the stereotypical black girl so she probably thinks less of herself. As for competition among guys, I think it's pretty much preference. I am generally more attracted to white girls, but that is just a personal preference. My friend is attracted to asian girls, and my black friend Steve is attracted to redheads. That doesn't make any of us bad people, we just have preferences. So to answer your question, yes white girls think they are better than black girls unless the black girl thinks she's better, then the black girl thinks she's the best.

• I like your answer ok

• wow, I can see why you like this question, so many people are on edge here, the question is kinda blunt though, with everyone having to watch what they say and how they mean it, sie... But as for your question, yes, some do, some don't just like every race. Simple and to the point yes?

• Yes you understand.....and I agree

• Show More

What Girls Said 111

• some do hate and some don't hate. depends on their upbringing and their own personal beliefs.

• I know this is an old question, but I have to say...

Sometimes, living in a very sheltered, educated, and politically correct environment, I lose face of why certain African American's hold so much aggression against Caucasians.

and then I read things these answers, and I realize; racism and ignorance are still stronger than the few of us out there who want to change things. I forgot how hateful people can be.

:(

So saddening. I want you to know though, I'm white and I find black women beautiful, as a race at large, but I judge people from there personal merits and I could say the same for all nationalities of women.

Race is nothing but collective traits shared by a group of people. If your beautiful your beautiful if not your not. That is as far as I take race when grouping someone.

I will most likely love you or hate you for who you are, not what you are, and I judge talent not on what your RACE can do, but what YOU can do.

Sometimes I think I'm all alone on this one. Or maybe it's an environmental thing, up here racism doesn't seem to be as present...

• maybe you should state the question correctly. "do white girls think they are better THAN (not then) black girls?" "then" refers to a comparison in time periods whereas, "than" compares two nouns. and these are the simple reasons that show education is a factor in superiority, not ethnicity.

• This question has obviously already been answered and I'm probably not adding anything new here, but as a white girl I can completely honestly say that I absolutely do not think that I am better than black girls (race being the factor... of course if a girl is a total idiot and she also happens to be black, then it's idiocy that's the factor not her being black). I cannot say this for everyone though, unfortunately we live in a pretty ignorant society and racism stems from ignorance... it makes me sick!

• And to add one thing... I saw on a post "reverse-racism". I've heard this used before, to mean discrimination against white people, and I think that's the dumbest term. How is it "reverse"? It's plain, simple and straight racism. Caucasian is a race, and if you have prejudices against it, that's racism. Not reverse, because not only Caucasians discriminate, it's all uneducated humans who can't see that skin colour is really just like hair colour and eye colour, they differ. BIG DEAL!

• No one is better or superior to anyone.Period.

• I certainly hope not. I am vanilla/white and have never had any girlfriends say anything that would indicate that they felt they were better than Black girls. There probably are certain White girls with superiority complexes but I don't think that's the case across the board.

• I don't. One of my best friends happens to be black

• Of course not!

• No I don't cause I'm part black ( mixture) but I'm white. I believe every race has beautiful people , its just like going to a new country you'll find people and ugly people so guess its the same ;D

• Ok on the last two updates, I think that is true for some people. I'm white and I totally do not think I am better than anyone, no matter their race, gender, etc.

• I don't. But there are probably some people who think they are better than other races.

• i personally think that some white girls think their better.. but aren't open about it. Black girls tend to be louder && have no problem admitting that they're "better".

same with other races.

• I think a lot of Black girls really underestimate themselves and think they're worse than other girls. I see it all the time in how they act and think of themselves and stuff.

• Probably

• It is not fair t oask this because if they did think so, they couldn't write it because people would attack them. Don't ask a question, if you can't handle the answer. It all depends on the person. Some black girls think they are better than white girls, and vice versa. Some Mexicans don't like asians, it's not a race thing, but a people thing.

