Why is my ex boyfriend so rude to me? Need help!! Read this!

I'm sixteen years old, just so you guys know that. Okay, here is the case: My boyfriend broke up with me about two months ago. We've been together for more than a year and I'm heartbroken. What I don't understand is that at first he was very kind to me, smiled to me, said hi on chat etc... Now he has totally changed. He never says hi or smile, and tell people he don't miss me at all and that I'm a bitch.

He even said that he would NEVER say a bad word about me. But I can't really blame him. His friends hates me. They're very mean to me. I cry everyday.

So please help me. What to do? How can I make my ex boyfriend like me again as a start?

Most Helpful Girl

• i know how you feel. from my past relationships, I've learned this: a lot of guys hide their true colors in order to get with you, yes he smiled and was kind at first, but all along he's been a jerk, its a cover up hun, it appears as if he's changed but he hasn't. his true self is what he's exemplifying right now. I can tell that you have strong feelings for this guy, however, you should think about this: why would you want a guy who is turning people against you and calling you hurtful and degrading names? that's really messed up and no one deserves to be treated that way. I advise you to please stop crying (this isn't worth your tears) and show him and his little friends that they don't matter by ignoring them...then move on and find a guy who appreciates you and won't do those hurtful things. hope I helped =)