My parents have lied to me my whole life?

My dad just sprung this on me three weeks ago. He said he was married once before my mom. He met a woman in Germany while he was over there in the... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• He never lied to you. He never said: " Hey pumpkin I just want to let you know I LOVE you so much and I don't have a second family in Germany".

You feel like sh*t but you are making the same decision to not tell your little sister, and it is the right decision, but she will find out in 5 years and say "You're my sister why didn't you tell me?"

Your dad is not going to them. He is still your Dad and he will not make you get to know them. Just clearly say: " Dad, I'm not happy about this. I do not want to know any more about your other family and I want nothing to do with them. You should make this clear to them because if they try to contact me or if you mention them to me again I'm going to scratch your eyes out"

NB: replace " scratch your eyes out" with whatever it is girls say to people to show they are angry about something. The first thing that came to mind was Sex on birthdays only, but that is a pretty gross thing to say in this situation.

Ok that was a nasty joke but you forgot about this mess for a bit didn't you.