• yes some white girl are sometimes treated nasty and the black women sometimes are

always acting all that in front of us by showing off in front of the black guys always giving us a

stare like ow those white women are traps and those black women always never talked to us

like the some black women act strange around white women like Furreal and are always and

black women always think that they are all that in front of white women that I can say they

always never want to hangout with us which is annoying and rude because we are different

than them also black women always show off by thinking just because they have a big butt

that they always think they are pretty but Iam not racist myself just to let you know if you asked me

• |: I'm sorry, but you said that black girls don't get the same opportunities that white girls do? That statement is completely arrogant and so WRONG. I know so many black people that have it a lot better than white people. It is all about where you grew up, who your parents are and basic networking. This is such a STUPID question, it boggles my mind to why you would want to know an answer that is simple: Everyone is different, not matter the color, some people just think they are better than others, PERIOD.

Black people are not slaves, and haven't been for along time. It seriously needs to be settled that everyone is basically equal and IF ANYTHING, white people are the minority now because people play race cards if they don't get what the want.

"Because I'm BLACK, I didn't get the job."

No, because you are not QUALIFIED! Have you been shopping at ANY strip mall rather than the most richest whitest suburb? Have you ever called somewhere and received a black receptionist? Or a black lawyer? Or a black business man? Or ANYTHING.

GOD I CAN GO ON FOREVER ON HOW STUPID THIS QUESTION IS!

• I don't! I think white girls tend to be more manipulative, more dishonest, meaner to their guys,more self centered and generally bitchier. Bear in mind this is a White NYC point of view and may very well not apply to SC, MN, or CA etc. White girls are also very judgmental when it comes to guys. Although ironically their judgment sucks when it come to selecting guys. Black girls will go up to a shy guy and ask him out. Treat him nice. White girls hate shy guys and take every opportunity to hurt, insult and humiliate them. No! I am white and I think black girls are nicer, especially when it come to guys.

• No. I think everyone is equal.

• I def don't think I'm any better then a white girl. I feel put down sometimes for being a white girl by balck girls. I think racism goes both ways

• Okay, as a white girl, here is my opinion.

I beleive that to a degree there is racism on both parts, extremely within the black and white community. I think they're probably more white girls who beleive they're better then black girls versus black girls beleving they're better then the white girls. I think a part of this, is because of how some (not all) black girls act in school (opinions start heavily in school). I cannot tell you how many bad things I have heard about "black girls being loud, rude and bitchy". So white girls here this and then they start acting upon this. A huge misconception is the only "good" black girl is the the black girl that has only "good white friends".

In my opinion white girls can be just as annoying as any other girl, same with any other race. And I think even though we are in the 21st centuary white people will always have more opportunites. I think if you live in mostly "white" country the whites will always have the advantage.

Another point I want to make is; I really hope I don't sound racist. I am currently in a wonderful relationship with a wonder ful Black/Mexican boy, and I have plenty of black friends. But this information is things I have heard from both black. white, asian, etc. I think its always going to take one bad person to give the rest of the people a bad name. (like how blondes are really dumb, can't tell you how often people are shocked to know I'm on honor roll).

Again, this information I have only received by ear. :)

• Honestly, from what I've come across, a lot of white people don't realize how easy they have had it. We don't see the discrimination that you do on a daily basis. One of my teachers has taken it upon herself to open our eyes to prejudices, and I really didn't realize how much it was blatant. In magazines white women are prominent and most of the black women have straightened hair rather than their natural hair. Honestly, I feel that anyone who faces any struggle that makes them evaluate their life and who they are is a strong person, despite reason, ethnicity, age, and gender. That is the person who REALLY knows who they are and they won't give up on it and be swayed. So, my personal answer is no, I don't think I'm better than anyone. I know that I may be smarter, but someone else may have more common sense. I may be prettier than one person, but there are 10 out there who are prettier than me. I was raised to be humble and know that everyone has their flaws, but everyone has their outstanding strengths too, so I am neither better nor worse than the majority of people.

• i am white, and wouldn't mind whatsoever being half black half white

i think the skin tone is gorgeous

either that or latino

people who are racist about colour are ridiculous, especially white people

exotic and dark skin tones are the best!

• I think it goes both ways, and neither has more opportunity than the other, laws are in place for that. I don't personally think I'm better than any other race, and I think the race card needs to be thrown out.

