Why is my ex boyfriend so rude to me? Need help!! Read this!

I'm sixteen years old, just so you guys know that. Okay, here is the case: My boyfriend broke up with me about two months ago. We've been together for more than a year and I'm heartbroken. What I don't understand is that at first he was very kind to me, smiled to me, said hi on chat etc... Now he... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• i know how you feel. from my past relationships, I've learned this: a lot of guys hide their true colors in order to get with you, yes he smiled and was kind at first, but all along he's been a jerk, its a cover up hun, it appears as if he's changed but he hasn't. his true self is what he's exemplifying right now. I can tell that you have strong feelings for this guy, however, you should think about this: why would you want a guy who is turning people against you and calling you hurtful and degrading names? that's really messed up and no one deserves to be treated that way. I advise you to please stop crying (this isn't worth your tears) and show him and his little friends that they don't matter by ignoring them...then move on and find a guy who appreciates you and won't do those hurtful things. hope I helped =)