• well this depends on people, personally I feel equal. some white girls do feel that they are better and some white girls do get more opportunity, then again this may have part of rasiscim thinking that white is better than black, so there is no yes or no answer. the closest answer to being right is that people will have their beliefs and opinions but but you can't change peoples beliefs but I will admit that some white girls think they're better than blackbut this is just some not all white girls believe this.

• i am confident with myself, of course they're are somethings that I can change. However, I don't believe I am better than anyone. I look to educate myself so that my future is secured, if that's what you mean by better then yes. Otherwise why would I care about some other girl from a different race we can't all be the same, for if it was so then we would have one boring world.

• Ha I need to stop coming back to check on these questions...the answers get crazier every time. lol

I keep reading the OP saying "dont knock other peoples opinions" and things like that. Just a random thought. While everyone has the right to their own opinion and to voice it, I don't quite get the "we shouldn't trash other peoples opinions" or "all opinions are equal." That's complete nonsense, no offense. Not all people are educated about the same things so not all people are even on the same level intellectually. Some people are just uninformed. Others have strong racist prejudices as a result of being uneducated, lacking in intelligence, etc. So no, I have to say I don't consider my opinion to be any where near the same level as someone who walks around saying things like the guy above did, "white women are generally better than black women at everything except rap, r&b, hip hop, and gospel music." Are you kidding me? Yes, I will criticize opinions like those, as that is my right of free speech and no, our opinions are not equal. We aren't even operating in the same mind set for christ sake. So, by all means, have your opinion. I'm not saying you shouldn't speak your mind but I'm not going to buy into this ridiculous belief that all opinions are equal or that we shouldn't criticize both our own opinions and others opinions. that's pretty much all I wanted to add. for now. ;)

• i don't think that white girls are better. depends on the whole appearance and personality... I personally prefer my skin the way it is... it's pale white :P but when it's summer I get a slightly 'golden' tone that suits me too so I don't mind!

• every girl thinks they are better than one another in some point in their life. Race has nothing to do with it.

• noooo! that's just racist. I know it's racist and stereotypical, but "black girls" if that's even racially correct, are always so much bubbilier and happier then "white girls" AND THEY HAVE THE F***ING HOTTEST CURVES. if I was a lesbian.. well.. ;D

• depends on who you talk to. some don't, some do

• i don't think a persons skin clour can determine a persons personality.

• Not in the slightest bit.

• "Better" as far as? If you mean looks I would say yes especially if the black girls have really dark skin. But to me Mixed or Latina girls (Mariah Carey, Jennifer Lopez) I actually see as prettier than most white girls. Something about that honey skin tone

• well I'm a white girl in my experience its the black girl that has this in here mind my best friend is black I love her to death its about confidence if some 1 is making you fell this way its wrong what she does you do back or rise above it be the better 1 but I wouldn't were all the same skin or not were all human remember this and money does not make you a better person its about upbrining and manners

• Pfft no! If a white girl thinks she's better than a black girl or any other girl, she crazy! Black girls are so pretty and so hot! K yes some are racist but who cares what they think! I'm a white girl and I think Black girls are extremely pretty and hot and just as good as white girls... completely EQUAL :)

• i don't think its the race its the girl. there are some black girls that I'm jealous of because there so pretty!

• That question is racist ..No they are equal to me : )

• uhhh yeah, they are..

• Look at her she is a white girl, who probably is not around many black people, and or is around black people and they might have not been nice to her..or her family might be racist so she has this view in her head that she and all white girls are better..plus probably what she see on TV and also she may live in a racist area...so many things

• Gurl you sound stupid because ain't nuthin you have better dan what I got!! but that's your opinion, I would jus lyk 2 kno why you feel dis way?

• Thats sad that you feel that way....but everybody has there own opinion

• Some white girls are not better than Black girls. There are beauty within every race, beside most white chicks are fake as well as having fake boobs, botox, and too much make up. Oh yeah, do not forget about they ALL have the same hair color BLONDE.

• True girl I agree with u

• Show More